iOffer Bags, Lushfashions.com, etc. #12 (Posting Requires Reading Rules in Post #1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Catty's chanel gst? Has anyone bought it from her? I woul prefer to get the beige or bleu roi. Just wondering if the quality is good. Also, does she get her supplies from several factories?

Zen, wow that didn't look good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lexington, I'm in love with your Chanel 3!!
If anybody in the US planning to do a group order with J please let me know... I want this Chanel 3 sooo bad!
Posted via Mobile Device

Lexington- gorgeous Chanel bag:flower::heart::heart: I have a question would you only wear a bag like that for a formal/semi formal occasions or would you also wear it very casual? TIA:flower::flower:

I was going through my pics and forgot to post this fugly doozy from J last year. This was supposed to be a lambskin maxi :cry:

I believe he has done a little better with the structure since this bag but, overall the leather is just not right.

Pics by me!

OMG, that bag looks awful..I gotta say :blink: I'm gonna get a chanel soon, will post pictures when I got it

You should get Catty's gst. I have a beige one, and it's beautiful. She has a cheaper quality one and a better quality one. I have the cheaper quality one and it's very nice. Her structure on hers I find is much better than what I have gotten from J in the past (it's the leather he's been using now). I will post pics shortly.

And yes that mess from J was very scary. I boxed it right back up and sent it back to him immediately.

How is Catty's chanel gst? Has anyone bought it from her? I woul prefer to get the beige or bleu roi. Just wondering if the quality is good. Also, does she get her supplies from several factories?

Zen, wow that didn't look good.

Heads up regarding NBF GH bags!

[FONT=Calibri, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial] Let the girls know we will be discontinuing the large Giant hardware bags once these current bags and the last of the hardware we have available has sold.
[/FONT]

Thank you girls <3

Koalabear: My Chocolate BV is from Jacky, the grey one is auth and from BV :smile:

Trendygirl: yes, you shuld get one!

Crystal: I wore my Chanel 3 yesterday with a military jacket, jeans and tall black boots. supercool. I wouldnt wear it for a formal dinner (little to big) but absolutley for a cocktailparty.

Zen, I saw a vintage CC soft Maxi at a second hand store once, maybe thats what J was trying to do, a hybrid!! lol

Just received my Louis Vuitton Cheche Bohemian Bag from Catty.
And I'm telling you it's dabomb.com
Close to perfection.I was very nervous because the pictures on her site didn't look so great.But in real life it's absolutely fabulous.
I'll post pictures later.

Zen, can you post pics of the beige gst? is it the better quality? I found another seller with the exact some pics as catty and was wondering if they might come from the same factory. His prices are even a little better as well. lol

Here are my pics of Catty's beige gst.

Attachments

• IMG_3829.JPG
    IMG_3829.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_3830.JPG
    IMG_3830.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3834.JPG
    IMG_3834.JPG
    181.5 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3835.JPG
    IMG_3835.JPG
    125.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    135.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3832.JPG
    IMG_3832.JPG
    143.9 KB · Views: 5
koalabear, chocolate or black BV is best! All the other BV colors are really unique and hard to nail, like Bal colors.

oooo J put chain around messenger up in red! So cute. Like the blue mini too but he raised the price $20 in one day on the plum and blue minis. Weird

I need a new bag to carry my laptop in and my folk and city are just a little on the small side. Do you think I'd be able to fit my 13-inch macbook in a velo or would you recommend any other style, Balenciaga or something else? I'd like to be able to carry it over my shoulder.
Thank you in advance :smile:

i hope boys doing the mini hardware next!!!

zen do you think j's Chanel 12'' double flap 3003 Grey Patent is worth it? i mean is his patent leather of good quality?

Yes on that particular bag, I don't think you can go wrong with that one. His patent leather is normal :flower:

i hope boys doing the mini hardware next!!!

zen do you think j's Chanel 12'' double flap 3003 Grey Patent is worth it? i mean is his patent leather of good quality?

I need a new bag to carry my laptop in and my folk and city are just a little on the small side. Do you think I'd be able to fit my 13-inch macbook in a velo or would you recommend any other style, Balenciaga or something else? I'd like to be able to carry it over my shoulder.
Thank you in advance :smile:

my 13" macbook pro fits in my suede velo, but i can't zip the top (i put it in a neoprene sleeve), so i usually put it in my bal work...

Has anyone purchased a Givenchy pandora? Is it awkward to carry? I'm looking at Catty but also at Fang's since her detail always seems well.

boinquo, thanks so many bags but so little moolah!

ZenEssence, your Beige GST Chanel look lovely!! Love the Beige color but i scare i will dirty it easily..how is it going for you? What material it make of for the 'cheaper quality'? Soft or hard? Thanks

Blodeuwedd i have a nude pandora from J and it's quite a nice bag. I took it to travelling and it carries A LOT. The only problem I have with it is the handle is super hard. It makes me shoulder hurt, but there's also the longer strap option. Overall it's a nice roomy bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->