iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I love it and it looks good on you. J just told me that it will be ready in 5 days :smile:

thanks ZenEssence :flower:

I really need a tan bag now! I wonder if he will make this in tan...

Thanks for the pics Iridescent!!! I loveeeee it. I can't decide if I want a black or grey one. It really really reminds me of the large Chanel Ultimate Soft that I used to have except the leather on it was way too soft and would have been prone to scratches easily.

Is it heavy, and is it easy to get in and out of while it's on your shoulder? Thx

Iridescent* (did you change your name?)
Love Love Love the Chanel Chain Around on you. I know of so many girls that have bought all the variations of Jacky's Chain Around bags and I must say they are all so beautiful. He has really nailed this one from what I understand.
Congrats on picking up a really beautiful piece.

On another note, I am looking for another RH Day from T&D but none of the colours are rubbin' my buddha right now. I want something ultra dramatic like Apple Green or Papete. I am so kicking myself for not getting the Day in Bois de Rose and Galet. It just wasn't the right time. I've been on a bit of a bag slump lately but just purchased both a BV Roma and Maxi Veneta. Truthfully, I don't really need anything but a couple of RH Days would really make my summer wardrobe smashing. Anyone else find the last few seasons of Balenciaga colours a bit, ummm... muted?

On another note, I am looking for another RH Day from T&D but none of the colours are rubbin' my buddha right now. I want something ultra dramatic like Apple Green or Papete. I am so kicking myself for not getting the Day in Bois de Rose and Galet. It just wasn't the right time. I've been on a bit of a bag slump lately but just purchased both a BV Roma and Maxi Veneta. Truthfully, I don't really need anything but a couple of RH Days would really make my summer wardrobe smashing. Anyone else find the last few seasons of Balenciaga colours a bit, ummm... muted?

I hear that T&D are going to re-run the 2009 Mandarin color in the next few weeks, and Coquelicot is in line as well..........I can't wait for both the colors!!!:flower::flower:

PrincessB, thanks for posting the nuage :D I almost thought it was my ardoise for a split second, but the leather look beautiful.
I can not wait for my nuage folk!!!! :woot:

Thanks pinkprincess and shelleybean

It is extremely light in weight, and not that difficult to open but you definately have to scratch around if it's still on your shoulder - because you can't see inside and the way the flap is. Usually if i move it from shoulder to crook of arm its a lot easier to find things. And the 2 compartments are just in the right place. Very easy to get my phone out and keys.

Shelley - I used to be 910strust before :wink:

PrincessB, thanks for posting the nuage :D I almost thought it was my ardoise for a split second, but the leather look beautiful.
I can not wait for my nuage folk!!!! :woot:

Hi sickofsushi, not a problem :smile:
The pictures dont really do justice to the color. Its really hard describe as it changes depending on how the light falls on it. I would say its like periwinkle, very soft and chewy. I hope you will be happy with the nuage folk!
Please post some pics when you get it :smile:

does anyone know if jackie still makes his LV SC bag in cobalt? I managed to find the monogram canvas one but his site seems to have changed a bit. I used to find it under the cruise collection but it's gone now. can someone point me in the right direction?

(btw, his new site starts with p right?)

xing, it's not listed on Jacky's site. I think you should email him directly to ask if he still has any stocks for it.

And yes, you do have the correct website.

does anyone know if jackie still makes his LV SC bag in cobalt? I managed to find the monogram canvas one but his site seems to have changed a bit. I used to find it under the cruise collection but it's gone now. can someone point me in the right direction?

(btw, his new site starts with p right?)
Please post the answer here if you find out. I am kicking myself (really HARD) for not picking that up. I had emailed him about purchasing it back at the end of March and then I didn't end up getting it. Alternatively, if I find out first, I will post it here. I thought it was strange that ALL the colours were gone from his site. The Cobalt, Suede, Red..... Just *poof* gone!

@xooey, thanks! I've emailed him at his email. but no replies yet.

@shelleybean, let's hope he still has them. the monogram ones are still there but it's listed under the monogram category now. I want the cobalt and perhaps the jasper one. it's so frustrating I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone!

someone was looking for a multi Courtney MM a few weeks ago, just thought Id mention that Fang has a black one listed under her "clearance bags" section! I didn't inquire on price but I thought I'd let those who were looking know! :smile:

Talking about LV SC bag. Anyone happen to see a PM version around? I'm looking for the smaller version. It's sheer lust.

Would anyone be interested in having Jacky make an Azur Hampstead MMwith his new microfiber lining? I asked him if he would but he said he wouldn't do it unless there was more interest... It's like a neverfull but better - with just the right amount of hardware & leather detailing. :smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

252753_10150208571879395_589064394_6834654_7543199_n.jpg

252753_10150208571879395_589064394_6834654_7543199_n.jpg

For those that wanted to see pics of the Chloe Marcie...the lighting is a bit bad. Pics: My jacky shopping buddy Laure

^^I wasn't sure about that purse, but I love it now @_@! So much to buy... I need to work more hours.

Iridescent*: your Marcie is gorgeous! I contemplated getting it for the longest time but have settled on his prada deerskin tote and Lanvin amalia. am kicking myself a bit now. Haha.
Posted via Mobile Device

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->