iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Layette does look close to Tempete but I think I'll wait for T&D to actually attempt Tempete in the future.

I'm still absolutely loving my anthra but disaster stuck today.... Don't know what I was thinking but I managed to slam my bag (Work) in the car door and unfortuneatly the mirror was dangling from the bag and was totally shattered!!! Bug*er, Bug*er, Bug*er!!!

Apart from the 7 years bad luck anyone know where I can get a replacement mirror, or had this problem before?!!

Funkyshow Bugger indeed! :( You could email the boys and ask them if they have/could do you another anthra mirror. I had a bag arrive with a broken mirror and they just sent me another one (mirror that is). If you have another bag on order then just email them and see if they could do one for you and send it with your new order!! :wink:

DM I :heart: the way Amy looks on you. I think it looks great! I really like the pop of color it gives to dark outfits.

:woot: Lotti your new gray work is A-MA-ZING! OMG I want one. :cry:

Sorry about the glue on your new bag Kym. I don't have a solution but I am sure the other ladies can help you.

Pink, glad you ordered your millionth black bag. JK.:lol: I can't wait to see it.

The boys have been trying to push Blue Layette on me for a min :lol: but it's just not my color. However, the Day Luna posted has me a little interested.

Sorry about your mirror FunkyShow. Not sure where you can get an exact replacement (size-wise), but I'm sure you can get the boys to send you another, especially if you have a bag coming or have it shipped to someone else with their order and have them ship it to you.:flower:

Ah thanks bella08. It looks like the PT is a keeper.... Maybe. Heehee :P
Good thinking about FunkyShows mirror too!

I'm in the UK FunkyShow so if you haven't got an order on the way they could always send it to me with my Ame City (if they ever start making it :huh:) and i'll bob it to you in the post :wink:

Funkyshow I had a broken mirror that needed replacing, i took into a glass/mirror cutting shop and they cut me a bit and i popped it in, cost $2..

Last edited by a moderator:
thesiren: I begged the boys to do the Praline GGH FC (I also missed out on the EC but much prefer the FC). They're checking on the zippers for it and will get back to me. Maybe let them know you're interested in one!! I think ohhhhhhmy wanted one too?

thanks, but i think the FC is too casual for me with the wristlet. i'm going to get the black FC with GGH to try it on for size, but the praline i really wanted for dressier looks.

anyone else interested in the following:
- envelope clutch
- step
- brief with RH
:ninja:

Funkyshow I had a broken mirror that needed replacing, i took into a glass/mirror cutting shop and they cut me a bit and i popped it in, cost $2..

How the heck did they get it in without cutting the leather around the frame...? :blink: Did you have David Blaine do it?

MIRROR-it was a little tough, but with a little elbow grease you can do it..you have to really push it in and up, and use a butter knife to ease/hold the leather up, then release it over the other end.
Mirror bloke used "something that looked like a butter knife"

Antelope- I know you must know they have a praline city with GGH up on there ioffer site...any good?

My friend ask me how big a Day is and if she could carry her pc so I took photos for her..
Maybe someone else could be interessed in :blush:

day + pc.jpg day con pc.jpg
My Vaio is 15,4" screen
pics by me

Are the two studs (the "eyes" of the bag) at the front middle of T&D's GH Day bags too close together? I've seen several pictures of their giant hardware Days and compared to authentic ones, the eyes on the front are a little closer together I think? I think it's a pretty obvious flaw... Maybe we can let T&D know so they can fix it in the future.

Amyiish - that's on our list. It's because the front half moon piece is too small so they look closer together! :wink:

DangerMouse - you are such a darling!! thank you so kuch for offering to help and for your great suggestion.

Bagalicious - Thank you also for the fab idea. I think I'll try what you did first and then if it doesn't work I'll take DM up on her offer.

You guys are the best :heart:

I tried rubbing the glue off... I tried scratching it off the bottom... not working. Here is a better picture (although this color is impossible to capture on camera) 2nd pic is close up of the line on the front. :(

Attachments

• DSC02265.JPG
    DSC02265.JPG
    413.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC02268.jpg
    DSC02268.jpg
    277.7 KB · Views: 17
OMG I think I saw a t&d black ggh city today but I'm not sure maybe its auth (not very familiar with bbags). It's so beautiful. Now I'm thinking of changing my black city rh to ggh! I heard that the ggh color is a bit off. Is it obvious if you are not comparing it side to side? Are there any other flaws that the rh doesn't have?

Ok soooo, I just got out of a meeting with a woman who had a beautiful quilted chanel bag and now i'm dying for one.
It definitely wasn't the jumbo (though I like the sizing of the jumbo) and it wasn't the small evening size... does that leave the 2.55? medium flap? Not sure of exact styles!
Also, I'm looking over both ebay auctions and some of jacky's chanels and i am noticing that there are double flaps on the authentic ones from ebay and jacky's does not have this double flap? But maybe some styles have the double flap, and some do not?
I guess my question is... Are Jacky's flaps sort of correct? construction wise?
I think the style I'm after is the medium caviar.
Any help would be appreciated, again, I did do a search for information, but so many posts came up when i searched for this bag!!
Luna, Jacky's "1112" is the double-flap bag. His pictures don't show it clearly but in the photo where you can see the stitched CC's just above that there is a snap and this is what snaps the flap down, and the top flap then comes over that and is secured by the lock. His 2.55 reissues are the same - also with double flap (#2136 & #2159) The 1112 bag measures 10" long, just shy of 7" high, and 2 3/4" wide at the base. I find that it's really more of a dressy evening bag and just carries the essentials. I am sorry that I am still unable to find my camera cable or I would take a photo for you.
I'm not sure if this was what you were asking or not, I may have totally misconstrued your post.......

kxm911 There is something you can buy called "Goo gone" it says you can use it safely on leather and carpet ect....maybe try it on an old piece of leather that you don't care about to make sure first, but thats an idea.:unsure:I would definitely shoot the boys an E mail, I bet they will know how to get rid of excess glue...sorry:flower:
or this- Un-Du Adhesive Remover..both are available on amazon so you can check the specs.

2ynnpkj.jpg

my framboise PT from T+D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefashionfetishist
Back