iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOVE the Marcie. Leather looks so lush!

Has anyone bought an LV Cube from Catty? How is the quality?

Iridescent*: your Marcie is gorgeous! I contemplated getting it for the longest time but have settled on his prada deerskin tote and Lanvin amalia. am kicking myself a bit now. Haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's my friend's marcie :smile:

I like the marcie but prefer camel! Also lusting after This tan miu miu bag that has this plaid/tartan lining <3 from jacky

My sister just gave me her gucci new jackie bag from catty (we swopped, I gave her my nude & python mulberry alexa).

It is TDF!

Pic: Catty

View attachment 593309

Attachments

• s_9304.jpg
    s_9304.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone!

someone was looking for a multi Courtney MM a few weeks ago, just thought Id mention that Fang has a black one listed under her "clearance bags" section! I didn't inquire on price but I thought I'd let those who were looking know! :smile:

Where can I find her "clearance bags"? I can't read Chinese so I don't know where to look.

Iridescent, love the marcie and the jackie hobo!

note to self: ask for a raise at next evaluation.

Where can I find her "clearance bags"? I can't read Chinese so I don't know where to look.

It's one of the first or second choices on the sidebar of her website.

FYI for those who can't read Chinese, try either google chrome or google toolbar's translator feature.

Does anyone know if Jacky will be making the new Mulberry Polly bag? :smile:

Hey guess what showed up today unexpectedly?

My Folk in Seigle. :D

BalSeigle.jpg

Pic by me.

Siegle leather looks amazing.

I just got my black RH city today but that seigle looks delicious. Looks like a very functional bag, love it!

Does anyone know if there are any sellers still making the Alexander Wang brenda? I had my eye on Jacky's, but he stopped making it and I don't have his new website.

Thanks!

Received my seigle folk yesterday and the leather is gorgeous, but the way the hardware is placed is kind of off :( I don't have a camera, but as you can see on Russler1's picture, the upper studs by the two clasps (or whatever it's called) is placed too far from the edge of the leather, if that makes sense? (this is is perfectly done on my black city, so it's not like T&D doesn't know how the bag is supposed to look. Makes me a bit sad, cause it's such an easy thing to do right and it makes it look, well, not quite as authentic as I was hoping it would. Oh well, hopefully, not too many people will notice. It's just so darn frustrating, argh!

Received my seigle folk yesterday and the leather is gorgeous, but the way the hardware is placed is kind of off :( I don't have a camera, but as you can see on Russler1's picture, the upper studs by the two clasps (or whatever it's called) is placed too far from the edge of the leather, if that makes sense? (this is is perfectly done on my black city, so it's not like T&D doesn't know how the bag is supposed to look. Makes me a bit sad, cause it's such an easy thing to do right and it makes it look, well, not quite as authentic as I was hoping it would. Oh well, hopefully, not too many people will notice. It's just so darn frustrating, argh!

You are right about the hardware being off. :( and the buckles are supposed to be closer to the bottom studs.

Last edited by a moderator:
is the size of the buckles off also? i am not sure.

i received my black folk bag today! the leather on the bag is very very good, IMO. i will try to take photos of it ASAP. :flower:

I noticed the offness too but lucky for me, I live in an area that people wouldn't know a Bal if it walked up and bit them on the a&&. :D I love the leather and it's a good work bag.

What if you pierced another hole lower down the leather.... can you readjust the buckle then???

Lawson, sickofsushi and Russler,

I think I can help RE the tooclose hardware!

This exact thing happened on my Sang city. I was devastated. But all I had to do was pull the buckles downward toward the corner of the bag...there is a little room to move the buckle "up" and "down"

Hope this is true for your bags, too.

Momma Bagster:flower:

Hey guys

was wondering if anyone could help me find a leopard alexander wang diego.
Know of any ppl that make good reps of this? Since the leopard is so hard to get "right".

Please PM me if you have any info thanks!

Amethyst Sparkle - That chanel is TDF! Colour is ah-ma-zing!!!!! SO jealous :flower:

SMKelly, that might help, thanks. I will have to punch another hole so I can slide the buckle down. guess i better find some tools.

It is a very pretty bag and the color and leather are beautiful.

But like the other poster, I am a bit disappointed it wasn't totally accurate.

here is a picture as mine also came in today.
pic by me.
IMG_3024.JPG

I have a question, does anyone know why Jacky charges so much for shipping when it's less than five bags, when Catty does it for $15 (I asked and that was the reply...). I'm trying to wrap my mind around it. I buy things from China all the time on Ebay and $40 on one purse is a lot @_@!

sickofsushi -

I would use a thicker needle to pierce it..you want to puncture the leather and let the hardware form its way into the leather properly as you don't want the hole too big.

I know what you mean by being let down seeing flaws. When I received Fang's azur speedy, I noticed that the 5 stitches that go across the leather patch had one stitch that looked overlapped and looked like there were 4 stitches only.. So after i sulked :blush: I decided to get crafty and I looked inside under the tab and used a pair of tweezers to pull the stitching at the back and it fixed the front alignment! Anddd now I'm back in love :D

So where there's a will, there's a way! haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->