Gemma Ward is expecting *Update* Gave Birth to a Girl

I hope that's your sense of humor... otherwise is kind of scary :lol:

Seriously, no one has pics of her man? I'm curious to see if there are hopes the baby could like a lil bit like Gemma.

I hope that's your sense of humor... otherwise is kind of scary :lol:

Seriously, no one has pics of her man? I'm curious to see if there are hopes the baby could like a lil bit like Gemma.

I'm known to be a bad b**** :kiss::shifty:
Lol but yes, I'm kidding (partially).

Whoa, surprising indeed! Congrats Gem, all the best x

:heart:

Hi, I'm new here!
The most sincere congratulations to Gemma and David!

Here is a picture of her man, straight from her Instagram.

Attachments

• david.jpg
    david.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 139
^I can't say what it is exactly but he resembles Heath Ledger a little bit...congrats to them! and nice, her travelling to Bali from what the pic of her boyfriend reveals...

I was thinking the same thing about the resemblance to Heath Ledger...
Gemma must like her men a little more scruffy :D

^ Shouldn't we respect her privacy? I don't think Gemma wants her Instagram username made public...

Last edited by a moderator:
So considering Gemma's pregnancy, do we think she'll make an appearance in 2014? I can't stand the wait!

So considering Gemma's pregnancy, do we think she'll make an appearance in 2014? I can't stand the wait!
Tbh probably not:(.. At the very least it'll probably be another yr or two before we ever even hear her name mentioned again if at all:cry:.

This is so crazy cuz just the other day i was wondering why it's been soo quiet on her thread. At first i thought maybe because she & her agents were letting hype & momentum build whilst getting her prepared (mentally, physically, emotionally etc) to reenter this crazy industry but this totally explains why we haven't heard anything since the announcement of her comeback:neutral:.

*sigh* Anyway, like i've said before: VERY begrudging congrats:glare:

Perth has been treating her very well it seems with no paparazzi pictures. Her close friends respect her discretion which is lovely.
While I would love to see paparazzi pictures of her now I fear it would ruin her view of Perth as so far she seems to have been left alone.

Congratulations to Gemma!

^ Shouldn't we respect her privacy? I don't think Gemma wants her Instagram username made public...

is it a public/for fans one or a private one? It´s a big different I think... If it´s private, then it should stay private but if it´s public so it´s her choice.

I agree her man resembles Heath Ledger a little bit...

They are due December 5th (from a comment by David on Sophie's instagram).

the baby dady looks a little different from this photo I found. More cute but yeah, there's a heath ledger resemblance.

Attachments

• gemma-ward-boyfriend-david-letts.jpg
    gemma-ward-boyfriend-david-letts.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 79
^please provide a source for the picture or it will be removed, thanks!

the baby dady looks a little different from this photo I found. More cute but yeah, there's a heath ledger resemblance.

oops i forgot, here's the link.

***Edited*** Please post source, without posting an actual link. Thanks!!
stylefrizz.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->