Francisco Lachowski (November 2010 - February 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m6fr4vdxYG1qdu2x0o1_500.jpg

lifeinapic.com

Article, google-translated from Italian (original source)
Third appointment with the male protagonists of the fashion shows. During the parade dedicated to the man we decided to select for you some of the best models of Milan Fashion Week and present them. Their opinions, their taste and style in front of the Italian fashion giant who loves them and choose them in their complex diversity: Grazia.it analyzed so their personality, discover them and love them with us.

At the age of 21 is already ranked sixteenth in the 50 most popular models in the world, Francisco Lachowski proves to be aware of the reality he is experiencing. We Grazia.it we were able to meet the young "Bell'Antonio" interviewing him to learn more about his style and what do you think of Italian fashion. What has emerged is a great admiration and a strong attention to detail. That's how we fell for the flagship models of Why Not agency in Milan.

What is your opinion of the Italian fashion?
Italy is the largest "fashion market" in the world and, personally, I consider the best. Every time I come to Milan for fashion week I realize that every season is better than the last, there is a growing and each time are presented new ways of understanding the clothing, from simple to extravagant.

How would you describe your personal style?
I like to wear comfortable clothes and sports clothing are a lover of surfers and skaters, for example. I think I have a style very "fresh". I do not like people built, I could never be one of them, I like my look that says: "I put the first thing I found in the closet."

Review What brand do you most and why?
I do not see myself in any brand specifically, I like all the big brands like Gucci, Dolce & Gabbana, Armani, Cavalli, Dsquared2 and I think that the ideal is to build your own look by mixing different elements together. When I think of the concept of "perfect fashion" became a little 'stylist and I think it's very important to recognize the skill and the specific qualities of each brand.
grazia.it

MSGM #Flowerworks Party
For the premiere of Luca Finotti new Video “FLOWERWORKS”

nWYb0.gif

Z5Caj.gif

88wjC.gif

lucafinotti.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Collection: Ermanno Scervino
Season: Spring Summer 2013
Models: Alexis Papas, Andrey Zakharov, Chris Fawcett, Danny Beauchamp, Diego Fragoso, Francisco Lachowski, Jacob Young, Jae Yoo, Joe Collier, Kristof Kralik, Laurin Krausz, Matt Woodhouse, Martin Pichler, Onnys Aho, Patrick O'Donnell, Rael Costa, River Viiperi, Rodrigo Braga, Ryan Bertroche, Ryan Taylor, Sebastian Lund, Simon Van Meervenne, Vladimir Ivanov

source malemodelscene.net

he's still incredible ... but i think he's lost just a bit of his charm for me. not sure why or what it is ... just something is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->