iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic by me. Bag by Fang.

Attachments

• Chanel (3).jpg
    Chanel (3).jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Chanel.jpg
    Chanel.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Chanel (2).jpg
    Chanel (2).jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Chanel (4).jpg
    Chanel (4).jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Chanel (6).jpg
    Chanel (6).jpg
    206 KB · Views: 6
pixie star I'm lovin you Anthra Folk the leather looks amazing!! I'm thinking to get me one but not until they fix the problem with the buckle...
By the way did anybody told the boys about this?
Are they going to fix their inventory?

Posted via Mobile Device

I am not happy that T&D did not get the buckles right. They have had my original authentic folk for two months and that is something so simple to get right. I have not received my bags yet so here is to hoping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oceanhue,

I've had Jacky's Damier Azur pouchette for I think four years now (at least 3) and body of it is still in almost-new condition. The ivory-colored zipper fabric shows some dirt and the stitching is no longer white but more of a light gray.

It looks still like a million bucks. I think you can scotchguard the zipper fabric and that will help.

Hope this helps!

Momma bagster (claws up!)

Whew, good to know! I was just trying to figure out how Azur would work with my outfits? I'm very tanned; my skin is like the color of a walnut shell and I wear a lot of dark colors and florals. I thought maybe Azur would clash with that--maybe you ladies can help me out there since all my bags are black :innocent:

Glimmer163
That makes me so sad!!! But it looks like Catty's bag has the four scews :S or I think so... Maybe I should buy that one instead.

PinkPrincess113
Is J's speedy close to your auth too?

Whew, good to know! I was just trying to figure out how Azur would work with my outfits? I'm very tanned; my skin is like the color of a walnut shell and I wear a lot of dark colors and florals. I thought maybe Azur would clash with that--maybe you ladies can help me out there since all my bags are black :innocent:

Ocean,
You sound like my twin. I'm in the beauty industry, so I wear black most of the time, but when I do wear a color, it's usually an English floral. I'm a brunette with olive/tanned skin.

That said, the azur is absolutely gorgeous against darker skin/tanned skin. Because it is so neutral, it blends with everything. I've worn it with all black, black jeans and a bright red shirt, a floral "granny dress" and it works with everything.

Plus, it's awesome to run into other ladies who--real or fake--have the azur. You give each other knowing looks that I don't see with women who have monogram LV. Just a weird thing I noticed.

Good luck!
Shelley

Ocean,
You sound like my twin. I'm in the beauty industry, so I wear black most of the time, but when I do wear a color, it's usually an English floral. I'm a brunette with olive/tanned skin.

That said, the azur is absolutely gorgeous against darker skin/tanned skin. Because it is so neutral, it blends with everything. I've worn it with all black, black jeans and a bright red shirt, a floral "granny dress" and it works with everything.

Plus, it's awesome to run into other ladies who--real or fake--have the azur. You give each other knowing looks that I don't see with women who have monogram LV. Just a weird thing I noticed.

Good luck!
Shelley[/QUOTE]

You should work in advertising 'cause I now want that Azur tote LOL :blink:

has anyone also had difficulty contacting jacky? i emailed him twice about the sc lv bag and he hasn't replied yet :(

Those who have the latest anthra, is it a true, dark gray? Or is there a strong blue undertone? I'm making my decision on whether or not to buy one so I'd love feedback!! :flower:

I wrote to T&D about the folk buckle being off. They are going to fix it on the bags that have not been sent out.

Hello girls.. im going to put some photos of the Seigle City Rh in the specially post for photos :smile: hope that this can be usefull for someone :smile:
Kisses!!!
I put one here.... just to show you the real colour of the bag :smile: isn't gorgeous?? super light brown ..aggggh what a love!!! :heart:

Melanie87,

I'm assuming the image is yours, but please, per forum rules, remember to credit all images or they'll be deleted.

Gorgeous bag! Congrats.

S.:flower:

Here's a quick pic of my azure Berkley from Catty:

LVBerkely.jpg

I've had it for about a month and it's patina is coming along naturally. I compared it with an auth azure LV bag and I do think the canvas color is slightly off.

pic by me.

AGGHH WHEN I EDITED THE PHOTO I DELETED THE PHRASE "PIC BY ME" huhuh, so sorry, yes the pic is mine :smile:

Coco. Pardon my ignorance on this bag. But which side buckles are off?

Posted via Mobile Device

PinkPrincess113
Is J's speedy close to your auth too?

hey oceanhue - i have never had j's speedy so i couldn't compare it to auth. from looking through pictures though, j's speedies look pretty good. i have one on the way so we shall see!

Those who have the latest anthra, is it a true, dark gray? Or is there a strong blue undertone? I'm making my decision on whether or not to buy one so I'd love feedback!! :flower:

Hi all, I'm new here :smile:
I happen to have a city in anthra, and it is a true dark grey with almost no blue undertone. The leather is gorgeous :heart:

Its been ages since I have posted - have been lurking, with not much to contribute. I am so grateful for all the ladies who post pics & modeling pics - is super helpful.

Today I went to Barneys with my black T&D RGGH PT (received it around xmas, so have been using for about 6 months, mine is from the 1st T&D batch of rggh). I compared it to auth Bal rose gold - T&D's hw is a bit "brassier" than auth, but looks equally "dark". The tricky thing about rggh is that it looks different in different lights. T&D's rose gold zippers perfectly match the auth Bal rggh zips - it looks like the extra $ that went into auth gold for the T&D zips was worth it!

Barneys had GSH & RH Cocqueliot bags in - it is a lovely warm red - not coral or orange at all. I thought I wasn't a GSH city, but now I think I want a RH Cocqueliot City - I love tassels!

I have been carring my T&D Anthracite rh coin purse with me every day - it is so useful! Would be great if T&D has coin purses with every new color leather, not just at Xmas - I would order mutiples - they make the best gifts. My sisters love the Bois de Rose cps I gave them - the Bois de Rose leather is eceptional - I prefer it to auth Bal leather. Bois de Rose is smooth, minimalshine, & quite buttery. The auth Bals I saw at Barneys today were very veiny & thick matte leather. My Turquoise T&D bags (City & First & GSH coin purse) most closely match auth Bal leather.

I am overdue posting pics...have to post pics of my T&D Bois de Rose First as well as my Anthracite coin purse.

Jacky's black PS1 clutch & medium PS1 perfectly match the auth Proenza leather & hardware. It is literally a mirror image.

Have a great weekend ladies!
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey Blair Warner!

Welcome back! Always good to hear from you and I love your posts.

Thanks for the info about auths at Barneys...:ninja:

And I totally agree about the CPs.

Shel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back