iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #4 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found out about the Giant Money wallets at T&D!

Has anyone ordered one yet? Which colour are you getting?

I've never ordered from them before, so was wondering if you place an order how long does it usually take for them to have made them?

Thx :smile:

I know some ladies got their hands on the guys' Magenta's bags.. I was one of them.. just received my sale Magenta WE RH and GGH FC! the prices on them are just tooooo irresistable... and the leather is awesome.. the color might not be spot on.. but hey, they're still FAB!!! :heart::woot::heart::woot:

*Bianca*, i'm getting a Maldvies GSH Giant money first.. think most of the colors are not made yet.. so i guess, we still have to wait. will order more colors in the future!! :woot:

Amyiish, don't you just loveeeeeeeee Maldives??!!! It's one of my favs!! :blush:

Pictures are mine.

Attachments

• b.JPG
    b.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 6
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg
    547.3 KB · Views: 6
  • d.jpg
    d.jpg
    634.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
deweyblueeyes: I just ordered a Mulberry Bayswater Oak from Catty.
I expect the leather to be grainy as it should be. If it is not it will go back.
Some of the newer bags like the Daria's use this new Spongy leather which is differenct from the Bayswater leather. That is no excuse for not making the Annie which you purchased in the correct leather which is Darwin leather.
The Mulberry leather has changed though and if you look on their site you will see that the Bayswaters are now made with Oak Natural leather. The Alexa is made with Buffalo leather which is thinner than the Bayswater Natural leather. The Roxy is made with Oak Natural leather. If you are not happy I would send the bag back.

Picture of Mulberry Bayswater from Catty.

Attachments

• DSC00034.JPG
    DSC00034.JPG
    3 KB · Views: 237
Coco thanks a million and please let me know what you think of your bayswater when it arrives- i would love her to remake the annie in the right leather for me coz I really want this style..I like the alexa too but if its bad leather then you cant carry it!!!

good luck with it! - btw have you bought from catty before?

ame_sparkle: Beautiful ames!! I really like the GGH with the ame...nice contrast and pop. Great choices as usual!!

Coco: I forgot in my novel length post above to say a big thank you!!! I agree, it was VERY kind of you to send you auth bags off to the boys!! I also appreciate all the info on and pics of the Alexa! I really like the large size in oak. It's a nice alternative to the PS1.

*Bianca*: T&D are s l o w with production.... But, IF the item you order is already made/in stock, they usually ship right away and you'll have it within a week. Pre paying is long and depressing. lol. It can take months! But with the wallets and all, I think that'll get to you quickly as long as they're completed! :smile:

pixellated: The leather on your magentas looks fab! I really like the color! Sort of berry-ish!! Enjoy!!

MaLena: I was disappointed with the new ame at first too. I hated it. Now I LOVE it! It totally grew on me. I've done a lot of comparing and, as far as I can tell, this 2nd batch is MUCH closer to auth than the last. The purple tones are more like the auth. Please let me know how the conditioning goes! Since I made my 1st batch ame so much darker by conditioning it...I'm too scared to condition my new ame!! Granted, I used lubriderm on 1st ame so I think it's to blame for the darkening, not the LMB products. I still won't risk it though!!

dewy_blueeyes: Awww, I'm so sorry about the bum order from Catty! :( I would definitely keep communicating with her. Even if it takes 26 emails because you ask just ONE question at a time, keep it going. I do think she is really sweet and wants her customers to be happy. It's not your fault that they messed up and forgot items, sent the wrong box and sent a bag with different leather. You should get what you ordered and when there's a mistake on their part, they should fix it! I really hope it gets worked out! :flower:

Coco thanks a million and please let me know what you think of your bayswater when it arrives- i would love her to remake the annie in the right leather for me coz I really want this style..I like the alexa too but if its bad leather then you cant carry it!!!

good luck with it! - btw have you bought from catty before?

dewy_blueeyes: This is my first purchase from Catty. My package was dispatched on 1/9 but has yet to show up in the States. Hopefully soon.

Amyiish- ooooh I love maldives....I was tempted by that day, enjoy her.:flower:
BBS- I love the name Ms Minty...:blush:
I bought a black giant money GSH wallet Bianca, it left GZ on the 13th, so it will probably be here Monday.

Pixellated- i thought one of your magenta pics looks like a rare sirloin steak! :lol: :flower:
Shopholic- No problem, glad i could help.

babybluestar, yup.. yummylicious berryish color!!! :heart:

bagalicious, i know which picture you're talking about.. :lol::lol:
now you're making me hungry!! :D

babybluestar - thanks :smile: i know i hate asking any more than 1 question at a time with catty coz she only ever answers 1 no matter how many you ask her!!
hopefully it will get sorted- just takes time!

coco-hope you get it soon and its gorgeous :smile: im saving my bayswater purchase for when i work in a proper office and need to wear business wear- currently i wear jeans everyday to work and its way too casual here and it wouldnt suit my style- love the bayswater in oak though -up there with my all time fav bags :smile:

pixellated- We will be bag twins soon! I can't wait for my magenta RH WE! I'm excited for the WE size. :smile: Oh and I forgot.... my black ps1 is coming too! Bag twins for sure!

Jacky's giving me a tracking number today for my black ps1! WOOHOOO! I love fast shipping.

pixellated- We will be bag twins soon! I can't wait for my magenta RH WE! I'm excited for the WE size. :smile: Oh and I forgot.... my black ps1 is coming too! Bag twins for sure!

Jacky's giving me a tracking number today for my black ps1! WOOHOOO! I love fast shipping.

Yay! you're finally going to get a PS1..congratulations Parkmin :flower:
Black is a good choice.

Thanks for the info babybluestar!! can I just say that Joy is so sweet Ive been emailing her this past week inundating her with questions and shes so honest . I also wanted to say..... im addicted to this forum again and im glad to be back!!!!!!!!! Hello to everyone again. And on another note what is up with Jacky? ive emailed him this past week as well and this is the first time in a while he doesnt respond back... any insight?

Im also going to be posting pics of my Damier Tate PM i got from David... its perfect. But alas his prices did go up as babybluestar mentioned earlier. Other than the tate all of the Damier I have is authentic and his is a perfect match.

Thanks for the info babybluestar!! can I just say that Joy is so sweet Ive been emailing her this past week inundating her with questions and shes so honest . I also wanted to say..... im addicted to this forum again and im glad to be back!!!!!!!!! Hello to everyone again. And on another note what is up with Jacky? ive emailed him this past week as well and this is the first time in a while he doesnt respond back... any insight?

Im also going to be posting pics of my Damier Tate PM i got from David... its perfect. But alas his prices did go up as babybluestar mentioned earlier. Other than the tate all of the Damier I have is authentic and his is a perfect match.

Ninalicious...are we related? :lol: :flower:

BBS: Thanks for the heads up! :flower: :flower

I REALLY want an azur item (spring is right around the corner! :D )! I just know that there had been some serious debates about who had some decent azur and it kind of went from nobody to Joy then to Jacky then to... get my drift? :lol: The azur in your avatar is from Jacky or the one you got from Tse (and what happened to Tse?)

BBS oh i would love to see a swatch of your first ame conditioned with lubriderm. how dark did it get? this new batch of ame def needs conditioning but i'm scared to make it darker as well. i'm thinking i will let it sit in the sun and watch it fade :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->