Gap F/W 06.07

funkalicious said:
Is Hye going to be a part of it? Her website has been very reliable.
I'd love for Hye to be in the campaign, I feel that she's better than Du Juan for something like GAP.

the tv ads aren't on very often here, but I love that they're using peaches as the song. the print ads are really cool too.

Trista said:
I'd love for Hye to be in the campaign, I feel that she's better than Du Juan for something like GAP.

I'd like to see Hye and Irina in the jeans ad though. It's more suitable of their image in my opinion.

She shot it recently (thats what she said on her site), so it'll probably be something like khakis or whatever else they plan to advertise.

Astrid21 said:
I can't tell if this is the same one, but here's the link to the jacket:
http://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=17366&pid=395389

The item # is 395389.

i don't think it's the same one...freja's has some sort of ribbon thing around the middle ( i don't think they just added it too. it looks like it's part ofthe jacket) the jacket's around the 200-300 range though.
thanks mucho anyways :D

^ It's the same one. The ribbon/rope thing is inside the jacket. The colour on the website is green, but they also have the brown at the stores. I checked this morning because I wanted the black jacket that Irina is wearing.

kimair said:
the sept. 06 us vanity fair has a gap celebrity insert with:
lou doillon
it's for the t-shirt campaign...a mixture of b/s shots and illustrations...

lou doillon looks great in this

Is it true that raquel zimmermann has done some gap ads?
i saw it over on the ad campaigns thread but i cant find her picture here.
does anyone have one?

ummm...so i drove by a gap in a strip mall today...

has anyone seen the homage to audrey in the windows?

it's three panels of audrey hepburn jumping and then the other side is eva and reads the skinny pant. it's weird...

thesiren said:
ummm...so i drove by a gap in a strip mall today...

has anyone seen the homage to audrey in the windows?

it's three panels of audrey hepburn jumping and then the other side is eva and reads the skinny pant. it's weird...

yea...i've seen that...
they're moving on from the jeans thing and doing "skinny black pants"
the train stations in sf are plastered with pics of freja, irina, liya and eva in them...

there's also a new commercial on the gap homepage:
http://www.gap.com/browse/home.do

pics from gap.com...trish goff is in the last ad...

TV_3.jpg

TV_4.jpg

TV_5.jpg

yeah Gap comes around about every 3 years with STRONG ad's in my opinion. They are prob. one of the best at doing this sort of thing. I like it. It makes me want to buy skinny pants. The styling in ad's is great as well. Who does their ad campaigns does anyone know? I mean the company behind them.

the audrey commercial is a total disaster. i agree about the skinny pant print ads (wonderfully styled), but the commercial is awful. it looks like something a junior in college would put together for fun. ac/dc's back in black is a gross match for audrey's charm and elegance (the contrast isn't even appealing) and the commercial is just awkward.

Meg said:
yeah Gap comes around about every 3 years with STRONG ad's in my opinion. They are prob. one of the best at doing this sort of thing. I like it. It makes me want to buy skinny pants. The styling in ad's is great as well. Who does their ad campaigns does anyone know? I mean the company behind them.

they're done by laird and partners...
trey laird is the president/creative director...
they don't have a website, but they are behind the gap campaigns with madonna & missy elliott, "for every generation," the sarah jessica parker campaign, plus the current campaigns for donna karan and nautica...

I find the print ads to be a bit lackluster. I want to like them, but they just fall flat. But they are much better than the commercial using Audrey Hepburn -that commercial is horrible!!!

kimair said:
they're done by laird and partners...
trey laird is the president/creative director...
they don't have a website, but they are behind the gap campaigns with madonna & missy elliott, "for every generation," the sarah jessica parker campaign, plus the current campaigns for donna karan and nautica...

what about previous campaigns? these mentioned were okay, but not really standout campaigns in the history of gap ads.

I actually really like this campaign, its quite sleek and Liya K classes anything up

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
llamadbrk
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->