iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girls I ask the boys if they are planing on producing Pompon and this is what their respond...

Hi L,
I'd love to offer the Pom pon.
Do you know anyone with a real one that we use as the pattern.
We'd only wan to borrow it.
We would make a free Pom Pon in the color of their choice of what leather we have available.
That's what we do with the girls that have given us bags before.:smile:
Hugs

hugs
T&D

Anybody has a real Pompon?

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I would love a pom pon from T&D, if anybody loans them one......a black GSH!

does anyone know will Seigle be made with RGGH ? thanks :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
The impression I got from their email was that if you want the RGGH just email them to be added to their list. If enough of us want RGGH, they will make it for Seigle.

that %$^ article really did effect our sellers. both CATTY and Joy were mentioned in there and now they are both in trouble:(

I sent an email to T&D about RGGH Seigle.
Please do so if you want this combination! I'm really looking forward to a RGGH bag :smile:

does anyone know if l*****bagcn is still open? they haven't updated the website in some time and didn't answer my emails.

Last edited by a moderator:
BellA: they have their own versiona, not the one bal designed
Posted via Mobile Device

anyone experienced buying from fangfang through another website like aliexpress? i was going to place an order but she said her regular paypal account is closed, but the only way she can take paypal is if im buying through that website, which is linked to another paypal account. but i have to confirm i received the bag in order to pay :?

Wow what's the deal with all the sellers having paypal issues? This is scary! :doh:

^ oh no, I was just thinking of ordering a bag from fangfang....:/

I've only ordered from Fang through her emails. I'm sure it will be fine. I bought a reissue and Birkin from her.....they are both dead on and gorgeous!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I've only ordered from Fang through her emails. I'm sure it will be fine. I bought a reissue and Birkin from her.....they are both dead on and gorgeous!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I've never ordered from fang but I have been tempted to! Her bags seem to be double than jackys and cattys at least on Chanel, I'm wondering if the big price difference is worth it?
Posted via Mobile Device

I own some of Jacky's bags. Fang's are definitely worth it....especially for the 2 that I bought. Her reissue is exact as well as the Hermes. I'm extremely picky about my reps. I will not carry one unless it is dead on.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just got my Sahara Day in from NBF. I only ordered it a week ago. Whereas the PT and CP I ordered from them 2 weeks ago got sent out later, only to be returned to them due to Chinese customs. So I am waiting for it to try to go out again. :blink:

lady penelope, have you compared your hermes bag to a real one? btw, yours look amazing!

I have, it's pretty much perfect. The only thing that someone who really studies it might notice is that the dark brown edge that's painted on is slightly less than even in some places. But you'd really have to know what you're looking for to notice it, and even then, you can only see it from up close.

The bag is gorgeous Lady-Penelope! I can't get over how perfect it looks too! I think this might have just prompted me to add a Hermes to my next order from J! THANKS ALOT! :P

LOL, you have to study the pics on Jacky's website. I think they're pretty true to life. If something looks imperfect then don't get it. This bag looked impeccable and it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Absinthe02
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->