Sean O'Pry

quite an assemblage of pix here......thanks to you all! Mody, you had some that would indicate Sean's really been working out.......wow! thanks again

The towel series pic by Mario is quite sexy, for him. He usually doesn't shoot those kind of lusty pictures.

I did prefer him when he was skinny though.

He needs to make a snapchat so I can lurk some more lmfao

The skinnier Sean will never comes back He lost his twink-ish body when he is like 19? After that his body just get muscular-er
It is quite clear that his agency and himself is focusing on commercial modeling now With no high end Menswear campaign for about 3? seasons He has MV fragrance contracts and well this year several 'bold' eds I don't know how I feel about it I kinda prefer him only give me fashion orgasm just by his staring :P

Really, Really Good-Looking: 25 of the Biggest Male Models of All Time

style.com

Sean O’Pry
Much has been said about Taylor Swift's all-girl model army for "Bad Blood," but O'Pry got there first, starring in Swift's "Blank Space" last year.

Maybe I overact But really? TS's MV is the only thing you could mention and it is not even like important.... Among all these guys this is the shortest introduction And the most fashion unrelated one I feel like this is an insult as a fan:furious:

Opening Balmain.

Balmain-Menswear-SS16-Paris-6691-1435421950-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

:clap:

Balmain Paris SS16 (O) (C) HQ

style.com

When he opened the show he was straight-up power walking lol.

GQ Brazil July 2015:
Photographer: Nicole Heiniger
Stylist: Sylvain Justum

Source: GQ Brazil iPad edition

Sean O'pry & Hana Jirickova: "1 MILLION & Lady MILLION Fragrance" by Paco Rabanne 2015

Sean O'Pry SPAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Sean O'pry & Hana Jirickova: "LADY MILLION Fragrance" by Paco Rabanne 2015 ( 22 sec Spot)

Sean O'Pry SPAIN

Sean O'Pry: "Spicebomb Extreme" By Viktor & Rolf 2015 (NEW Fragrance Spot)

Sean O'Pry SPAIN

Sean O'Pry & Cameron Russell: Massimo Dutti Fall-Winter 2015-16 by Mario Testino

Sean O'Pry SPAIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->