iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #3 (Please read the rules in post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all Peaches. Some of us love one style of Bal and have many colours/hardware combo's in that style.
Bagalicious is a Work girl through and through and has about a thousand of them in different colours (maybe I exaggerated a little :P)

If the PT works for you with the longer strap then go for it! :wink:

Do any other styles come with the long strap? Actually maybe a PT will suit because I dont really want to go smaller (Im a big bag girl :P )

Peaches Only the PT has the longer shoulder strap. You can buy a City and ask to pay extra for a longer PT strap to fit on it. But the City is a smaller bag than PT so it maybe too small for you :unsure:
Sounds like you are set on the PT. Go for it!
Oh yeah - be prepared for the Praline to be quite dry. You will need to condition the leather quite a bit to soften it up and break it in!
:wink:

Peaches if you are comfy with PT, she looks good on you and you two have feeling.. buy a PT!! :P
I don't know which Bstyle is god for me so my first T&D was a city.. now I bought a day and I'm waiting for a brief, maybe I'll found my Bway one day!

One question: why do you girls use the conditioner? what the conditioner do exactly??

haha..i wish Dangermouse once you find a size and a style that you like I say "one in every color please" :lol:
peaches This is my praline, Yes it is drier than her sisters, but after a professional conditioning and TLC she will be great.

Attachments

• DSCN0228.JPG
    DSCN0228.JPG
    201.5 KB · Views: 22
IMO T&D's "blue layette" looks more like Ciel than anything.
If I got one I'd call it Ciel and not BL. It's a pretty icey color but I'm not as crazy about it as I am over Marine, Raisin, Amethyst or 09 Anthra. Hell I even like black more! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I please have some honest feedback about wether you guys think my Ame PT looks too BIG on me? I wrote a couple of days ago about my indecision about it. I think I like it now though?! :blink: Thanks for any input! :flower:

Pics are my own.

Attachments

• SSL23007.JPG
    SSL23007.JPG
    340.2 KB · Views: 18
  • SSL23008.JPG
    SSL23008.JPG
    335.1 KB · Views: 16
  • SSL23009.JPG
    SSL23009.JPG
    334.3 KB · Views: 20
  • SSL23011.JPG
    SSL23011.JPG
    330.8 KB · Views: 23
Dangermouse...you look GREAT I honestly love the bag on you, I prefer it when you wear it with the strap verses in ur arm IMHO...but it's a superb bag and you should be wearing the heck out of it:flower:
I love the way your bag shapes and looks when carried with the strap best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, the pics on ioffer of blue layette kinda look like some of the pics of tempete I've seen--a steely grey-blue.... Hmmmmmm :ninja:

Bagalicious: your praline ggh work is really winning me over. Damn you! I don't like neutrals but it sure looks yummy--not dry at all!! *drools*:D

Dangermouse, I love your pictures! :woot: I love the tough, rocker look with the shocking girly pink combo you have going. Great boots, too. ^_^

Danger!!!! Oh my god you rock the **** outta that GORGEOUS ame PT!!!:woot:
You look amazing, the outfit is killer and ame is pure pop perfection. Great fashion instinct and pairing. Definitely love the PT and don't think it's too big for you. I think ame is at her prime when worn casually on the shoulder with the strap. Stick with the PT, it's perfect! :heart::flower::heart:

Aaaah thanks bagalicious, Amyiish and AS!! I really appreciate it - honest! :flower:
AS - you make me laugh :wink:
I think it does look better worn over the shoulder with the strap doesn't it? Better than on my arm anyway.
I am in such a pickle. I have another Ame on order in the City so now I don't know what to do. I am surprised how much I like the PT in these pics. I am such a weirdo :wacko:
Aaaaarrrrgh!!!

DM,

I know it's not a Bal, but have you SEEN the lipstick red Hermes Lindy on Joy's site? I think I'll be ordering it. I'm not a fan of Birkins or Kellys (on me, anyway) because I'm much more casual/eccentric than what I think they represent. The Lindy is matter-of fact and her quality seems amazing.

Shelley

Catty said she can't find pictures of the bag I want but she gave me the price for it. How can I buy it without seeing it. I don't know what to do...

dangermouse - you rock the ame PT :smile:

~Angela~: Is the bag listed on the site already? If not, I guess you shouldn't get the bag, in case the bag has flaws that you didn't know since pictures are not provided.

Hey Ladies,

I had such a nice sunlight in my bedroom today that I tried some mod pics of me and my "new grey" work from T&D.

Pics by me:

TTT 001.jpg

TTT 005.jpg

I absolutely love that marbeled leather. My favourite bag right now! It is the same that bagalicious owns, right?

dangermouse: Your Amethyst Part Time looks great on you. It is not too big at all. I have an Amethyst Part Time and I think it is a lovely size for an everyday bag. There are girls on the Purse forum who love their Part Times.

No it's not on the site probably because it is not a popular bag,she just emailed me to say that I can pay her now and before she ships it she will send me pics of the bag and if it is not what I want she can refund me. You guys seem to like her so I guess I should just do it?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->