General Dior Questions

^I don't, because then I'll probably have more bags permanently sitting in my closet because I cannot find anything to wear them with :P

I found a pair of shoes to match the dior punk bag!:woot:
They're kind of ugly, though (just like the bag :lol: ) and I got them off a private seller online, so I'm not going to celebrate until I actually get the shoes (or 'if' I get the shoes:unsure:) but it'll be fun to have a matching set. Maybe then I wont feel so weird about my outfit not matching the bag completely. Well, maybe :P

I'll post pics when/if they get here, as well as pics of the bag.

^ hey, i loved the victim line!

are the shoes you got the razor wedges?? :heart:

^wohoo, finally someone who likes it! ^_^

The shoes I got are ankle-strap wedges with a little razor hanging off the part that goes over the foot :heart:

Keya said:
The shoes I got are ankle-strap wedges with a little razor hanging off the part that goes over the foot :heart:

i thought so... so wonderful... :wub:

Wow those sound so hot! I hope you find a matching bag.

I emailed Dior, but they wrote back and stated there was no catalouge. But I know that isn't true unless they stopped making one in 2006. Maybe they misunderstood me.

^If you meant me then I already have a matching bag, there's a pic on a page or two back :flower: I haven't gotten around to taking a pic myself yet (don't have a working camera, I keep losing or breaking them :P) but I will once the shoes arrive. If they get here by tuesday I might wear them out for lunch on wedensday (I'm not counting on them arriving that soon, though) I've received another pair of dior shoes that I'm going to try getting around to picking up at the post office today.:heart: :heart: :heart: )

I thought there was a catalogue too, but I can't say for sure. Older ones keep popping up on ebay, I think. Maybe they misunderstood you or just didn't want to give one out?

^ i remember requesting one of the catalogues in 2003... it still hasn't arrived :rolleyes:

^:blink:

I picked up my lace pumps, I'll post them in the 'post your shoes' thread as soon as I can; I have guests and they want cake :unsure:

Here's a pic of the bag that I've taken myself. There's another pic in the 'new bag purchases thread', I didn't want to repost both.

attachment.php

brian said:
^ i remember requesting one of the catalogues in 2003... it still hasn't arrived :rolleyes:
Ya, someone here (on tFS) said Dior sends them catalogs...Uhm, I havent gotten one and I spend racks of money on thier crap, I literally had to fight to get a shoe catalog from F/W 04, which I think I still have...

I wish they'd send catalogs, everyone else does, I bought one thing at YSL and I always get thier catalogs. Same with Burberry, Chanel...

^I hope that's a good faint :lol:
Finally someone likes the punk line (I obviously do too, although I can see why some wouldn't:(D

Got any suggestions as to what to wear it with? Plain colors (white, black) or bright colors? And what to do with the scarf? I tried wearing it in my hair, which looked okay, but I think I prefer wearing a white headband and wearing the scarf somewhere else. Any suggestions would be appreciated (maybe I'll wear it out for lunch tomorrow. Maybe :P )

Nude Detective

I remember seeing a Nude Detective bag somewhere in this forum but I can't find the picture anymore. I think it was on eluxury? It's not even on Dior's website. :blush: Anyone seen it in stores yet? I realllyyy like the lace on it. Any help?

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone here have a clue as to what this is and what season??? thanks! i need official dior help!

Keya said:
Does anyone know where I can find the dior Hawaiian Glamour bag, preferably online? (e lux doesn't ship overseas, so they're of no help)
I've been wanting to get the matching wedges, and if I find the bag I'll have the perfect reason to.:flower:

p10656353_ph_hero.jpg

pic: e lux.

I was overlooking this thread for my own Saddle bag, and found yours. :flower:

jun3machina said:
does anyone here have a clue as to what this is and what season??? thanks! i need official dior help!

i think thats part of the dior homme line, go to that thread and im sure somebody will know:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->