iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Catty has a black caviar reissue up ...I thought the reissue isn't made in caviar??? ...or is it?

It's an '08 hybrid jumbo. A mix of both the classic flap and the reissue. I was ecstatic when I saw it up, because it actually has the bijoux chain! And I always thought it would be easy to rep, I just was iffy on the chain.

Just realized Catty's chanels have gone up quite a bit in price to $168 compared to Jacky's 95-105. I wonder if it's because of the auth leather that she uses for her Chanels now.

She said they were "first edition" and "best quality" when I ordered the lambskin jumbo. Imho, they are more up to convincing CHANEL rep par :lol: in my tedious search for the perfect replica (I know it's an oxymoron now :blush:). I'm sooo excited, if they are any good IRL :P.

1%world, if you're making a brady duffle/clutch list then you can add me to it.

... I've apparently caught Rep-bag fevah.

Last edited by a moderator:
sanitized - thanks for the info! I hope the chanel we ordered is good too ...I didn't ask any questions when I saw the pics I knew I had to have it. what does she mean by first edition??

If t&d do make galet I'm def getting a galet ggh city. They do exist? I've only seen work and pt with the combo.

Chicadee and blairwarner- Glad you got your PS1's..I'm sure you will love them.:D
SMkelly- cool name for your black bag "Joan Jett" awesome..would love to see a pic.B)
Devon- Defintley send that Olive list off to T&D if they see how many girls are on it they may decide to do it :unsure:
Candy- congrats on all your new goodies:flower:
I would also love plomb :blush: but assumed it was to close to anthra and black for them to be bothered to do a run.:unsure:
I can see why sandstone would be a wish list, it really is a great neutral.
Crystal- Any news on your pommier and your PT outremer?
Coco-who knows, maybe when they see how many girls would like noix, they might decide to do it, no harm in begging...I mean asking...Haha!:lol::D
Bagalicious-just checked my tracking numbers again they haven't even landed in customs yet :( I sure hope the :bunny: is listening and delivers it soon :D but l'm getting so tired of reading EN-ROUTE!!!

They exist Arisa:D
Galet GGH City Pic courtesty of TPF

Attachments

• galetciry.jpg
    galetciry.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 15
Any 05 grey owners getting a galet? I have a 05 grey RH day so I may have to pass on galet. I hope they do noix! I absolutely need NEED a Noix GGH city or a Noix GGH day!

T&D NOIX LIST
-Crystal7
-Candycandy
-Arisaa
-Kimkhuu X 3 (City RH, Twiggy, Part-Time GSH)
-coco109 [ Part Time, Day Bag]
-babybluestar (only if they'll do GGH)
-PinkPrincess113 (GGH only)

baga - thx, it's so pretty! and now I can correct the yellow of the ggh :D

T&D NOIX LIST
-Crystal7
-Candycandy
-Arisaa
- pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work)

Ladies I am loving Jacky's black medium PS1.

The leather feels yummy, and the black hardware is spot on.
The size is perfect for me - it comfortably holds US Vogue, and the height accomodates a hardcover book.

The pics of the auth (& my friends auth medium) show the strap with a knot in it to shorten it. I could tie a knot in mine, but would rather not. Do the auth PS1's come knotted already? Jacky included an extra strap , not sure if I'll use it

Pics to come tommorow!

I have to examine the interior of an auth to compare...looks like I will be heading to Barneys uptown to compare this weekend.

Curious what other colors Jacky will release the medium PS1.....

got my outremer PT GSH today!! i was soo excited when I got the package and ripped it open only to be disappointed with the color. It is blue with violet undertones. I was hoping it would be more blue :( guess I'm the blue one now. Hopefully I can get a refund from the boys.

ohhhhhmy-sorry to hear your not happy with your PT :( the anthra would have been the color for you then, perhaps the guys have something left in anthra or maybe officer which is a dark blue???

It's an '08 hybrid jumbo. A mix of both the classic flap and the reissue. I was ecstatic when I saw it up, because it actually has the bijoux chain! And I always thought it would be easy to rep, I just was iffy on the chain.

jacky used to have the caviar hybrid jumbo...i was about to order it from him when someone else did and got the last one...
jacky's actually had the right chain...catty's does not...
a pic of the authentic from purse forum
1zn0wt3.jpg

ohhhhhmy, i'm so sorry you were disappointed, hopefully you are able to exchange with a bag you really love or get a refund!

Oh gosh I think I might of fallen for a black Balenciaga Town with RGGH!
Pics from TPF

Attachments

• IMG_1503a.JPG
    IMG_1503a.JPG
    181.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1515b.JPG
    IMG_1515b.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 4
got my outremer PT GSH today!! i was soo excited when I got the package and ripped it open only to be disappointed with the color. It is blue with violet undertones. I was hoping it would be more blue :( guess I'm the blue one now. Hopefully I can get a refund from the boys.

Have you seen it in natural light yet? It eliminates the violet undertone and makes the color a bright vibrant blue. I think you should be happy with the color when you see it in the morning. :smile:

/\ theprettycat-:flower: can you please tell me how this style differs from the first? is it between the first and the city? thanks

Town's details:
(in addition to the zip pocket on the inside there are two open pockets for your cell phone/pda/etc)

LENGTH: 13.25 INCH
HEIGHT: 9 INCH
WIDTH: 3 INCH
Shoulder strap length (including hook closure:( 46 inch

Apparently the owner of the auth town on TPF said its a like the size of the first but with more depth (and it looks a little bit taller and has a long strap!).

sanitized - pic of ps1 medium. i'm very happy with it!!! the leather is very soft and it's already broken in as i only carried it a few hours today. the size is similar to alexa regular and smaller than a bal city. i double looped the extra strap so now it hangs like the bal city strap. (my pic)

ohhhhmy - sorry to hear you don't like the color :( i'm sure the boys will just ask you to send it to another buyer in the US and give you a credit

Attachments

• ps1 medium.jpg
    ps1 medium.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 37
chicadee, thank you for posting your medium PS1 :flower:. That has got to be like the cutest lil' thing! I need one. Especially when I saw all of the colors. And here I thought, I would never get the chance to buy from Jacky.

jacky used to have the caviar hybrid jumbo...i was about to order it from him when someone else did and got the last one...
jacky's actually had the right chain...catty's does not...
a pic of the authentic from purse forum

Catty has the bijoux chain I would expect from a rep, not as closely linked/warped. Not horrifically off though imho. I'd still probably wear it, esp. given the limited number of bijoux chain styles and the fact that I missed out on the hybrids.

Courtesy: Catty

Attachments

• IMG_8663.jpg
    IMG_8663.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8664.jpg
    IMG_8664.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_8702.jpg
    IMG_8702.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 2

sorry u dont like the color. have u seen auth Outremer irl? i think the violet undertone is not that much on t&d's Outremer compared to the auth i've seen.. :unsure:

chicadee: Love your PS1. the size and shape look great, much better than his xl one.

T&D NOIX LIST
-Crystal7
-Candycandy
-Arisaa
- pixellated (GGH only - either in midday or work)
- Bella08

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->