iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that the employees at the german customs are trained to spot fake LV, Gucci, Chanel etc. but I guess they don`t even konw what a Balenciaga is. I once had to pic up my NBF from the customs office. No Problemo. But they even had display cabinets with fake articles, including bags, to show "what not to import" :P

Does anyone know if T&D could potentially make the folk bag this time around? I would love to get the folk in Seigle or Nuage!

What made them not do it last time?

Fang's Reissue

I own some of Jacky's bags. Fang's are definitely worth it....especially for the 2 that I bought. Her reissue is exact as well as the Hermes. I'm extremely picky about my reps. I will not carry one unless it is dead on.
Posted via Mobile Device

I've been trying to decide which size of reissue of hers to get... the 226 or 227 with the aged shw. What did you get? I did notice that on her website her pics of the back pocket of the reissue seem to be really low, not quite in the middle. Care to share a pic of the back of yours? Oh and maybbbbee a mod pic? Pretty please! :D Thanks!

I've been trying to decide which size of reissue of hers to get... the 226 or 227 with the aged shw. What did you get? I did notice that on her website her pics of the back pocket of the reissue seem to be really low, not quite in the middle. Care to share a pic of the back of yours? Oh and maybbbbee a mod pic? Pretty please! :D Thanks!

My reissue is a 227 with the vintage shw. She has many reissues to choose from. Mine was $375. Mine is definitely mirror image.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kels - I've noticed a few of Fangs reissues have screws on the underside of the turnlock that are incorrect, are yours straight or with an x?
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll check when I get home. I did not order mine through ioffer. I ordered it directly from her through emails looking over pics of all the reissues she has. What are the correct screws? I have an authentic Maxi....actually the reissue and Fang's Birkin are my only reps.
Posted via Mobile Device

Correct screws have a straight line in the middle like this - | - opposed to an X or star.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm sure they are correct, but I'll check when I get home. I did take it into Neiman Marcus and compared to the authentic. All details on the outside were correct. I was not going to stand there and compare fine details.
Posted via Mobile Device

You're right regarding the exteriors, her reissues look amazing :buzz:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I didn't want the SA's in Neiman's to get suspicious of why I was comparing bags!
Posted via Mobile Device

I'll check when I get home. I did not order mine through ioffer. I ordered it directly from her through emails looking over pics of all the reissues she has. What are the correct screws? I have an authentic Maxi....actually the reissue and Fang's Birkin are my only reps.
Posted via Mobile Device

Kels, can you post pictures of the inside of the reissue? Is it lined in real leather? What about the hologram sticker? Also, why didn't you order from her ioffer site? Is it riskier or more expensive? Thanks. :flower:

The screws are an X! It does NOT bother me at all though. The bag is perfect on the outside and yes, the bag is lined in leather and has the hologram. It came in a Chanel box with all cards. I didn't buy on
ioffer because she has more choices off of ioffer. To be honest, ladies....I feel more confident carrying this bag with it's X screws on the inside than my T & D Balenciaga's because the hardware on their bags is off....not only in color, but in shape and size. That is a flaw on the outside. A flaw on the inside does not bother me. I own an authentic Chanel Maxi and never dreamed of looking at the screws. Haha!!
Posted via Mobile Device

Anyone ever buy.a evelyne gm.
If yes, from what seller and how was the quality?
I need a good seller/bag... suggestions..anyone?
Posted via Mobile Device

i have an evelyne from Catty. the leather is a dream, and the stitching is dead on. i recommend her 100%.

What's T&D's 2010 Anthra leather like? Is it matte, thick and chewy? Thanks!

Thanks kelsbags! I will take a closer look at her site for the one you bought!
And im really hoping that its just my end, but I'm not able to load J's site right now....Let's hope he didn't have to redo it...again. :S

fanbao26 my Anthra 2010 RH City is pillowy and very thin. I'd prefer a thick, chewy one but they may have used the thicker leather for GH. ame seemed to have got a really great RH City from them. I think she has photos in the photo thread or the previous thread. Here are my photos when I received my bag.

ILovebags - GRGH is more expensive, hence the price increase.

fanbao - each NBF run of leather comes from multiple goats/lambs, not just one. even if they could make two bags out of one goat/lamb hide, there's no guarantee that those two bags would be identical in texture, thickness, softness, etc because, like all creatures, we are all born with variations in our skin, shell, feathers, scales, fur, hair, etc.
so it's unfair to say unequivocally, across the board, that one particular batch of leather was all generally "this" or "that", because there are always exceptions. you just have to trust the leather description of the actual bag you're buying given to you by the person you're buying it from-- whether it be T&D or a fellow TFSer/iOffer seller.

edit: Seigle and Nuage leather arrives tomorrow to the boys, and I'd really love a Siegle RH Weekender but they said they don't have enough people to order the zips. They'd need 8. Come on boys and girls! Who wouldn't love a beautiful, rich neutral for travel???????

Siegle RH Weekender (we need 8!:( Amethyst_Sparkle

Thanks kelsbags! I will take a closer look at her site for the one you bought!
And im really hoping that its just my end, but I'm not able to load J's site right now....Let's hope he didn't have to redo it...again. :S
Yeah he did!
It's getting ridiculous.
Glad to hear Catty's Evelyne is spot on, that bag (the GM) has been on my radar for a while now. What size and colour did you buy ambreit, and any chance of a modelling shot?
Holy crap, I think it's been months since I last posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnCC19
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->