iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOWWWWW!!!!!!

I want Maldives with GGH ( a brief possibly)
and maybe a praline clutch GGH

ahhh! both sounds fab, but i MUST Have the praline clutch with GGH. the other colors are OK for me, but don't take me over. a praline brief with GGH would also be fantastic. i have a naturel brief with GGH and it's one of my most used bags. i definitely reccomend that combo for others.

eskielvr - your anthra is gorgeous (as are the two others)! that color palette is really cool - EB, AG and a shade of black...i'll have to experiment with that in my wardrobe.

danger mouse i think you condition then spray the handles with the apple guarde to keep handles from going dark?!?
i'm just guessing someone with experience please chime in.

eskielvr is that a T&D anthracite?!?! it looks stunning! wish i got it in PT now...but i guess i'll just get a black pt :D

eskielvr... omg omg omg anthra PT!!!!! you lucky you! if you ever get tired of it throw it my way :wink: and i agree, the colors of all 3 of your bags together make a beautiful combination!

eskievlv: Your Part Time in Anthracite is gorgeous. I am convinced that the Part Time looks great in any hardware. Congrats!

Omg! My bags already cleared customs and will be in my waiting hands TOMORROW!!!!

I do want something in Maldives but am not sure just yet.
I would go for either a City, Giant City or Giant Day w/GSH.

eskielvr...love your anthra part time...the color looks great...
i can't wait to get mine!!

interesting that T&D's next color run are all very spring/summery colors, and they probably won't finish them until the fall...:lol:

Awwww mm!! I'm honestly as happy for you to get your bags as I am to get mine! :smile: I hope you LOVE your Brief! And if you don't, I'm sure lana will take it off your hands! :wink:

danger_mouse: Go to the Apple website. They have lots of info. I remember one of their products wasn't recommended for goatskin or any exotic leather. I only use Apple Care (the conditioner) on my bbags. I think the Apple Garde is better for cowhide. This is JMO though! See what the website recommends. HTH :smile:

I've seen all the styles of Maldives in person and I fell in love with it in GSH day. Such a pretty color.

eskielvr: Your anthra PT looks great!!! Makes me so happy I ordered an anthra!! I think (as someone else already pointed out) the PT looks SO good in RH or GH!! I don't like RH on dark Works b/c I think the HW gets lost. On a PT, it's perfect!!

kimair: I was thinking the same thing! Oh! Pretty pastels that we can wear NEXT S/S!!

I'm in Texas so we pretty much have summer year round = I'm gonna enjoy carrying these colors this "winter".

eskielvr...love your anthra part time...the color looks great...
i can't wait to get mine!!

interesting that T&D's next color run are all very spring/summery colors, and they probably won't finish them until the fall...:lol:

exactly my thoughts, LOL! ...... however, fall in the northern hemisphere = spring down under, perfect timing for us aussie girls :wink:

eskielvr, love your bags, the antra is TDF :P, Congrats!!!

I'm still so torn between Vert D'eau and Maldives. I like blues better than greens but VD is hard to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->