iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These grey bags are giving me goosebumps... (in a good way)! While I love my Argent, there's something very appealing about the darker grey.

KXM911 I have to say that my praline reminds me of a lady who has worshiped the sun in her life! ..i guess the tanner didn't use sunblock!:lol:
Does yours look like mine?..I wonder if she could have a collagen injection?

piperbelle and Dangermouse merlin is guarding my grey from you:P

Attachments

• DSCN0235.JPG
    DSCN0235.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0529.JPG
    DSCN0529.JPG
    203.3 KB · Views: 14
Last edited by a moderator:
I`m happy that you Ladies like my bag!

Here is another pic from today`s session:

TTT 004.jpg

DM ~ Your Ame PT looks GREAT on you!! :heart: I like it with the strap.

Lotti ~ Great bag, great outfit!

Bagalicious ~ does it feel like to you that conditioner will not absorb into Praline? I feel like mine needs a hot oil treatment. LOL!

Ok girls... about my Turq that arrived yesterday... there is a glue like line right above the smiley eyes of the RH in the center. About 2 or so inches long. I tried rubbing it to see if it would come off. It wont. :( I haven't emailed the boys yet.. wanted to see if any of you girls know a solution first. I haven't made pictures yet, but I will tonight.

try make-up remover sheet. i use them to remove dirt and jeans transfer- safe to use on ur bags:flower:

ooh loving all the pics - dm, lotti, bagalicious!

dm- making me so jealous of your ame! looks beautiful while worn over the shoulder.. it slouches so nicely. i think you should change your ame city to a black city rh :smile: :smile: for me, since i haven't done that yet!

and T&D confirmed my black GSH work!!! i'm so excited!!!!!

Can I please have some honest feedback about wether you guys think my Ame PT looks too BIG on me? I wrote a couple of days ago about my indecision about it. I think I like it now though?! :blink: Thanks for any input! :flower:

Pics are my own.

I am seriously jealous of your amethyst:woot: ... I think the PT looks fab on you, not too big at all!

Is anyone even considering blue layette? I'm not jazzed about it.
To me the work feels like a city...I tried a city.. to small, PT to wide and not high enough..work fits my needs. I don't miss a shoulder strap, never use a bag X body as I have larger boobs:lol: and the strap in the middle makes them stick out even more..not a good look.:woot: i do have a pompom, and every now again i attempt to go X body...but I always re-adjust before leaving the safety of my mirror!

Hey Ladies,

I had such a nice sunlight in my bedroom today that I tried some mod pics of me and my "new grey" work from T&D.

Pics by me:

I absolutely love that marbeled leather. My favourite bag right now! It is the same that bagalicious owns, right?

Love that work ... I love grey bags, it is a great neutral and you absolutely rock it!

Actually, the pics on ioffer of blue layette kinda look like some of the pics of tempete I've seen--a steely grey-blue.... Hmmmmmm :ninja:

i was going to say this too! the larger bags look especially grey-blue, imho.

someone further back said there were envelop clutches in BL? were there and they're gone or did they mean FCs? BL is OK, but if there were an EC, i would jump on it. need another EC and i didn't get a praline with GGH, but let's not even go there. :angry:

Can someone tell me who makes the best prada reps? My sister is looking for the prada antik cervo tote. Is catty or jacky better at prada? sorry if this has already been asked.

Can someone tell me who makes the best prada reps? My sister is looking for the prada antik cervo tote. Is catty or jacky better at prada? QUOTE]

yeah, i would like to know that too! the one i'm after is the Prada fairies, i checked Catty's one but, looks a little bit off in the pics, especially the size of it ,as i don't think that size ever existed

ooh loving all the pics - dm, lotti, bagalicious!

dm- making me so jealous of your ame! looks beautiful while worn over the shoulder.. it slouches so nicely. i think you should change your ame city to a black city rh :smile: :smile: for me, since i haven't done that yet!

and T&D confirmed my black GSH work!!! i'm so excited!!!!!

Pink - Have you seen the Black GSH Work listed in T&D's store? Bit of eye candy for you while you're waiting. Sorry i'm making you jealous by the way... thanks for the Ame love though and to you kxm911 and asl_bebes! :flower:

And kxm911 Your turq work is gorgeous, the leather looks yummy. But so sorry to hear about the glue marks across the front. I went back to look at your pic again and if you supersize it then you can just see it - right between the HW on the tiny half moon piece. Right in the middle. What a good place for a mark!? :blink: Not sure what to suggest to remove that. If it's the glue they use to make the bags then I assume it's not meant to come off other wise it'd be pretty rubbish glue. I hope T&D sort it out for you. It's not nice paying full price for a bag and waiting ALL that time for it not to be perfect. Keep us updated!! :flower:

Is anyone here interested in a Praline GSH City? I've been trying to get the guys to make it but it seems like they're not because there is no demand for it? How can it be!!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Pic credit: TPF

Ok soooo, I just got out of a meeting with a woman who had a beautiful quilted chanel bag and now i'm dying for one.

It definitely wasn't the jumbo (though I like the sizing of the jumbo) and it wasn't the small evening size... does that leave the 2.55? medium flap? Not sure of exact styles!

Also, I'm looking over both ebay auctions and some of jacky's chanels and i am noticing that there are double flaps on the authentic ones from ebay and jacky's does not have this double flap? But maybe some styles have the double flap, and some do not?

I guess my question is... Are Jacky's flaps sort of correct? construction wise?

I think the style I'm after is the medium caviar.

Any help would be appreciated, again, I did do a search for information, but so many posts came up when i searched for this bag!!

Blue Layette bbags from T&D

Attachments

• C-GSH-BL-F.jpg
    C-GSH-BL-F.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 10
  • D-GSH-BL-F.jpg
    D-GSH-BL-F.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 9
  • PT-GSH-BL-F.jpg
    PT-GSH-BL-F.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 12
  • W-GSH-BL-F.jpg
    W-GSH-BL-F.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 12
thesiren: I begged the boys to do the Praline GGH FC (I also missed out on the EC but much prefer the FC). They're checking on the zippers for it and will get back to me. Maybe let them know you're interested in one!! I think ohhhhhhmy wanted one too?

DM: I agree, that PT looks great on you! You're very tiny indeed but I like that size on small gals! :smile:

kxm: Did you try scratching the glue off with your nail? This sometimes works! If you do use a wipe on it, make sure it doesn't have alcohol in it as it can dry out the leather.

Lotti: Love the grey Work!! :smile:

Pink: So what bags did you finally decide on? Ame RH City, 09' anthra GSH Work and GGH City?? :woot:

The NBF blue layette is darker than the authentic color and lighter than the authentic tempete.:unsure:
Glad i have no desire for it.
I already have a hybrid anyway!:lol: can anyone say turquamarine:innocent:

Luna: I have a white medium caviar Classic Flap from Jacky. As has been discussed here recently, no Flaps are perfect. Chanel's quality and construction can't be 100% matched I guess. From where I'm sitting, my Vintage XL from Jacky looks spot on, inside and out (with the exception of a very minor issue on the inside). I've poured over pics of the auths and can't find the differences some are talking about... And my caviar Flap is a really great rep as well. Jacky's caviar is awesome. Anyway, Jacky has the best Flaps short of auth. I think you can buy with confidence from him! :smile: He has had the double flaps in the past so it depends on the style/year I think... I'm not a Chanel guru by any means though. I'd ask miz*bags* because she is a wealth of Chanel knowledge and will give it to you straight! :flower:

Anyone got any new bags to share? I remember hearing that there were some merch arriving:lol:

I'm still absolutely loving my anthra but disaster stuck today.... Don't know what I was thinking but I managed to slam my bag (Work) in the car door and unfortuneatly the mirror was dangling from the bag and was totally shattered!!! Bug*er, Bug*er, Bug*er!!!

Apart from the 7 years bad luck anyone know where I can get a replacement mirror, or had this problem before?!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->