iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #12 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lexington, thanks for posting the BV. i've been tempted to buy one. the leather looks pretty good.

Congratulation Lexington ! Your chanel 3 is amazing ! :flower:
Do you see a big difference between the quality of its leather and the one of your vintage 13.5" ? Thank you !

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you girls!

The 13.5" is little more mat but both are so supersoft

lexington congrats on your newbags, is the chanel 3 the one with 3 compartments?? is there any way you can post mod shots as well?

Here is the inside:

The linings of the BV are just the same (I used one old auth that has the same color linings as the Chocolate to compare)
The auth is the upper and on the right (viewing the picture)

Also, I found my auth BV Chocolate wallet. The color is the same in real life but with flash on pict the auth chocolate turns lighter :huh:
Oh, the wallet has a little "harder structure" than the bags (both rep and auth)

But overall the BV is really nice, nice quality, good zippers and nice feel to it. Very similar to my auth. Hope this helped.

Pics by me

Attachments

• PICT0001.JPG
    PICT0001.JPG
    204.7 KB · Views: 11
  • PICT0002.JPG
    PICT0002.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 9
  • PICT0003.JPG
    PICT0003.JPG
    268.5 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT0005.JPG
    PICT0005.JPG
    241.5 KB · Views: 6
  • PICT0006.JPG
    PICT0006.JPG
    245.4 KB · Views: 7
Shoptfs: yes its the one with 3 pockets.

Sorry about the bathroom pic and bad quality but I have no full mirrors in the house :doh:

Pics by me (but I guess you can tell :lol: )

Attachments

• PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    192.8 KB · Views: 31
wow that s a really HUGE bag. i got the a chanel 3 from fang but its smaller than that. its about a size of a maxi flap...

Lexington those are all gorgeous. I am also 5'8" and I would like a really big bag. So between the XL maxi and jumbos you think the 3 XL is still the largest?

Melanie87 mel i saw your haul on pictures thread...
do you like js mulberry in bright blue? and is the leopard lv scarf on compared to the auth?

Lexington those are all gorgeous. I am also 5'8" and I would like a really big bag. So between the XL maxi and jumbos you think the 3 XL is still the largest?

Oh yes, its much bigger. I compared 3 XL to Jumbo XL in pictures

Sharing my Chanel chain around Grey purchased from Jackie.

Pics by me:wink:

Attachments

• J-chanel chain around grey.jpg
    J-chanel chain around grey.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 30
Cherie I love that bag! I was thinking of getting it next time. Its a super everyday bag :smile:

Melanie87 mel i saw your haul on pictures thread...
do you like js mulberry in bright blue? and is the leopard lv scarf on compared to the auth?

Ciao cara :smile:
Yes, the bright cabbage is one of my fav, im such a HUGE fan of Mulberry and i think they are a great investiment ^^
Unfortunately Jacky is not making anymore the alexas :( so i would say im very lucky to have grabbed one at the last moment :smile:
The LV scarf is not silky and i highly doubt is cashemere, i would says its a mix cotton.. is nice though and I use it for all :smile:
Hope this help!!:flower:

Cherie I love that bag! I was thinking of getting it next time. Its a super everyday bag :smile:

Lexington, hun no doubt about it, you should get it:wink:. How I love it and I've been using it for a month now, and it's holding up pretty good. The size is a medium one, just right for me coz I'm petite (I'm 5).

Lexington, may i know where your BV from? Thanks

As a first time user for BV, which color you recommend?? Brown look good..and black too! Thanks :P

I was going through my pics and forgot to post this fugly doozy from J last year. This was supposed to be a lambskin maxi :cry:

I believe he has done a little better with the structure since this bag but, overall the leather is just not right.

Pics by me!

Attachments

• IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    236 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0770.JPG
    IMG_0770.JPG
    201.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0771.JPG
    IMG_0771.JPG
    212.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0773.JPG
    IMG_0773.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
I do like this bag very much. But, I'm wondering if it's big enough for all of my stuff that I carry. How much can you fit into this bag? Can you show all that can fit in it?

Sharing my Chanel chain around Grey purchased from Jackie.

Pics by me:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->