iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #6 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is also a couple of RH briefs on bonanzle....is there any interest in that style?
Just for S***S and giggles, lets make a style list! lets see what we get, and if it's a worthy cause...you never know, we might get a new style added to our collections?
No harm in trying...right?

Pom pom-bagalicious
RH Brief- bagalicious

Devon -I would say the 2010 olive as that is the current shade..As the O5 will not even have GSH!

Last edited by a moderator:
True, bag....I suppose I should have specified w/ them then. Did you email them too?
I can send another specifying Light Olive.

ohmyyyyy: I am sorry that you don't like the color of Outremer. It is a very difficult color to capture and I think that T&D did a good job. See picture of my Outremer T&D Giant Day next to an authentic Outremer Mirror Back. I would say that they are identical. The weather is really bad here today. I will try to post a picture outdoors on Thursday or Friday in natural light so you can see the comparison better. I love Outremer but I can see that it is not for everyone. It is a very bright color.

The details on my Giant Outremer Day are spot and and the leather is some of the best T&D has done. This leather is identical to that on my Authentic Giant Pommier Day.

Picture Courtesy of Me.

Coco I :heart::heart::heart: my gsh Outremer Day. Thanks again for sending them your auth to get all the details correct!!!:flower:

Normally I hear back from the boys within 30 minutes, so there probably out for the evening... i don't have an opinion on either shade of olive as I'm not a fan of either or getting it :lol:

GALET:Bagalicious, Pixellated, Ladyluxe, Fanbao26, Coco109, Daft, Chicadee, Arisaa, Shopaholic, Cloudyblue, Marienbad, meryll,Silvia

Hi S,
Just got in from being down in Hong Kong, Can you add Silvia from Italy to the Galet list?:smile:
Hugs
T&D
(Don't know who you are Silvia, But I have added your name to the galet list:(D:flower:

Does anyone know the difference in colour between ms buynsell' grey and galet? Seems like galet has some brown?

Hey Girls,

I am thinking of joining the galet list for a day RH. My sister loves my day (I already have a ruby one) and she is really into brown colors. Now I thought maybe I`ll get her one for her birthday.
My problem is, I cannot log on the other forum and use the search button - I have no idea why, I already got a new password but it still doesn`t work. So could somebody please be so kind to post some pics of galet and noix Days RH in here?

Thanks alot!

Hey Ladies...My day canceled today so I had some time to take some pics of my Bal collection updated.:blush:

RH WKS. Outremer, Anthra 09,Amethyst,Auqamarine,Gray,Violet
GH WKS- Sandstone GG, Black GG, Saphhire GG, Elec Blue GS, Black GS

One hit wonders!:lol: Black pom pom GSH,VG Courier, Anthra 07 GSH brief, black GSH day,,Anthra 09 GGH city,
Black RH city,Rubisse step, Black GGH PT
All pics by me!

Some who know me will see whats missing and what is new since the last group picture.
I am waiting on a new to me RH work..should be getting it tomorrow from a FS member:flower:...Lets just say i dont have this color!:shock:

Attachments

• DSCN1280.JPG
    DSCN1280.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 18
  • DSCN1283.JPG
    DSCN1283.JPG
    204.5 KB · Views: 20
  • DSCN1287.JPG
    DSCN1287.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 14
Man, this forum moves lightning FAST! It's incredibly addicting too... the last few days I've logged on at least 4 or 5 times :innocent:

I seriously need to get my fix. Usually after I buy a bag or two I disappear for a bit :blush:

Hey Girls,

I am thinking of joining the galet list for a day RH. My sister loves my day (I already have a ruby one) and she is really into brown colors. Now I thought maybe I`ll get her one for her birthday.
My problem is, I cannot log on the other forum and use the search button - I have no idea why, I already got a new password but it still doesn`t work. So could somebody please be so kind to post some pics of galet and noix Days RH in here?

Thanks alot!

Galet days for you. Pics from TPF.:D

Attachments

• 05greyWE_09galetDay.jpg
    05greyWE_09galetDay.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 6
  • HPIM2469.jpg
    HPIM2469.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 464
  • 4218733394_e29c9c2617_o.jpg
    4218733394_e29c9c2617_o.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 5416_1101815265996_1245131839_30255611_2007292_n.jpg
    5416_1101815265996_1245131839_30255611_2007292_n.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 5416_1101815225995_1245131839_30255610_2293204_n.jpg
    5416_1101815225995_1245131839_30255610_2293204_n.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 7
Thank you! Well... I always say to myself, If i`ll ever get a third BBag, it should be a day again, because I realized that I use my work a lot less, although I love how it looks. But the day is more casual and practical for me. And i always get compliments from my friends - of course they have no idea what a BBag is and, even more important, what it costs. I told my sister that is is a designer fake (because she would send me to a mental institution if she thought i would spend like 700 Euros for a BAG, so i am afraid she could ever see "my" bag in a magazine telling her it is 700 or more Euros :shock:)

By the way, that may be a funny or even irreproducible thought for you, but i would actually be embarassed if somebody who knows me personally could know how expensive a BBag is.

Okay, maybe a little weird, but that just came through my mind....

back to topic: I really liked galet from the beginning, i think it is very versatile....and i can imagine that my little sister could like the noix...

Nice collection BAGALICIOUS!! btw, put me down on the pompom list too..been waiting for that forever!!

Pom pom-bagalicious, shoptfs

Jacky's Medium Black PS1

The leather is nice, but needs to be broken in. The size is perfect! The studs seem sturdy....received my bag yesterday, today is her 1st day out & about :P

Attachments

• IMG00021.jpg
    IMG00021.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG00022.jpg
    IMG00022.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads