iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're both soooo pretty it's a tough call. Maldives is definitely more blue and vert d'eau green so it depends on which you think you would wear more I suppose.

Hey is anybody doing a group order soon? I promised my friend I'd get her an LV mono speedy for her college grad and I haven't gotten it yet...eek.

lanabanana argh that is disappointing...but i would consider turquoise with RH.

Arrrrghhhh... I LOVE praline, I'm just so afraid it will get too dirty. But... it's SO pretty. Also majorly bad news for my credit cards. T&D needs to do one of those discount cards that some stores do, like after we buy 10 bags, give us 10% off of the next order! :lol:

wow new colors!
So temped...
05 Turq first/twiggy, Maldive GSH day, and Framboise RH city...
Hard decision.

I'm comparing pics of T&D's Framboise and pics of auth Framboise. From my computer, it seems that T&D's Framboise is a shade lighter than the auth. It seems more like in between auth Framboise and Bubblegum. Does anyone else feel the same way? Or did the colours of auth Framboise vary a lot too in real life?

T&D pics are often taken under strong light. chances are the T&D framboise looks a tad darker in real. one reason why I'm gonna wait with turq even if I might miss out lol

wow so many lighter colors...

i'm in for any darker colors..
officier with GGH....
how about PLOMB?

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the price for an RH City from T&D? I bought one in 06 but I don't know about the current prices.

here are some pics of maldives from TPF. the color is gorgeous. but ive decided that such a light colour is not good for an accident prone person such as myself. :blush:

Attachments

• maldives1.jpg
    maldives1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 13
  • maldives2.jpg
    maldives2.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 10
I've been reading earlier in the forum about a bagswap2 group? Can someone please PM me the details? I vaguely remember the first one being shut down.

wow so many lighter colors...

i'm in for any darker colors..
officier with GGH....
how about PLOMB?

yup i'd be in for darker colours too - plomb would be fantastic! In GSH tho... But would they do a colour like that so close to the anthracite run???

hmm shall email them to ask :innocent:

yup i'd be in for darker colours too - plomb would be fantastic! In GSH tho... But would they do a colour like that so close to the anthracite run???

hmm shall email them to ask :innocent:

I'm hoping they do some colors like that closer to the end of summer. SO sad that I missed out on anthra. I love it with GGH... another darker bag with GGH can satisfy me, though.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

i got my Wang Brenda from Jacky yesterday, i LOVE it. Leather is amazing, will post pics. Definitely recommend this to anyone considering it

Please post pics!!! :woot:
Im thinking of getting beige Brenda bag from Catty. Is there a big difference in the quality between jacky and catty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->