iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1good news and 1bad news for me. I just received my package from nbf that was send mid dec. Finally, without anu damaging.
The bad news is I still havent received my lost package that was supposed to be shipped from someone in california and which she claimed she shipped 3times. Never received a confirmation. Nbf is making another one for me and they will send once it is done. I hope to see it soon. I cant believe she just keep my bag for 2weeks and lied that she shipped. From cali to texas wouldnt have any storm problem bcux i've received abd sent packages out in the last 2 weeks to cali and all came through. I dont know, I was sooo excited to receive my bag and now its not fun anymore, just want to get over with. Get my bag, what I paid for. So total time Ive waited for this bag so far is a month. Lets hope it wont take long to make another one and arrive soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm very sorry :cry: Hope you'll receive the new bag ASAP!!!!! :lucky:

Baby Yorkie- its good that nbf is sending u a new one. They always have the best customer service. I would go mad with rage if that happened to me thinking an undeserved person got my bag for free. Im glad it all worked out well for you.

Posted via Mobile Device

aw, i wrote to the boys asking for a siegle RGGH! hope they'll make it.
I saw on the other picture thread of the NBF RGGH, it looks REALLY close to the GGH...
Have they said anything about correcting the hardwares?

1good news and 1bad news for me. I just received my package from nbf that was send mid dec. Finally, without anu damaging.
The bad news is I still havent received my lost package that was supposed to be shipped from someone in california and which she claimed she shipped 3times. Never received a confirmation. Nbf is making another one for me and they will send once it is done. I hope to see it soon. I cant believe she just keep my bag for 2weeks and lied that she shipped. From cali to texas wouldnt have any storm problem bcux i've received abd sent packages out in the last 2 weeks to cali and all came through. I dont know, I was sooo excited to receive my bag and now its not fun anymore, just want to get over with. Get my bag, what I paid for. So total time Ive waited for this bag so far is a month. Lets hope it wont take long to make another one and arrive soon.
Posted via Mobile Device

baby yorkie, i hope you receive your bag soon! i go nuts when a seller doesn't give me a tracking number 24 hours after i've paid, i can't imagine not knowing where you bag is for weeks! :(

I wrote to Jacky and advised him that his Mulberry Tillie buckles are wrong. They should both be shiny, he has one matte and one shiny. I even sent him a picture of an authentic Mulberry tillie to point out this flaw. His reply was that he can't change the front buckle. So even though he knows they are incorrect, he won't fix them! I won't be buying any Tillie from him until he fixes this obvious flaw.

Hey All!

Geeze, I've been absent from here for a minute! It's nice to see all my bagnistas still purchasing great bags!

I've just taken the plunge for a Moutard Twiggy and would LOVE to be added to the list for Nuage. (A twiggy in that would be adorable!)

Hope all is well! ;-)

Hey All!

Geeze, I've been absent from here for a minute! It's nice to see all my bagnistas still purchasing great bags!

I've just taken the plunge for a Moutard Twiggy and would LOVE to be added to the list for Nuage. (A twiggy in that would be adorable!)

Hope all is well! ;-)

we arent creating any new lists now. the lists can only run for about a week as they clutter the thread. please let T+D know yourself what colors you are interested.

Baby Yorkie- its good that nbf is sending u a new one. They always have the best customer service. I would go mad with rage if that happened to me thinking an undeserved person got my bag for free. Im glad it all worked out well for you.

Posted via Mobile Device

For NBF's sake, I hope they did not refund this person without a tracking number...:shock:

Anybody have any experience with factory second T&D Bal Bags? They boys said we will need to condition it, what kind of conditioner should be used? Thanks!

WOuld really need some expect eyes here. I bought a flap fromo ne of the sellers on ioffer and I'm not sure if it looks good. In passing it seems find but the leather doesn't seem real to the touch. What do you think? Does this even compare? Please help. I really want a good one.

IMG_4144.JPG

IMG_4145.JPG

IMG_4150.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody have any experience with factory second T&D Bal Bags? They boys said we will need to condition it, what kind of conditioner should be used? Thanks!

Most use either Apple Garde conditioner or Leather Revive I think. I think apple garde is easilly bought in the states, while Leather Revive I "think" is from the UK?

On the subject of conditioners though, Any Canadian users here have any luck with finding a good conditioner at any of the stores? I can't seem to find apple garde for less than $35 total online :blink:(shipping from the US is expensive!)

AW rocco

hi, i've been a "lurcking member" for years but this is my actual first post? :blush:

I have a question! Does any of you have a AW Rocco from Jacky or Catty? Which one is a better replica / better quality?

thank you so much... :flower:

Depends, if you want one with a strap go with Jacky. However, the ones without the strap are fine from either. With Catty make sure her rendition was actually made, if you care. I have a Rocco from Catty and it's awesome. Had it over a year and still going strong.

Thank you! I've already ordered it (along with a medium PS1) from Jacky, couldnt wait! I wanted it with the strap, didnt realized Cattys was the version without it! Can't wait!!! :P

Any thoughts on Jacky's Kelly? Am thinking of getting one. Seems ages since anyone did a review of his Hermes. It's either him or desiremall's Kelly.

Do they have these regularly? How much different are the prices and are they usually not too bad? Thanks.:flower:

I have been stalking this thread for ages, but I don't usually post, so Hi to everyone :D

I just ordered a black GGH City and a sorbet wallet from t&d. I hope that the leather on them is better than on my raisin city, as the raisin is extremely dry. I got bored one day at work and moisturized the whole bag with Elizabet Arden's eight hour cream, which did help a lot. :smile:

***Edited*** I really liked the Chanel Caviar Jumbo that was posted earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, i've been a "lurcking member" for years but this is my actual first post? :blush:

I have a question! Does any of you have a AW Rocco from Jacky or Catty? Which one is a better replica / better quality?

thank you so much... :flower:

I suppose you should go for jackys, a while ago I bought a rocco from catty, which was fine at first, but after not even 2 months of wear, the leather on the handles ripped...I guess the quality of leather wasnt so good, since its a very heavy bag, and no, I did not stuff it, I only used to carry my wallet, cell, lipstick, and it was enough to tear the leather.

Thank you SO much Alkistis and SMKelly!!

I'm really excited to try this now!

And thanks for the heads up on the article Shoestring, I actually have a subscription to Lucky (but I never check my mailbox :P)

Extra question for SMKelly- what type of dye do you recommend- the Fiebings or Tarrago(the spanish one)? And how much should I buy for a velo/city if they come in bottles of 4 oz each? TIA!

WOOHOO CRAFT TIME!!

Hi Glimmer!

My apologies for not answering sooner, I've been sicker than a dog with the flu. Finally emerging now. I used BOTH dyes for my project: 3 coats of the Fiebings and one of the Tarrago to finish, if I remember correctly.

One bottle of each will do the trick!

Have fun! Good luck!

Shelley:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicolelisa
Back