Garrett Neff

BetteT

Reaction score
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]63098[/split]

Moderator's note:
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please remember to stay on topic... All off topic discussion will be removed.
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
  • To view old thread(s) please use search function.
Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
he does not need acting classes, he can act so well that he better start making movies:wink:))

wow J Moore looks so beautiful... and all of them actually... they say that Elisa is Italian... is she? I thought she was from Romania... anyway will have too look through the old thread... ;-)

***DO NOT POST PICTURES FROM PIRELLI CALENDARS IN ANY THREAD (COPYRIGHT ENFORCEMENT BY PIRELLI)***
***DO NOT POST PICTURES FROM PIRELLI CALENDARS IN ANY THREAD (COPYRIGHT ENFORCEMENT BY PIRELLI)***

GarrettNeff-for-Barneys-New-York-Mens-Classic-Fall-Winter-2010-11-Catalogue-01.jpg

GarrettNeff-for-Barneys-New-York-Mens-Classic-Fall-Winter-2010-11-Catalogue-02.jpg

garrettneffterron_garrett_lawrence.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont think i like Pirelli pictures... I find them boring... all these golden leaves look a bit... i don't know... there's no question they all look beautiful but Karl's photography these days bores me to death...

come on dear!!! The pics are so classy and beautiful!!!

come on dear!!! The pics are so classy and beautiful!!!

The models look stunning but the pictures just dont work for me... all these tacky golden stuff... and moreover, it is not believable... they are supposed to be impersinating Greek Gods... but for me it just looks like a bunch of naked models looking fab in Black& White... again not blaming models blaming the photographer...

^the Greek gods were always naked anyway and togas are way too college. idk better black and white than color and there's not much you can do before nude becomes p*rn. Besides- he's impersonating Bacchus/Dionysus so I think the languid pose works in that aspect. no comment about the "tacky golden stuff". I like the head pieces... :lol: not sure what else would substitute better for Garret's modesty preserver.

generally i agree with you about karl's photography but I think his straightforward approach works well here.

well guys the only thing I would never complain about is "Naked" ;-) but it just looks too flat to me... I really hope I am not upsetting anyone here... as I said the models look beautiful...

Reminder: please do not post any photos from the Pirelli calendars on the forums. Pirelli have requested this and we have to comply. You can find the images on other websites if you are interested. If you see Pirelli photos in other threads please use the 'report post' button (to the left of each post) and let the mods know. Thanks guys.

well guys the only thing I would never complain about is "Naked" ;-) but it just looks too flat to me... I really hope I am not upsetting anyone here... as I said the models look beautiful...

hm...naked always works well with garrett and any of the female models chosen in the calendar...but they are just models shot in black and white, they are not gods any way:wink:) greek gods and goddesses are mythological ancient history and i think the cast and the final result are perfect! I am the only person in the world who loves karl's photography(much much more than his designs, which are horrible IMO), he is an amazing photographer...but hey, anyone would be if they have isabeli, garrett and bianca posing nude inf ront of their lense...so most photographers are lucky that work with such perfect models...whatever they do their images will be perfect!

hm...naked always works well with garrett and any of the female models chosen in the calendar...but they are just models shot in black and white, they are not gods any way:wink:) greek gods and goddesses are mythological ancient history and i think the cast and the final result are perfect! I am the only person in the world who loves karl's photography(much much more than his designs, which are horrible IMO), he is an amazing photographer...but hey, anyone would be if they have isabeli, garrett and bianca posing nude inf ront of their lense...so most photographers are lucky that work with such perfect models...whatever they do their images will be perfect!

:-) I can't win this one, can I? I just need to change my mind;-))) but I won't;-))) the models are quite perfect I agree...

lol:wink:) it is not a battle:wink:)) but you know me well after all!lol
And you are right,too!

lol:wink:) it is not a battle:wink:)) but you know me well after all!lol
And you are right,too!

Haha;-) I do, so i prefer to surrender in such situations unless you make me really angry;-)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->