iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what your question is but........
Hermes JPG/Shoulder Birkin comes in Togo, Clemence, Fjord, Barenia, Chamonix, Chevre de Coromandel etc.....
If your bag can pass for any of those leathers does it matter?

no, i mean the old jpg, the first one, i got one but the leather is stiff, so i want to know if togo leather can be like that?thanks:flower:

Jacky's Zippy wallet are gorgeouss! I have the Rose Florentin and got many compliments about it, even from the SAs at Neiman! :D

How about LV Zippy's? I've been eyeing a Vernis Rose Pop myself - supposedly Jacky's are very good! I'm secretly waiting for a rep seller to replicate the Empreinte wallet though, that thing is GORGEOUS!
Maybe I'd even go for a Chanel. Does anyone know any long, brown leather wallets? I love the Zippy model but I like the look of brown leather so much.

I have a LV Zippy form J too, the only thing I don't like about it is that i have to be very careful the zipper does not scratch the back of my cards when i take it out of the slot pocket anyone have the same problem?? other than that it's very nice

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone ever bought a bal from Joy I usually buy from T&D or Buy&S but i love the lavender color she has posted in the city with gsh in lambskin. Any thoughts on her bals? TIA:flower:

Not sure if you all have seen this already, but T&D just sent me this - it looks so lovely! I've bought so much this month (including an auth Bal wallet with mirror inside, think it's called the Portefeuille, in Seigle, and auth Chanel 5141-H perle collection sunglasses from a year or so ago which I've been looking for FOREVER <3) I'm bankrupting myself... and it's not even Christmas yet x_x...

C-BdR10-GSH-F.jpg

Just to remind anyone who wants a GSH BDR First to please email T&D directly expressing your interest. I want one so badly!

I tried searching for a picture online for bois de rose gsh first but cannot find any. Just wondering if the gsh will overwhelm the first, or is the hardware smaller compared to the ones used on the city and pt? Thanks in advance for any answers!

Kaygirl - the "giant" silver hardware used on Firsts is not the same giant hardware used on Cities, PTs, Works, etc.
"GSH" is kind of misleading since it's it's not really giant, but actually a miniature version of the giant thimbles.

Here's a pic from bag-l.gatag.net

201008041300.jpg

Also, for those who don't have an NBF giant first, coin purse or wallet, their mini giant hardware (both gold and silver) is MUCH more sparkly, shiny and light in color than their giant thimbles. While they have improved their GGH (sparkly, shiny, light in color), they have not updated their GSH... so if you want a bag with silver hardware that's actually sparkly, a giant first is a great way to go!

Ame_sparkle, thanks for the info. I feel that the GSH on NBF's BDR City looks a little off? It's too dull and matte, somehow. Are you getting BDR First w GSH? I've emailed the boys to indicate my interest. I hope they'll run it!

Thanks xooey and amethyst_sparkle! What a gorgeous bag. I am such a noob! The bdr gsh first is beautiful! I'm emailing the boys now. I wanted gsh with bdr but the pt is too big for me n was afraid that gsh would be too big for city. So the first gsh sounds perfect!

xooey: Hmm, I thought so too about the GSH, but then I thought maybe it was just the photo? I have no GSH bags from T&D, but if they're off, then maybe I'll go for a RH City instead...

Uiggu, it could be the photo indeed. I've seen photos of the Olive bags taken by fellow members vs T&D's photos and they look soooo different! Might be the same case for BDR? Although I prefer the size of City, somehow, I like how dainty BDR First looks with GSH, so I'm going for it.

Hi guys does anyone know this member on ioffer haoqilai33 , he seems to have some really good chanels, has anyone bought from him any reviews? :unsure:

Jacky's Zippy wallet are gorgeouss! I have the Rose Florentin and got many compliments about it, even from the SAs at Neiman! :D

Rose Florentin is GORGEOUS as well, I might get that one! :D But wow you're serious, compliments from the SA's at Neiman Marcus :woot: Then it must be a great rep! You just convinced me haha

I'm totally in love with T&D's BdR too... it's really an amazing color

Hello everyone - not a frequent poster and I've been trying to stay away from this forum to preserve funds! However I have a question for the ladies who have ordered the oak alexa from Jacky: how has it broken in for you? Is the leather thick? has anyone experienced any issues with the bag over time?

Any insight would be greatly welcome! I would love to get one!

jeez malou, the difference between the BdR GSH first and Bdr RGGH city is vast. that's what i love about bals though! same color, different style, different HW (really even same color/same style/diff HW) makes the vibe of the bag completely different.

the BdR GSH first looks far less pink. it almost looks like calcaire, which i adore! i'm still too wild to carry such a light bag, but i prefer it to the BdR RGGH city by a zillion miles. that one kind of looks like a red sock got thrown in with the white laundry.

i hope the boys do moutarde too. i'm sure you guys saw it, but there was a moutarde GGH work on ioffer for awhile. not sure when the boys ran this, but it was drop dead gorgeous.

thesiren - that wasn't moutarde (albeit a very clever marketing ploy on the seller's behalf). it was jaune/marigold, which is several years old now. I have a day and a first from that run and the leather is incredible. ultra soft, silky chevre and light as a feather. but on a more positive note, the boys really are doing moutarde--they're running cities and firsts now :woot:

YIPEEE! I havent posted in ages guys. but I had to tell you thank you silv!

I wanted this FOREVER!!!

so jacky and i came to an agreement and he is making the olsen tote. i am sending my authentic off to him tomorrow. i just wanted to give you all the heads up.
i'm still looking for a chanel modern chain tote with the metal chains so let me know if you see one!

Can somebody confirm for me that Jacky's Reissue black he posted
"CHANEL CLASSIC FLAP PURSE 2.55 bag " has the correct size on it?

it says 12in x 8 x 3.. seems kind of big. Anyone have a reference pic? I'm bout 5'5.
I don't know chanel very well but really want one of these bags.

TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->