iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #10 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In pattern making it's called grading the pattern, which is essentially adding or taking away extra seam allowance around all of the side seams to make each pattern larger or smaller depending on what your needs are. It will be very easy for the boys to be able to make all sizes from just one jacket.. Hope this helps :heart:

Oh! Great explanation :wink:

Hi, I've just posted some pictures of the replacement Jumbo in Beige that Fang sent me. She was very responsive to my emails, and was quick to send me a replacement. There were some time lags in between her responses but I figured it's because the factory didn't have any straight answers for her either so she had nothing to update me with. Also, she agreed to my request to send pictures before sending out the bag. The back pocket is still slightly misaligned at the bottom right hand corner but I think it's because I'm a rep-savvy consumer and am picky about details. Overall I'll have to say that although this wasn't the greatest of buying experiences, I did find Fang very responsible about stuff like returns so I most probably will buy from her again.

I have tried on the jackets at bal and found that 42 is good for me and i usually wear a size 6. And i have found the noncropped version looked a little bit better than the cropped version.

Omg i am so glad i didnt drop $2500for the jacket now, getting it for $350 or even $400 is a steal!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

WOW US dress sizes confuse me!! I'm a UK 8/10 which is supposed to be a US 6, but I'm a European 34/36. Awkward.

my BL city. photos taken by me. i am still waiting for my coqu. and bubblegum bags. sorry my camera stinks.

Omg I love the BL Lucy :smile: I can't wait to get mine. What a pretty color. Reading on tpf they said it's an in your face purple and photographs more blue than the purple it is. Is this true? It looks yummy:smile:

Omg I love the BL Lucy :smile: I can't wait to get mine. What a pretty color. Reading on tpf they said it's an in your face purple and photographs more blue than the purple it is. Is this true? It looks yummy:smile:
IMO it is more way more purple than blue. :flower:

i've never seen the color irl too, but wow, here it looks just like the purple i love. it's such a beautiful color, lucy!

Lucy-the color of BL looks great!! I thought the color was close to my Outremer but judging from the pics it looks much lighter would you agree? TIA:flower:

does anyone know is there any BL left?

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone get an update on the status of the coqu. bags from the boys? How long ago did we order, I can't even remember??!! :shock:

Hi ladies,

So I received my authentic speedy 30 in Damier Azur, turns out.. I dont like it. I should have gotten one from Fang instead for this price. No idea what to do, any suggestions? :smile:

princessBird really sorry about the bag.. i want the speedy 40..cant you exchange or get a refund? maybe you can sell it on ebay or somewhere else but still you will lose some money..

Hi ladies,

So I received my authentic speedy 30 in Damier Azur, turns out.. I dont like it. I should have gotten one from Fang instead for this price. No idea what to do, any suggestions? :smile:
Even you had sold a lot of authentic high end brand name bags on ebay with great FB, you will lose around $100 for selling a brand new LV bag. So keep it, it is nice bag.

PrincessBird: Ohh Im so sorry for you, understand just how you feel.
Just came back from town almost buying a Bal Work GRGH Papyrus. (thats why I went there) But I hated the leather :(..It was to pebbly and DRY. No soft feeling at all!! Why shuld I pay $1995 if I get a better leather quality from the boys. Hmm never thought that the day would come where I rather buy a rep because of the quality LOL

Thanks girls!
It really is a crappy feelings. I think I will be staying with reps form now on.. waste of money for something that Fang could do just as good! I am pissed :(

I posted it on Baggals.. but in Ebay I will lose money because I posted a sale. NO WAY!

I will order a Bubblegum RH Work from the boys to cheer myself up, this is ridiculous!

PrincessBird: Ohh Im so sorry for you, understand just how you feel.
Just came back from town almost buying a Bal Work GRGH Papyrus. (thats why I went there) But I hated the leather :(..It was to pebbly and DRY. No soft feeling at all!! Why shuld I pay $1995 if I get a better leather quality from the boys. Hmm never thought that the day would come where I rather buy a rep because of the quality LOL

I TOTALLY agree with you. Our local NM has all the new colors (and none of the accessories:cry: ) and that is the one thing i didn't like about the Bal bags....the leather was so stiff and dry. Blech! Love the leather on the bags we get from the boys--even when the color is slightly off--still like them better than the what is being put out for sale for that money.

I wanted to also mention that I brought the NBF Work in anthracite with GRGH to compare to what the GRGH they had at NM and to be honest, it was dead on. The SA loved my bag and I couldn't see any major difference between the hardware at all. Now, I didn't put them side by side but this is with me having the bag on my shoulder and examining the hardware of the authentic.

Hi girls, I got a red city from a nice tFSer. I am very curious to know what kind of red city RH T&D had made before. It is blue/red tone. I have searched all over the TPF, still not sure what is the official name? Rouge Theatre or Sang??? Also, mine doesn't come with shoulder strap, so if you have the same bag, but you don't need the strap any more, please pm me. I know it sounds weird for asking,:blink: but I hope can find it someday. TIA!!!:flower:

Thanks girls!
It really is a crappy feelings. I think I will be staying with reps form now on.. waste of money for something that Fang could do just as good! I am pissed :(

I posted it on Baggals.. but in Ebay I will lose money because I posted a sale. NO WAY!

I will order a Bubblegum RH Work from the boys to cheer myself up, this is ridiculous!

Aw, that's too bad. :cry: LV's policy is that you can contact them to send it back or take it back to your local LV store...is that an option for you? They have a VERY short time period as to which you can do this so if it is an option, contact them ASAP. Good luck! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->