iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Where did Joy go? I just tried to look something up on her site and I got some weird link :shock:

I'm still so torn between Vert D'eau and Maldives. I like blues better than greens but VD is hard to pass up.

I feel EXACTLY the same. Torn between two loves. :(

Diorkiss,
Joy's site is working fine for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vert D'eau look so much like Maldives:unsure:, I have to pass on this one as I got 2 VD's and everyone will think I wear the same bags every day:D
Girls, again if T&D make VD get one, its so PERFECT and must have T&D bag:flower:.The new colors they will make look so good but VD is the best bag T&D ever done:woot:

You're helping to convince me to go with VD, mm07! One of the reasons that I'm leaning toward VD, which might help some of you other girls having the same issue, is to me, there are a lot of lighter blue bbags. Of course none are exactly like Maldives but it seems like there are chances of getting something similar in the future. However, VD seems special, other green bbags are too green for me personally, except for sea foam but T&D have already ruled that out!

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments on the bags! I'm very eager to hear what others think of the color and style. I'm much more pleased with the anthracite than expected. I was trying to decide between getting a regular black or choosing the anthracite, but I'm happy with the choice. Now, I need a black city....

At any rate, I'm SUPER excited about the new colors!l I'm in South Florida so I can wear the colors year round as well! I'm so in for a Praline anything but would really love a clutch. I think the clutch would be safe for me as I wouldn't use it everyday...I too am accident prone and ridiculously hard on my bags. But I can't decide between the other three! No clue!!

One other thought, if anyone knows, which anthracite year is this supposed to be like? I see over on TPF they are talking about 07 and 08, but I don't know enough to know for certain or make a guess.

eskievlv your Anthra is beautiful! Please please please let me love my GSH!:cry:
Now which new colors do I want...I've been begging them for marine. Wonder if I should wait.

eskievlv your Anthra is beautiful! Please please please let me love my GSH!:cry:
Now which new colors do I want...I've been begging them for marine. Wonder if I should wait.

Although I don't regret the bag I chose, I wonder why I didn't get GSH as I really like GSH! I'm sure you'll love it and can't wait to see pics

Thanks! Wow this is strange, it does work on my iPod but not on my computer... I'm gonna send her an e-mail.

Which style will the Praline with GGH looks the best in? Omg....praline is practically my bag-dream come true!!! :heart::heart:

p.s: Is the City style smaller than the Part-time style as well?

PinkPrincess113 i missed out on the argent...was trying to decide if i wanted the argent PT RH or GSH.

Which style will the Praline with GGH looks the best in? Omg....praline is practically my bag-dream come true!!! :heart::heart:

p.s: Is the City style smaller than the Part-time style as well?

City is smaller than PT width wise.. also the handles are smaller and so is the shoulder strap (those are the differences in my city & PT)... The inner pocket is also bigger in the PT than in the City.

City and the PT are both great styles IMO but it just depends on your preference... how much stuff you carry, whether you like a smaller bag, if you want to wear it cross-body... etc

need a 05 turquoise first !!!
not sure if i'm into any of the other new colors besides maldives. they seem too pastel for my style.

when it comes to envelope clutches...do they need a certain about of people to make a clutch, or with any color they are making do they offer the clutch too? (obvi if it exists in real bal world in that color)

picking up my ggh amethyst tomorrow morning. am i the only one who got this style? i think they dumped it on me since no one seems to like that combo, but i needed something amethyst.

City is smaller than PT width wise.. also the handles are smaller and so is the shoulder strap (those are the differences in my city & PT)... The inner pocket is also bigger in the PT than in the City.

City and the PT are both great styles IMO but it just depends on your preference... how much stuff you carry, whether you like a smaller bag, if you want to wear it cross-body... etc

thank you girl...:flower:

I'm very much a First girl, but I think Praline will look so awesome with GGH, so I kinda have no choice but to go with the City instead for that one..Hope I will get used to a bigger bag than usual!! :P

Does Framboise every comes in First styles? that color will be soo cute and petite when on a First...crossing my fingers here...^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->