iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just carry it by the handle and make long strides in my high-heeled boots and feel like a million bucks :D. (I debated whether to use the word 'wear' given it doesn't have a strap... :rolleyes:)

The bag is gorgeous Lady-Penelope! I can't get over how perfect it looks too! I think this might have just prompted me to add a Hermes to my next order from J! THANKS ALOT! :P

octoberbaggirl, what are the dimensions of your Celine tote? I'm trying to make sense of Jacky's dimensions, which say it's 18" wide, with others who say it's 12"x12". In any case, whenever I see anybody wearing Jacky's, it looks larger than 12"x12".

I want something that's about the size and shape of a 40cm birkin, but I have a feeling that this is a lot smaller....

Mine is 13x13. It feel pretty huge to me, I can't imagine how heavy the dang thing would be if it was 5 inches bigger :blink:

Sooo....I'm trying to place an order with Catty and she just let me know that she's no longer accepting paypal payments due to paypal blocking her account. Has anyone else been told this/heard of this? She's requesting that I pay via western union.....

She told me this yesterday as well, but a few hours ago she emailed me saying she had a new paypal and can accept paypal payments.

I'm so glad to that Catty is still doing paypal. I hate using WU and probably would've had to stop buying from her.

I got a black with GGH Midday from T&D yesterday. Oh it's just stunning! Leather is soft, soft, but kind of chewy too. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures, I will put one on the picture thread. I do love those boys. :D I asked for a Morgano Twiggy but it looks like seigle will be next.

Do T&D make the midday style in every color - or it is pretty rare for them to offer it?

Glimmer, I don't know? I asked for one originally in the Seigle, but they told me they weren't making that bag in that color, but they would do black/gold for me. I don't know if they had one there already, but I had it in 1.5 weeks after paying.

Lovely piece, I'd like one in red too.

Sooo, news from NBF regarding freight charges:

[FONT=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,sans-serif]Can you do me a favor and let the girls know we have had to increase the freight prices.
China Post has increased the price for USA by $5.00, Canada and Australia by $10.00.
The freight prices for Singapore and most Asian countries have not been increased.
We haven't been told if DHL are increasing their prices for the European girls.
So the DHL price is still the same.
We have decided to do is drop the price of the Coin Purse to $42.00 going out with a bag to compensate for the price in crease in the freight to USA , Canada and Australia
This is available to everyone regardless if their shipping fee has increased.
Hugs
Tony and Dom
xx
[/FONT]

Im glad catty is still able to accept paypal, im not comfortable doing WU either....

Did you recently use PayPal with Catty? They have adamantly said that their accounts are closed. This is what they said this morning:

no

i also not understand

bcs the paypal said we are in the black , can't use paypal anymore

I'm so glad to that Catty is still doing paypal. I hate using WU and probably would've had to stop buying from her.

I got a black with GGH Midday from T&D yesterday. Oh it's just stunning! Leather is soft, soft, but kind of chewy too. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures, I will put one on the picture thread. I do love those boys. :D I asked for a Morgano Twiggy but it looks like seigle will be next.

Wow, so pretty much Catty has been semi-shut down since that article? This is so disheartening! I was wondering why she hadn't updated her website in so long. I love Jacky, but geez - all of the bags he has that i like are black; and I'm so done with black bags. :(

Hi Ladies, I'm not sure if this question has been asked before, (apologies if it has), but does anyone know the quality of Catty's Alexander Wang Rocco's? I'm coming to their party a little late, but I'm suddenly in love with them! Any help or input would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Really bummed I missed out on NBF's Noix- I asked the boys to put me down for Seigle (but would rather have Noix!)

To me, they don't look that similar. And if there is Seigle in RGGH, it looks very different than Noix. Funny how the color of the hardware can change the color/appearance of the bag itself. At least in my opinion, lol.

pic courtesy of TPF
P6010021.jpg

Girls I ask the boys if they are planing on producing Pompon and this is what their respond...

Hi L,
I'd love to offer the Pom pon.
Do you know anyone with a real one that we use as the pattern.
We'd only wan to borrow it.
We would make a free Pom Pon in the color of their choice of what leather we have available.
That's what we do with the girls that have given us bags before.:smile:
Hugs

hugs
T&D

Anybody has a real Pompon?

I sent a WU payment to Catty today, for my order. I have my fingers crossed.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anna Nilufer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->