iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #8 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no baby yorkie! 0...0!!
What bags did u order??
And did the other party send the bags with tracking?? It can take a week sometimes if its not the USPS priority shipping service.
And if shes situated on the East theres been horrible weather like a lot of snow and ice and maybe thats holding up the shipping.
Either way I hope everything turns out ok and keep us posted!!
Posted via Mobile Device

baby yorkie, i'm so sorry to hear it! i had a bad situation with my nbf shipment, too. they sent it to my old address and i had to call like 10 usps people to make sure it didn't get sent back. it was already at JFK airport ready to go back. in the end, it should work out though. i hope yours is resolved quickly too. maybe tnd are so busy before the chinese new year holidays, things got sloppy in the shipping department.

hellokitty1505 and bakedbean - thanks! :flower: i know, they are gorgeous! i love the warm, beige sand color, especially with the GSH. such a sexy, modern neutral, very now. the pics i took are of the bags right after they arrived, straight out of the package. they arrived silky, matte and perfectly nondistressed. i couldn't have asked for two better hides! i recommend apple guard though for getting rid of shine, works like a charm!

Those that ordered the Sahara... how would you describe the leather?
Is it thin or on the thicker side?
I like thicker texture leather... like their Sang bag. I like them more chewy and thicky.
Is the Sahara like that?

Also.... anyone order the newer batch of the black ones? usually, their black bags are thin. But are this batch more chewy?

Amethyst- sparkle--- I tried to search for your sahara bag picture... but I couldn't find it.
Can you guide me or post it again?

Thank you

I reminder when there were details on the NBF DAY giant hardware bags that were not exactly like the real ones.
Do you know if they changed/ fixed those details?
I want a Day bag in GH, but want to make sure it looks really good.

Also... anyone notice that on the flat clutches... the zipper pull tabs are different sizes? like ex.... the zipper pull tabs on the outside of the flat clutch are bigger than the INSIDE pouch zipper pull tab.
Is it like that on the REAL balenciaga flat clutch??

Those that ordered the Sahara... how would you describe the leather?
Is it thin or on the thicker side?
I like thicker texture leather... like their Sang bag. I like them more chewy and thicky.
Is the Sahara like that?

Also.... anyone order the newer batch of the black ones? usually, their black bags are thin. But are this batch more chewy?

Amethyst- sparkle--- I tried to search for your sahara bag picture... but I couldn't find it.
Can you guide me or post it again?

Thank you

Every batch of leather varies...I asked T&D to pick out the thickest, most chewy leather for my GSH City and RH Work and that's what I got. I prefer thicker, more substantial leather but I'm sure there are bags in this batch with leather that is thin.
Same goes for the black batch. I got my black city from another member and the leather is incredible; thick, completely smooth with not a single vein or distress mark, matte and chewy. I love it, but every hide varies.
Remember, it takes more than one lamb or goat to make 40+ bags, and not every animal is identical so they can't control thickness, distressing, etc.
If you have a leather preference, just ask the boys and they will do their best to oblige you.

The pics I posted are in the Pictures Only thread. :flower:

I reminder when there were details on the NBF DAY giant hardware bags that were not exactly like the real ones.
Do you know if they changed/ fixed those details?
I want a Day bag in GH, but want to make sure it looks really good.

Also... anyone notice that on the flat clutches... the zipper pull tabs are different sizes? like ex.... the zipper pull tabs on the outside of the flat clutch are bigger than the INSIDE pouch zipper pull tab.
Is it like that on the REAL balenciaga flat clutch??

Yes, they've fixed all the details on giant bags, so you can order your GH Day with confidence.

Regarding the pull tab difference...yes, of course the pull tabs are different sizes--for all bags and styles, not just the flat clutch. Do you have a GH NBF bag? The pull tabs on the outside pockets are bigger than the inside pockets on all GH bags, just like authentic.

So,I recently bought a bag from Jacki that nobody cares about,but I'd like to share because I think that it looks pretty damn good.It's not perfect but I don't mind that much.I bought a Gucci new Jackie in large size.

I'm extremely ashamed of my pics but this the best I could do with my phone.
I thought that the bag will be huge but it's really not,I think it's the perfect size for my frame.The leather smell is very strong,I don't really know what to do about it :blink:

I'd also like to say that some of you guys are way too protective with the adresses.I know that you guys are trying to protect the sellers but I really feel like sometimes you're trying to build or maintain some sort elitist group.And I don't think it's cool.I've ordered from T&D before,posted reviews and participated to this thread.But still,when I came to ask for Jacki's new adress nobody was nice enough to share it with me.Except for one member that I've known for years and that doesn't have anything to do with this particular thread anymore.

So,I know I'm not here on a daily basis but come on now.I'm not a newbie ,I have more than 1000 messages here on TFS.I've been here a long time.The last time I asked one member told me that I won't get any adresses if I don't participate to this thread.So my point is : How do you want people to participate if you don't give them the adresses in the first place ? I'm not here to start drama but I 'd like to understand.I'm not throwing shade at anybody but I wish this thread was more welcoming sometimes.

Attachments

• 030220112181.jpg
    030220112181.jpg
    447.3 KB · Views: 11
  • 030220112182.jpg
    030220112182.jpg
    477.4 KB · Views: 7
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, they've fixed all the details on giant bags, so you can order your GH Day with confidence.

Regarding the pull tab difference...yes, of course the pull tabs are different sizes--for all bags and styles, not just the flat clutch. Do you have a GH NBF bag? The pull tabs on the outside pockets are bigger than the inside pockets on all GH bags, just like authentic.

YAY!!! They fixed all the details on the giant day bags!!! Yay. was the only thing that was wrong the handles (i think) and the o-ring on the giant day bag? so it's close to perfection now?

I've only seen a real balenciaga in pictures so it's hard to tell on the size of the zipper pull tabs in pictures.
Do you have a GH flat clutch? The zipper pull tab in the inside is smaller than the outside zipper pull tab.
So ALL of the real balenciaga has zipper pull tabs that are larger on the outside... vs. the inside one? This is of course on the giant hardware.

THANK YOU. The zipper pull tab always bothered me because I don't know what they're supposed to look like in real life.

THANK YOU!!!!! :D

hey everyone,

i hope you can help me out. my bbag HG has always been ink. would anyone know where to get it, new or secondhand i don't mind? or what new color would be closest to it? thanks so much :smile:

amethyst_sparkle thats a very useful tip on asking the boys for the type of leather you want. I think ive been lucky in previous orders and automatically gotten the thick, chewy leather i love! the sahara i got the other day is very thin and very shiny - however a few coats of moisturizer later, and the bag looks 100 times better! i will ask next time for the thick stuff!

i know ive asked before but has anyone ordered a hermes JPG birkin in the 42 style? any recommendations on a seller? TIA

Thanks for the pics and review Lady B- very helpful!

I've been eyeing a Gucci bag from Jacky (Sukey) for a while now, but no one ever mentions his Gucci's on here

On the subject on nbf's leather. What is the actual thickness of an authentic bal? I have never felt an authentic so I have nothing to compare mine with. Is it towards the thicker side?

I just ordered a Birkin from Fang! It's amazing...even has the slanted stitching like the authentic. It was packaged like an authentic, too!
amethyst_sparkle thats a very useful tip on asking the boys for the type of leather you want. I think ive been lucky in previous orders and automatically gotten the thick, chewy leather i love! the sahara i got the other day is very thin and very shiny - however a few coats of moisturizer later, and the bag looks 100 times better! i will ask next time for the thick stuff!

i know ive asked before but has anyone ordered a hermes JPG birkin in the 42 style? any recommendations on a seller? TIA
Posted via Mobile Device

On the subject on nbf's leather. What is the actual thickness of an authentic bal? I have never felt an authentic so I have nothing to compare mine with. Is it towards the thicker side?
They vary. Most of my authentics were on the thin side though and distressed. To me, Balenciaga is about distressed leather....not matte, smooth leather. Of course, their leather has changed, but I like old school Balenciaga.
Posted via Mobile Device

This is my first post! Hi everyone! :D
I'm want to share pictures and reviews of my Bbags from T&D... Last week I placed my first order for 05 Turquoise and 2 days later another order for Black PT GSH and I'm looking forward to place another order very soon for Part Time RH in Seigle... Yes! I'm addicted to Bbags!
Let me tell you a little about my story... Back in 2005 while searching for a black leather handbag on ebay and I come across a bag that was called Medium Motorcycle Handbag for $80 (black RH City) and let me tell you it was love at first sight... at that moment I have no idea its was an inspired designer bag...so months later I found out the true about my bag and decide to go with the real Bbags so a preloved $600 Electric Blue Day 2008 was the only Bbag I was able to afford... them I find my self saving-searching-saving to get one in every shapes and colors until a seller from Craigslist introduce me to T&D... so I search for reviews and all of them were positive... so I let my Authentic EB Day go for $570... now I'm able to afford a Bbag in any shape and color! I'm super happy!:D

Soo I :heart: my 05 turquoise city more than anything the leather is so yummy!
But Black PT GSH has a different "leather" it feels silky, very distressed and is very thin feels like is going to break and is wayyy too glossy for my taste... Any thought?

I also include a pic of my ex- EB Day
photo12.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo11.jpg

All pictures by me :wink:

They look great!!! As I've said before, I've owned a lot of authentic Balenciaga....your black looks authentic. Balenciaga is known for thin, distressed leather. I've been able to handpick my authentics from Balenciaga here. I've gone through piles looking for the "perfect" leather. They have shine to them.....I'm not getting why so many think that Bal leather is mainly matte and smooth. They do make ones like that because the hides differ, but when you look at most.....they are distressed and thin. Your bags look like classic Balenciaga. If anything, you some Appleguard to take down the shine if it bugs you, but as I've been using my T & D bags....the shine goes down. I guess I've handled so many authentics that I think T & D's look like the real deal...the shine is not something that makes them look off. If anything, the color of the hardware is not a perfect match.

Hello there Seigle lovers! Looks like Seigle will actually happen! Here is their email to me the other day:

Hi K,
Great to hear from you.
Yes the Seigle list is looking very good.
We already have a sample of Seigle from a GRGH coin purse we bought for the GRGH bags we did in black.
Thanks for all your help.
Hugs
T&D

Even better, they have the CP in Seigle so they can match it perfectly!

Hello there Seigle lovers! Looks like Seigle will actually happen! Here is their email to me the other day:

Hi K,
Great to hear from you.
Yes the Seigle list is looking very good.
We already have a sample of Seigle from a GRGH coin purse we bought for the GRGH bags we did in black.
Thanks for all your help.
Hugs
T&D

Even better, they have the CP in Seigle so they can match it perfectly!
Can anyone tell me what color Seigle is exactly? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->