Chloe Paddington Bags

ellesea

Reaction score
Moderator's note:

• In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Just got my first paddy!!!

paddy2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^ BEAUTIFUL! Love the red paddy*
Congratulations... you will be happy with it.

Thank you Womanolo!

Oh, the smell of the leather still remains very luxurious, even if it's a few months now since I bougth it. :wink:

It is!! I have a chocolate brown that i bought in paris a year and a half ago now, but it still smells (and feels) so lovely and luxurious. It hasn't got much love lately (it's summer here and I use it more in winter), but it's still one of my favourite bags :heart:

I dont know what to be more jealous of - all the gorgeous paddys you ladies have, or that its summer time for Boots & Perfume!

Anyone know where I can get a chloe paddington and a paddington wallet/purse (online in the UK)??

I got mine from NAP, but they don't have them anymore which I didn't realise up to now! Could you not give Selfridges, or indeed the Chloe shop, a ring and see if they can arrange post or hold one for you if you can go and pick one up?

I'm sorry, could be a silly question. But what does NAP and LVR stand for? They were used in reference to people purchasing Paddingtons in Australia.

Lovely, thank you! I had a look and they don't have any Paddington Bags.. but many other fantastic bags :P

:lol: i thought paddingtons disappeared by now!

Me too ^_^. I still have mine but I haven't worn it in years. I should either start wearing it again or sell it, I guess.

Does anybody here still wear hers?

^ probably sell it, It might just be me but I feel like this bag is over...

I LOVED it until the influx of Lindsay Lohan and the likes.

But I still :heart: Phoebe Philo.. adore Celine SS 2010 RTW

my paddington key ring, a gift from a dear friend

(my own pic)

I still wear mine - but have to admit it's only once every blue moon. Can't bear to part with it though.

Same here. I hardly wear it anymore but I don't want to let it go as it was my first designer bag ever. And I still like the soft smooshy leather.

i still wear mine. i love my paddies...even my picky hubby likes paddy

Oh my gosh that key ring is super cute. What season is that from? Does anyone know if any stores still have it? I love my paddy but the weight just prevents me from taking it out of storage.

Oh my gosh that key ring is super cute. What season is that from? Does anyone know if any stores still have it? I love my paddy but the weight just prevents me from taking it out of storage.

Thank you. It's a gift from a friend, i don't really know when he bought it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->