General Dior Questions

Wow, this is an old thread!! But since its been bumped, I'd love to put in my two cents. :P

My friend has the black leather Dior saddle w/ gold hardware, and she still loves it to this day. You will not believe this, but she left the bag in a nightclub (it was never returned, naturally) and she made her boyfriend take her to Dior the next day and get her another one. I was like "you lucky"... :shock: But yeah, she loved it that much. And I loved hers too....so I purchase a black patent leather twin saddle w/ gold hardware, and I love mine! Its such a classic bag in the black or white leather. I think it was all the eccentric ones that got played out.....like the one with butterflies, or the denim ones, those got played out because of all the fakes (this bag was repped like crazy)....so the only styles that stood the test of time ARE the basic leather ones. :flower: Hell, I would still love to have the white leather one to this day. But I'm more of a Gucci girl. :wink: :heart:

Pradaromance12 said:
has anyone ever bought anything from dellamoda?

:flower:

I think the general consensus is that all of the "moda" websites sell fake bags or, at the very least, a mixture of real and fake bags. the gucci horsebits are definitely fake. and you have to ask yourself: how can they possibly have all those balenciagas when nearly every store in the world is sold out?

does anybody know where to find the original saddle -- the one with the stirrups? my dream is one of those is a vibrant scarf print.

Here is a pic of mine. It doesn't show in the pic, but the patent leather has a tiny Dior logo pattern stamped into the leather.

I LOVE Christian Dior saddle bags :wub: . . . my older sister (19 at the time) bought me the smaller blue logo saddle pouch for my 18th birthday. She gave it to me a few weeks early when I found out that I had mono and had to quit playing lacrosse my senior year in high school when I was captain . . . it certainly stopped my tears :innocent:

I would love to get the black leather saddle bag one day . . . so nice :heart:

I want a Dior Saddle messenger. I mean like 10x bigger, just gigantic. If I ever win the lottery Id order a couture saddle messenger, like 5 of them.

I think the dellamoda Baudrier is authentic because it looks just like the one I have and I got it from the Dior company store for the same price.
870.jpg

Do u think Dior dectecive bags will become somethinglike saddle bag? dior has taken the structure of the bag and has been changing the materials and print like embroidery, denim and crocodile.i think they will stay in the store like saddle bags.

I dont think so, or at least it will never be as popular. First, its bigger, not as carriable under your sholder and i find those logos too prominent. Dont really like saddle bags either.:shock:

TheFLUFFER said:
I dont think so, or at least it will never be as popular. First, its bigger, not as carriable under your sholder and i find those logos too prominent. Dont really like saddle bags either.:shock:

^I agree^
I don't think Dior is popular as much anymore, I was a fan, but imo they are starting to look cheap.Don't get me wrong, they do have some ince things, but they need to revise their Bag collection, It just seems like they are after the quantity rather than quality/great design.

Last edited by a moderator:
detectives are not in logo so far i think...saddle bags are totally great until u open the flap and reveal the hole which is extremely odd and ugly

I doubt it. They did make the Columbus Avenue bag a permanent, but the Detective isn't as hot as the Street Chic bags.

I want a Detective but the fact that it's hand-held only it makes my arm hurt thinking about it.

I think the Detective is nice, but I dont think It will become that popular, All I'm waiting for now is the Monogram Detective, Heres a Pic of the Detective which I like...

Dior%20SS05028%282%29.jpg

I love a lot of diors non monogram clothes and shoes, but I was never really a fan of their bags

Ghost said:
detectives are not in logo so far i think...saddle bags are totally great until u open the flap and reveal the hole which is extremely odd and ugly

Yep! I hate the way it looks when you open the flap.Besides, I don't think they are well made, I had 3 in a row (about 2 weeks each) I returned all. The patent leather strap was coming apart. I had the black vinyl with the patent leather strap.

I'm hoping that the large detectives are so unpopular that I'll be able to pick one up in red when it goes on sale!!:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCavendish
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->