iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Manager

Retired
Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]116523[/split]

The rules of this thread may be changed, but they will always be posted here in the first post of the thread. It is up to you to stay up to date on the rules.

Due to the fast growing nature of this thread, posts that do not contribute information will be deleted. The ioffer thread is here for members to find information and feedback and that is getting lost in all the other chatter. Please use PMs and/or profile comments if you want to post something else.

In order to have pages load faster, please comply with the following :

1. Image size: no more than 800 pixels, please. Remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large
screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.

2. No Re-posts. Please refrain from re-posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).

3. Stay on topic! There are threads in Heart and Soul if you want to chat. Off topic conversation will be deleted. If you wish to thank another poster or compliment them, please use the karma feature or profile comment instead. We are trying to control the voluminous, fast paced nature of this thread, which makes it very difficult for posters to find useful information.

4. Edit your post rather than posting again. After posting a reply in this thread, you have ten minutes to edit your post. You can add more information or attach a picture, etc. All new posts trigger subcription emails for the hundreds of people that subscribe to this thread. Please think carefully before posting. if you can edit your previous post, please do so. Make it worth their while to be emailed via their subscriptions.

5. Please do not post 2, 3 4 or 5 times in a row. A series of posts (unless you are answering another member's question) is considered "power posting" and the posts may be deleted.

Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

4. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

5. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

6. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

Last edited by a moderator:
iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. The closed threads can be viewed here, here, here and here.

The rules of this thread may be changed, but they will always be posted here in the first post of the thread. It is up to you to stay up to date on the rules.

Due to the fast growing nature of this thread, posts that do not contribute information will be deleted. The ioffer thread is here for members to find information and feedback and that is getting lost in all the other chatter. Please use PMs and/or profile comments if you want to post something else.

In order to have pages load faster, please comply with the following :

• Image size: no more than 800 pixels, please. Remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • No Re-posts. Please refrain from re-posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Stay on topic! There are threads in Heart and Soul if you want to chat. Off topic conversation will be deleted. If you wish to thank another poster or compliment them, please use the karma feature or profile comment instead. We are trying to control the voluminous, fast paced nature of this thread, which makes it very difficult for posters to find useful information.
  • Edit your post rather than posting again. After posting a reply in this thread, you have ten minutes to edit your post. You can add more information or attach a picture, etc. All new posts trigger subcription emails for the hundreds of people that subscribe to this thread. Please think carefully before posting. if you can edit your previous post, please do so. Make it worth their while to be emailed via their subscriptions.
  • Please do not post 2, 3 4 or 5 times in a row. A series of posts (unless you are answering another member's question) is considered "power posting" and the posts may be deleted.
Specific rules for this thread:

1. Do not post links to seller websites or type them (bagmaker dot com). Do not ask for seller information in the thread. If you need info on a supplier, please pm another member, or search to see what person received the info last and pm them. Note that it is up to the discretion of each member to respond to PM's of such nature.

2. Please do a search first if you want info on the quality of a specific seller. You can also check out pictures in the Ioffer Pictures thread.

3. The "other forum" can be mentioned in terms of giving information and crediting images. Any other posts regarding tPF may be deleted based on the discretion of the mod team.

4. ALL images must have an image credit or they will be deleted. Also, do not posts links to images...use a photo hosting site such as tinypic, photobucket, or supload.

5. No selling or spamming will be allowed. Therefore, do not post requests to purchase, as this will be considered soliciting a sale. This extends to wishlists that are posted in signatures.

6. The lists for T&D can be posted for one week maximum before they should be sent. This is something that clogs the thread and makes it hard to find important information.

Wowza! I've never been a celine fan but that luggage tote is gorgeous! So chic!

octoberbaggirl, your luggage is gorgeous!
i wish jacky would do some other colors besides black...i have way too many black bags...

Has anyone had any luck finding designer clothes on offer? Givenchy or Alexander wang tops etc?

Just an FYI, I would love the T&D to make a brown bag. I asked them and they have no plans right now. Also I am placing an order with Jacky by Wednesday if anyone wants to order please let me know in advance!

/\ that's too bad i was really looking forward to a rich brown :(

Anyone know when Seigle will be ready? also any suggestions as to what hardware would look better with it, will it be available with RGGH? TIA:flower:

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to share a gorgeous light gray Hermes briefcase in beautiful thick leather, which I got from Jacky. I've had it since October and wear it to work every day. My laptop fits with room to spare, and the bag has been flawless so far.

5109097307_c8cec407c7_b.jpg

5109097561_b02bcd5d1c_b.jpg

5109097479_50879416fa_b.jpg

5109695370_d1fc633b55_b.jpg

5109097631_eb8c42788f_b.jpg

5109097195_e2771e8776_b.jpg

Oh wow Lady-Penelope, the briefcase is gorgeous (I can't get over how perfect the stitching looks in the last close-up). May I ask how you wear this briefcase? I see there is no shoulder strap... Do you simply carry it by the handle?

/\ that's too bad i was really looking forward to a rich brown :(

Anyone know when Seigle will be ready? also any suggestions as to what hardware would look better with it, will it be available with RGGH? TIA:flower:

I know, me too. :cry: They said it was because of Seigle coming out, yet Seigle is so close to Noix.

I have yet to use my Noix City, and probably won't, because it's just too light for my kid filled lifestyle. :wacko:

I need Mogano! :heart:

Oh wow Lady-Penelope, the briefcase is gorgeous (I can't get over how perfect the stitching looks in the last close-up). May I ask how you wear this briefcase? I see there is no shoulder strap... Do you simply carry it by the handle?

I just carry it by the handle and make long strides in my high-heeled boots and feel like a million bucks :D. (I debated whether to use the word 'wear' given it doesn't have a strap... :rolleyes:)

I just carry it by the handle and make long strides in my high-heeled boots and feel like a million bucks :D. (I debated whether to use the word 'wear' given it doesn't have a strap... :rolleyes:)

A very pretty bag, Lady Penelope. I've been thinking of getting a briefcase bag for work and this looks perfect. However, I think Jacky doesn't do this bag anymore. :( Is the length of this bag 38cm?

I know, me too. :cry: They said it was because of Seigle coming out, yet Seigle is so close to Noix.

I have yet to use my Noix City, and probably won't, because it's just too light for my kid filled lifestyle. :wacko:

I need Mogano! :heart:

Ohh you have a noix city, soo lucky! I would love that color!

A very pretty bag, Lady Penelope. I've been thinking of getting a briefcase bag for work and this looks perfect. However, I think Jacky doesn't do this bag anymore. :( Is the length of this bag 38cm?

I remember at the time I ordered this in October, I was originally going to get it in black but he emailed to tell me it was sold out. He said he had a variety of other colours in stock which weren't even shown on the website, among them the light gray. I think he also had it in red and an amazing bright yellow. So definitely ask him.

The bag is about 33 cm long (13.3 inches). I don't have a ruler on me here at my desk at work so I used letter-size paper to measure it (8"x10"), and it was about 1.3 times the longer side, so that comes to 13.3 inches. :-)

octoberbaggirl, what are the dimensions of your Celine tote? I'm trying to make sense of Jacky's dimensions, which say it's 18" wide, with others who say it's 12"x12". In any case, whenever I see anybody wearing Jacky's, it looks larger than 12"x12".

I want something that's about the size and shape of a 40cm birkin, but I have a feeling that this is a lot smaller....

Moderator Note: Members can and will receive reminders/warnings for disregarding the rules of this thread.

Before posting in this thread you MUST review the rules in post #1.

Thanks for understanding.

lady penelope, have you compared your hermes bag to a real one? btw, yours look amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->