• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #9 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you put polish on the entire thimble and leave it or do i wipe it off after a while?

Yes, I put the polish on the thimble and let it sit for an hour or so and then gently wipe it off. You will see immediate results. But i think i wouldn't do it to a siegle bag though. I would be so affraid to accidentily stain the leather with black shoe polish.

I posted some new pics of my recent order from J. I got myself the milla trunk clutch in azur..so cute and spot on! I Also purchased for a friend - Chanel xl vintage, caviar flap wallet, azur neverfull mm & cosmetic pouch. A while back someone complained about J's azur being stiff. Ill admit tht comment scared me off from the azur for a while! He must've switched materials now b/c they have all been slouchy - not tough at all. Oh and the milla clutch has proper microfiber lining - which is also something new he's adding to make his stuff even better! Note his updated azur galliera's w/ the updated mf lining! Now it doesn't look 1million% like the auth mf but it's much better than the former thin foamy ones he had before. And for the price - can't go wrong! Hope some can find this useful! :smile:
Posted via Mobile Device

freefallin I love the caviar flap wallet! The leather looks soo luxe and your clutch is cute :smile:

I bought a Chanel Chain Around Jumbo tote from Jacky and my friend got a chloe marcie med in whiskey and speedy damier ebene 25. Getting them by DHL, should be here tomorrow morn, will definately post pics!

Always wanted something in damier azur - did you see he has the galliera PM & GM back in stock? The LV neverfull in monogram i got from him before was very stiff too, so been hesitant to buy another LV. But now might give it another shot :wink:

Thank U Daft!! I think i might try your idea in my black day rggh :smile:
I will tell you then how it ends...
Kisses and see yaa!!

If LBC's Black RH City is from the recent run of black leather from NBF, then I would urge those who're sitting on the fence to get the Black RH City from the boys fast. I think they have the last 3 in stock (as stated in their ioffer page). I have NBF's Black RH City from the recent batch and it's really fantastic quality ... comparable to or even better than certain batches of authentic Bal bags.

I've also decided to get Seigle GSH City as well. The Ardoise GSH City has silky soft and buttery leather that's almost as good as the first run of Vert D'eau bags (which I believe were made from chevre leather). I hope Seigle will have fantastic leather quality too! Will post more decent pics of my Ardoise GSH City next week.

Amethyst - tell me about it. I knew I would regret selling that NBF chevre black RH city. I am buying a replacement one STAT!

Xooey I am buying one, told them to send me an invoice last night :smile: Woohooooo. The seigle and sahara look lovely. I can't decide between the 2 which I like better.

Hey Girls.

Since it's hit a bit of a lull as of lately, bagswap is being opened briefly to allow more members (who are frequently contributing tFS members) to join.

If interested, pls PM me your email address! :smile:

Iridescent* - haha I think you and I have the same bag taste! I have always loved the Galliera PM and bought probably 3 in the past with no real luck. It was either too stiff, straps were too long, and/or the "microfibre" lining was that thin rubbery feeling stuff. I love azur - its the perfect go with everything in the summer bags. I worry about getting it dirty tho!
The azur neverfull,speedy and even the cosmetic case have all been soft. I did however mention in my emails that I wanted a soft azur bag w/ good stitching so that might help you too!

can't wait to see your Chain around Jumbo!:woot:

freefallin I love the caviar flap wallet! The leather looks soo luxe and your clutch is cute :smile:

I bought a Chanel Chain Around Jumbo tote from Jacky and my friend got a chloe marcie med in whiskey and speedy damier ebene 25. Getting them by DHL, should be here tomorrow morn, will definately post pics!

Always wanted something in damier azur - did you see he has the galliera PM & GM back in stock? The LV neverfull in monogram i got from him before was very stiff too, so been hesitant to buy another LV. But now might give it another shot :wink:

Freefallin- Love the azur! I have an azur eva from Jacky and it is AMAZING! The azur canvas is slouchy and perfect!

iridescent-I would extremely appreciative if you could post pics of the marcie in whiskey! I've been eyeing it for at least 2 months but have never seen anyone post pics so I just couldn't pull the trigger :P

HELP ME PICK A NEW BAG!! Long story, but I'm going to buy a new NBF and I don't know which one to choose. I haven't been paying any attention to bags lately and don't know what colors they're doing next or what they have. My stupid computer won't load ioffer's pictures so I can't even see pics of what's listed. I love the GH City and would love to have a GRGH bag. Spam me with bag p*rn!

I was told by the boys that the next colours they are doing are Mandarin, Red and Blue Lavender. I am leaning towards Ardoise and Siegle for now...

I can't wait for the new colors Blue Lavande and the Red!
I still need to get me my sahara, ardoise.
I want one in every color!
I'm about to place an order for Ardoise don't know what to get Part Time GSH or City GSH or the folk.... I just don't know :(
Also I have my Nuage GSH on the way!! I will post pictures as soon as she arrived!

I was told by the boys that the next colours they are doing are Mandarin, Red and Blue Lavender. I am leaning towards Ardoise and Siegle for now...
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh my God the boys just send me an email letting me know that they are out of Ardoise in GSH I'm crying like a baby :''( noooooooooooooooooo!!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

/\ that's bad news I was just about to order the Ardoise in GSH as well :( did they say if they might do another run ?

I am looking forward to Bleu Lavande with GSH I think that combo will be gorgeous :P

I really hope they will make Anthracite it looks a lot like Plomb my fav :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was really into Ardoise in GSH for some reason I'm not feeling it in RH soo since they are out GSH I decide to go with Ardoise Folk and guess what they sold out too Ahhhh!
I will pass this time i dont want RH at all... I took tooo long to place my order :(

I also can't hardly wait for Bleu Lavender it's very similar to Outremer!!
Also the red looks good too!

/\ that's bad news I was just about to order the Ardoise in GSH as well :( did they say if they might do another run ?

I am looking forward to Bleu Lavande with GSH I think that combo will be gorgeous :P

I really hope they will make Anthracite it looks a lot like Plomb my fav :heart:
Posted via Mobile Device

ugh I know the feeling! So much of their ardoise is gone and I just couldn't afford another style in that color. I'm still waiting for my nuage folk, sheesh.
plus i ordered an anthra work in rggh from someone else, and waiting to see how that looks.

A lot of pics of bleu lavende coming out. really purple. reading on the other site somewhere that they cancelled orange brule. :angry: hope this isnt the case.
Glad the boys are thinking of some of the new colors.

Hi!

I have already gotten my Nuage Velo RH, its a beauty. The Sahara City RH however is impeccable. The leather is so slouchy and delicious. The look like little puddles of silk!
My question is, if I send money to one of you girls when you make an order, can you then order something for me too and send it over?
Swiss customs are so tough! :(

Thanks for any replies!

I ordered a speedy 30 mono from fang a while ago and just got it in the mail (took forever).

But I'm really happy with it- smells amazing- like leather (which was very unexpected). The details are perfect, and the canvas is soft and slouchy.

Will post pics once I let it sit for a while to get the folded wrinkles out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sicilyscherrybomb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->