iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #10 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone in the UK gonna order from Jacky when they open up again? If so PM and let me know. Thanks xx

Hey All :smile: Has anyone ordered a birkin from either Jacky or Catty? Who would you guys recommend between Jacky or Catty?

Please kindly be informed that our office will close from Sept. 10 to Sept. 12, 2011 for Mid/autumn holiday, and resume on Sept.13, 2011.

Ah, okay! Thanks! I was wondering why I couldn't get through to them. They're usually fast with their replies back. Anyways thanks :flower:

My '11 Bleu Lavande RGGH Envelope clutch from NBF
So in love with the leather and colour. It photographs closer to blue with no flash.. then lavender with flash...the real colour is closest to the pics of it on the couch arm.

all pics by me.
DSC05186.jpg

DSC05197.jpg

DSC05200.jpg

lastly - comparison pic of the outremer pt, nuage cp and bleu lavande ec
DSC05193.jpg
:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
freefallin, to me it look just like the authentic. I think this time T&D did their very best. I tried to capture the color of my bleu lavande pt gsh but I didn't succed lol it looks so blue in the pics!!! :blink:

thanks silvercris! I did notice that the boys missed the small d-ring on the inside of the clutch where you attach the mirror... Thats the only flaw. I did email them to let them know. I'm considering taking the clutch to a shoe repairman and having them snip a piece of the leather from the mirror tassel and have them sew it on the inside w/ a d-ring. Think that'll work?? :S

Funny how the colour can look so diff in everyone's pictures... this pic here looks similar to my outremer!
Pic credit: mytheresa
Capture.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
lovin' the clutch, freefallin! excellent taste :wink:

here's my BL RH City compared with my Outremer RH First. I couldn't have asked for better leather, it's AH-mazing!!! the color is very dynamic, super saturated and rich, pulling royal purple outdoors and electric blue indoors. I LOVE this color so much more than I thought I would and, as always, love the free triple tour bracelet T&D included. what a great pop of color to have on the wrist! :kiss:

Attachments

• DSC_2206.JPG
    DSC_2206.JPG
    312.2 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_2209.JPG
    DSC_2209.JPG
    216.6 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_2223.JPG
    DSC_2223.JPG
    285.3 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC_2230.JPG
    DSC_2230.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC_2240.JPG
    DSC_2240.JPG
    303.5 KB · Views: 15
Oh wow, that Blue Lavande looks divine! I ordered a BL part-time about 2 weeks ago and have yet to receive it. T&D gave me a tracking number last week and every time I try to check the status it says there is no record of the item.

:(

amethyst_sparkle, great bag!! imo, bl is lovely with every type of hardware. it's a really stunning color, everyone turns his head back when i walk down the street lol
i fell just like..."yeah, i'm so cool with this beauty and i know you noticed" hahaha
i'm so sorry i haven't been able to capture the color yet.

WB Moto jackets are very nice!

Has anyone seen these jackets? :D They are truely divine :smile: They even have the 2011 style!. All the way from caramel to black in lambskin. How do i order one from the site? {its not that straight forward!!} :lol:

Omg, freefallin and amethyst...look at that leather..the color, the texture...I feel like I could loose myself in it *o*...
The boys did such a perfect job with BL.
Congrats ladies :flower:
GV

I was about to order one from that site, but since the boys want to do it if we have enough girls, I prefer buy it from them so I can avoid the hassle looking for a agent, etc. Email them if you are interested!

Has anyone seen these jackets? :D They are truely divine :smile: They even have the 2011 style!. All the way from caramel to black in lambskin. How do i order one from the site? {its not that straight forward!!} :lol:

Hi girls, got my papyrus city grgh today, along with my antra life wallet. The colour of the papyrus looks more grey or galet irl than brown as per their pics on ioffer. Leather wise, good old chewy leather.
Posted via Mobile Device

OMG, I literally just opened the door for the post man and just received my BL part time. It is beautiful.

For the past year, purple has been my favorite color to wear and I'm so happy I now have a purple bag.

I received a Seigle city grgh earlier this week and I'm seriously now considering getting a flat clutch in a fun color.

I'm not too terribly picky about leather or small details so I'm not a good person to ask about those things, but I know I'll continue to be a T&D customer for a long time.

yes, kaygirl, please post some pics!! I'd love too see papyrus... i'd want a pt grgh! seems lovely!

yes, kaygirl, please post some pics!! I'd love too see papyrus... i'd want a pt grgh! seems lovely!

Yes, another mod shot request here! :smile:

silvercris, you and I have the same taste I think because I want a papyrus PT rgrh too! But I haven't a clue whether the papyrus from the boys is more grey or brown??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->