iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
berber, tomate is a s/s 2010 color. im hoping that T+D will buy an original then to get the color right. :flower:

Most popular for T&D, or most popular in general? T&D, most popular styles are probably the work and day, because they're the most spot-on, and the PT. Most popular color might be vert d'eau for the same reason (very, very accurate). Most popular Bal colors in general...I'd probably say (based on how collectors covet them) seafoam, anything from 2005, and basic black + white.

Black city from T&D is def my all-time favorite bag... been using it for 2 years straight and my baby withstands anything. Looks so good on too :smile:

I still want a white Bal form T&D with giant hardware or covered hardware. Someday...

I'm hoping they do some colors like that closer to the end of summer. SO sad that I missed out on anthra. I love it with GGH... another darker bag with GGH can satisfy me, though.... I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Agreee with everything balbear! So there are 3 of us that want another anthra GGH run... maybe they'll do Plomb since it's so similar with GGH?

Ok, I ordered a bag from them and paid. I asked for tracking today and they haven't responded back yet. They were responding well when I was asking questions until I paid for my order yesterday. I feel a little worried now :(

First of all, realize that there is a time difference. ^_^ Also, T&D use a courier so they give the bag to be packaged up and shipped. I'm sure they'll have tracking for you really soon!

Btw, I am DYING! They're doing '05 turq?? I bought the "turq" that was then dubbed aqua but is neither....If only I had known ahead of time that they'd try again and nail it. Oh well. I'm getting a turq. No matter what! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, realize that there is a time difference. ^_^ Also, T&D use a courier so they give the bag to be packaged up and shipped. I'm sure they'll have tracking for you really soon!
I think ZenEssence was talking about srbags, not T&D.

And I bought a "Turquoise" bag from their last batch too! :( If only they'd have told me they were going to redo the color within a few weeks.
Ohh well, the Framboise and Praline in GSH would be boootiful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I meant T&D bbags. I should have stated that. I ordered hermes from srbags and I'm anxiously waiting to see the quality.

Black City is my favorite T&D Bag. For me this is strange as I am not a big fan of handheld bags or black bags in particular. I really love the City style though and intend to buy some more. I just think the Black City Bag w/RH
is the quintessential Bal Bag.

Praline w/ GGH is TDF:

IMG_6868.jpg

Maldives SGH Work: :drool:

2zea55e.jpg

05 Turquoise: (still SO beyond excited about this! totally a HG color for me)

attachment.php

all from TPF

Framboise GSH PT:

09_framboise_sgpt_804.jpg

realdealcollection

Ladies can I ask....

I have some Apple Garde Spray and Apple Leather Conditioner. What do I use first?

I am so nervous to spray my Amethyst and my EB :unsure:
I just need to get on with it!

a black city is definitely classic:flower:

here are pics of framboise from TPF and the stock image from balenciaga.com

Attachments

• framboise1.jpg
    framboise1.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2
  • framboise2.jpg
    framboise2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 2
  • framboise3.jpg
    framboise3.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 4
Ughhh I can't decide if I want Maldives with GSH or Vert D'eau with GGH or RH...crap. I prefer the color of VD but I'm such a GSH kinda gal...

Ughhh I can't decide if I want Maldives with GSH or Vert D'eau with GGH or RH...crap. I prefer the color of VD but I'm such a GSH kinda gal...

lanabanana: I really hope that we can get 15 girls to do the vert d'eau.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Vert D'eau City.

Okay, I'm hoping that I'm posting these pics correctly. I will say that I really do love this anthracite part time. The actual color changes constantly from blue undertones in natural light, blue-green undertones in others. The pictures make the bag look lighter than IRL.
kids030.jpg
kids031.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->