iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #7 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the boys are making Moutarde? I saw one of the ioffer conversations, and they said

how can i miss thisssss!

Yes, they're doing Moutarde. They said the swatch is ready and they're going to take the photos.

Yes, they're doing Moutarde. They said the swatch is ready and they're going to take the photos.

oowww.. can't wait to see the swatch then....i hope it's spot on!!! :heart:

btw, did anyone here get Jacky's BV black plume aquilone bag? would love to know the review.

If anyone is interested in getting BDR FIRST with GSH, please email T&D directly. T&D will only do it if there is enough interest. Thanks!

I just made an order for a BDR gsh day!
I am sorry
I Will post pics as soon as i'll have it

Hi girls,

What do you all think about the Celine box bag Jacky has posted? I really want to buy this lovely bag in black, I just hope it is very close to authentic.

Thanks all for the help/opinions!

Thanks Girls for your Olive Bal :heart:! The leather is less distressed than Noix for example. I didn't bought Anthra to compare but PinkPrincess you are right, I just conditioned (Silk serum LMB conditioner) and its perfect now, smoochy and distressed, i may do a 2º coat for the final touch. :rolleyes: I'll post a pic after that coat on pics threads.
BTW I read that Balenciaga came out with their own conditioner called "Balenciaga Nourishing Cream"

On Jacky's Celine Classic Box, the black looks good to me from the pics, i don't know the leather quality do, but the other 2 I think are wrong colors, they don't match the Auth the so called Red has to much brown on to pass for Dark Red and Beige i haven't found it yet on Auth to compare it. Any more thoughts girls?

Xooey already mentioned, anyone wants a First Bdr GSH? T&D needs more girls to do it.

Looks like a lot of the girls are interested in the marco.
Wondering how the process works with Jacky? I'm a little hesitant to send it overseas and have them "inspect" the bag, but so many of you have contributed and I thought I should do the same. Anyone that has sent their bags to Jacky before could describe the process? Thanks :D

Naiala: I'd be so up for a BDR GSH First, omg, let's make it happen! I'm emailing T&D now. Did they mention how many girls would be necessary?

No need to be hesitant. All you have to do is let J know that you would like him to do the copy, and he will let you know where to ship. You provide the tracking# to him when you ship. He will also let you know how long it will take, and ship it back to you...easy :flower:

Looks like a lot of the girls are interested in the marco.
Wondering how the process works with Jacky? I'm a little hesitant to send it overseas and have them "inspect" the bag, but so many of you have contributed and I thought I should do the same. Anyone that has sent their bags to Jacky before could describe the process? Thanks :D

Wow, so noone has any feedback about the Darcy?

Looks like I'm going to have to get it authentic then

Also, I found this New website with same prices and pics as jacky's but there is no minimum order and you can pay via Creditcard.

The strange thing is it has the exact same categories and items as Jacky.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Sorry, I don't think that's Jacky's site. He only accepts western union and wire transfer, and the minimum order still applies for free shipping.

It is not his site. J's site is still the same, the minimum order is still in place, and does not accept credit cards.

Wow, so noone has any feedback about the Darcy?

Looks like I'm going to have to get it authentic then

Also, I found this New website with same prices and pics as jacky's but there is no minimum order and you can pay via Creditcard.

The strange thing is it has the exact same categories and items as Jacky.

I haven't asked for jacky's new URL yet, so can any well known contributor to this thread pm so I can give you the link before I unknowingly give out jacky's new website?

2hwgpjk.jpg

(Source: J's website, Celine's website, J's website)

My 2 cents on J's Celine box bag :flower: It looks like a decent rep IMO. I included a comparison pic of J's black and red with a khaki shade from the Celine website.

From what I can see the clasp is the only thing that immediately looks off. The size of J's is a little too big and the screws don't look as pronounced as the auths. The shape of J's is pretty much spot on - perhaps a tad more rounded at the bottom corners than the auth if I am being really picky.

has anyone bought Jacky's PS3 clutch? He just ran out today :(. If any of you know how good it is, PM me :smile:

My 2 cents on J's Celine box bag :flower: It looks like a decent rep IMO. I included a comparison pic of J's black and red with a khaki shade from the Celine website.

From what I can see the clasp is the only thing that immediately looks off. The size of J's is a little too big and the screws don't look as pronounced as the auths. The shape of J's is pretty much spot on - perhaps a tad more rounded at the bottom corners than the auth if I am being really picky.

Rodarte - I am pretty sure that the auth bag posted is the oversized Celine Box in Olive/Khaki. The size of the bag is making the hardware look smaller.
You can see the Large and Oversized compared here:
photos023.jpg

Pic TPF

I think the clasp on Js in the correct size. But the leather on his bags looks a bit too matte. The auth Box bags have a slight sheen to the leather. This is a must have bag for me so have pretty much spent the last 2 days reading and getting all OCD about it. I am gona ask J for more pics, but if not then I reckon I have found another rep on iOffer that looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fejis
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->