iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOWWWWW!!!!!!

I want Maldives with GGH ( a brief possibly)
and maybe a praline clutch GGH

ahhh! both sounds fab, but i MUST Have the praline clutch with GGH. the other colors are OK for me, but don't take me over. a praline brief with GGH would also be fantastic. i have a naturel brief with GGH and it's one of my most used bags. i definitely reccomend that combo for others.

eskielvr - your anthra is gorgeous (as are the two others)! that color palette is really cool - EB, AG and a shade of black...i'll have to experiment with that in my wardrobe.

danger mouse i think you condition then spray the handles with the apple guarde to keep handles from going dark?!?
i'm just guessing someone with experience please chime in.

eskielvr is that a T&D anthracite?!?! it looks stunning! wish i got it in PT now...but i guess i'll just get a black pt :D

eskielvr... omg omg omg anthra PT!!!!! you lucky you! if you ever get tired of it throw it my way :wink: and i agree, the colors of all 3 of your bags together make a beautiful combination!

eskievlv: Your Part Time in Anthracite is gorgeous. I am convinced that the Part Time looks great in any hardware. Congrats!

Omg! My bags already cleared customs and will be in my waiting hands TOMORROW!!!!

I do want something in Maldives but am not sure just yet.
I would go for either a City, Giant City or Giant Day w/GSH.

eskielvr...love your anthra part time...the color looks great...
i can't wait to get mine!!

interesting that T&D's next color run are all very spring/summery colors, and they probably won't finish them until the fall...:lol:

Awwww mm!! I'm honestly as happy for you to get your bags as I am to get mine! :smile: I hope you LOVE your Brief! And if you don't, I'm sure lana will take it off your hands! :wink:

danger_mouse: Go to the Apple website. They have lots of info. I remember one of their products wasn't recommended for goatskin or any exotic leather. I only use Apple Care (the conditioner) on my bbags. I think the Apple Garde is better for cowhide. This is JMO though! See what the website recommends. HTH :smile:

I've seen all the styles of Maldives in person and I fell in love with it in GSH day. Such a pretty color.

eskielvr: Your anthra PT looks great!!! Makes me so happy I ordered an anthra!! I think (as someone else already pointed out) the PT looks SO good in RH or GH!! I don't like RH on dark Works b/c I think the HW gets lost. On a PT, it's perfect!!

kimair: I was thinking the same thing! Oh! Pretty pastels that we can wear NEXT S/S!!

I'm in Texas so we pretty much have summer year round = I'm gonna enjoy carrying these colors this "winter".

eskielvr...love your anthra part time...the color looks great...
i can't wait to get mine!!

interesting that T&D's next color run are all very spring/summery colors, and they probably won't finish them until the fall...:lol:

exactly my thoughts, LOL! ...... however, fall in the northern hemisphere = spring down under, perfect timing for us aussie girls :wink:

eskielvr, love your bags, the antra is TDF :P, Congrats!!!

I'm still so torn between Vert D'eau and Maldives. I like blues better than greens but VD is hard to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->