iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
question about jacky and paypal...

what info do you put on your paypal payment? do you send it via 'gift'? please help. this is my first time paying via paypal.:heart:

He usually tells you to add 7% to the total amount he quotes you (to cover the Paypal fees) and you just send it like you are purchasing goods, but maybe you can ask him to send it like a gift and that way you won't have to add the 7% to the amount he'll receive.

He usually tells you to add 7% to the total amount he quotes you (to cover the Paypal fees) and you just send it like you are purchasing goods, but maybe you can ask him to send it like a gift and that way you won't have to add the 7% to the amount he'll receive.

I am not mistaken I believe there still is a percentage that is taken
out for international paypal transactions. :shock:

Does anyone know if T & D is pondering a darker brown in the future?
Mogano, Café...? Something deep, rich and saturated. :heart:

Not a huge fan Charbon or Castagna.

I have asked him before and he will still take 7%. So just send it as payment for goods.
Posted via Mobile Device

/\ HandbagDiva- I'm with you I would love T&D to make a rich dark brown :heart::heart::heart: anyone else out there have a craving for this color?? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Any feedback on who has the best Chanel 2.55 Black Caviar w/gold. I need to place an order asap and Im not sure if I should go with Jacky, Catty or Fang Fang! Please help!

/\ HandbagDiva- I'm with you I would love T&D to make a rich dark brown :heart::heart::heart: anyone else out there have a craving for this color?? :P
Ooh, me too! Something like casatgna, charbon, vert fonce, or magano.

For me personally, Mogano makes my heart pitter pat much more than
Castagna...although I believe the boys already did a Mogano run...does that mean they won't repeat it? :o

(first two pics courtesy of tPF)
Mogano on the left, Castagna on the right (looks more matte and distressed)

attachment.php

Mogano Twiggy, Castagna Click (I could just bite this Twiggy right now it looks so good! :lol: )

DSCN4472.jpg

Charbon looks more of a true brown vs. the cinnamon-y tone of Mogano (pic courtesy Real Deal Collection)

08charbonwork.jpg

For me personally, Mogano makes my heart pitter pat much more than
Castagna...although I believe the boys already did a Mogano run...does that mean they won't repeat it? :o

(first two pics courtesy of tPF)
Mogano on the left, Castagna on the right (looks more matte and distressed)

edit: please do not quote images

Mogano Twiggy, Castagna Click (I could just bite this Twiggy right now it looks so good! :lol: )

Charbon looks more of a true brown vs. the cinnamon-y tone of Mogano (pic courtesy Real Deal Collection)

Oh, I want ALL of these!!! :heart:

Changing the subject, does anybody know how Catty's Gucci's are? Thinking of a mono canvas, horsebit, and want a decent one. Thanks!

I received my Oversized Alexa in Oak from Jacky. There are a few flaws (eg. the suede on the inside of the flap, and the handle is a little messy looking to me) but overall I'm pretty happy. I'll post pictures when I have time.

thank you, malena and kaygirl.:flower:
----
any thoughts on jacky's monogram lurex(?) shawls?

I would love a twiggy in mogano just like the picture! I also thought that since they did that color a long time ago, I wouldn't have a chance of getting one. But I remember there was a list a while back asking for a brown? How successful are people at getting the boys to make a run of an off-season color?

Hi ladies! Does anyone know have any opinions regarding the type or leather Jacky uses for his mulberry bayswaters and roxanne's? Is it the thicker, older Darwin leather, or the newer and thinner NVT leather that Mulberry currently uses? I have a rep bayswater i bought in Thailand years ago with the most exquisite Darwin-esque leather... and i just saw an authentic bayswater with NVT leather that felt cheap in comparison! I'd be curious to find out what you all think of Jacky's leathers :smile: Thanks for any insight!

Hey all - Just in case there were any Canadian bbag lovers (or any purse lover who has a purse with dry leather) who cant get ahold of Apple Garde/Leather Revive etc. I found at Sterling (shoe store) a mink oil by Roberto Vianni for 5.99 that has moisturized my dry nbf Midday raisin to the soft chewy nature T&D's bags are known for. It worked well for my raisin and black, leaving it matte and supple. Not sure if it would darken lighter colour bags though. Hope this helps!

thank you, malena and kaygirl.:flower:
----
any thoughts on jacky's monogram lurex(?) shawls?

I thought they were great...until I checked out the lv website and noticed that none of the colours matched! I love the beige and coral..hope J comes out with those! Then def will get!

onthe topic of scarves though......Is it too passe to get the LV leopard brown scarf now? It's been around for so long now :S but I adore the leopard print! also is it too dark to have with the Spring colours coming out now? :(

Hi, I hope I can get a help from someone here. I bought a stunning GGH brief by NBF preloved, but when it got to me the gold color on the thimbels and zippers have faded. I knew bagalicious found a way to 'enhance' GGH with her formula. And I just got to the point where she referred back to thread #6. I followed her lead but found no secret formula. :( Any help to figure out how exactly to obtain the formula and how to apply it will be very much appreciated... Or maybe if baga is reading this, you may share that secret formula again?? Thanks!

Hi Madtown -

It is on thread 5...around pg 265! She has the pics posted and then goes on to tell how and what to use and another tfs'er posted a link to find the paint at a US website!

Anyone know if the same thing can be done to GSH accurately?

has anyone purchased a celine luggage tote?

has anyone purchased a celine luggage tote?

Hi all, so excited to finally get an invite!

Lucy, I bought a luggage tote from jacky a few weeks ago, I LOVE it. Here are some pictures!

SDC10302-1.jpg

SDC10307-2.jpg

The only bad thing about it are the handles. The bag can't be worn over the shoulder, and it's a little heavy for everyday use by hand. But the leather/suede combo is TDF!

octoberbaggirl welcome! If you don't mind, may I ask how tall are you? I'm also going to order the luggage from Jacky, but it looks so big! I'm 5'5 and about 125lb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->