General Dior Questions

I find it tacky seriously, every hipster carries a fake Dior saddle bag.

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Nov 29 2004, 10:02 PM
:lol: It looks that way!

I think Victoria Beckham had that bag.
[snapback]443873[/snapback]​
surprise surprise...didn't she pierce her fingernail once too? :rolleyes: no likey

I agree, that bag is UGLY! Wait a while I'm sure it will be on sale as soon as it hits the self. If you must purchase it buy a knock off or get it on sale. :wacko:

well, it works for me...goes with my style, and buying it on sale would be even better :brows:

i don't think this bag will ever go on sale. the star collection has become a permanent fixture in the dior line now.

and if this one ever is on sale, i think now might be the time as it was part of the summer 2004 collection...

i suggest you just go to (or call) your nearest dior, and ask.

Originally posted by brian@Nov 30 2004, 04:26 AM
i don't think this bag will ever go on sale. the star collection has become a permanent fixture in the dior line now.
i agree

Looking for a Christian Dior handbag

Please help me!
My lovely Christian Dior handbag was recently stolen :angry: . Who knows where I can find an authentic "City Dior" in black kalf leather from CD's 1999 collection?

Any advice is welcome!

Thank you,

Marie-Louise

RRP for this Dior bag?

Hi can anybody tell me the RRP for the Dior bag attached? Also will I need to join a waiting list to get my hands on one?

Last edited by a moderator:
The price is what you're asking I assume, I have never heard RRP used before.

It's like 1500, I highly doubt you'll need a waiting list to get that bag, you can get it on Eluxury. Eluxury is updating their site so you can't access it yet.

RRP stands for recommended retail price.

I suggest going to Selfridges, they have the Dior range there and im guessing its £200-£300. I dont think you need to go on a waitlist.

Ok thanks, Im going up to Selfridges this week, I think I saw it in their last time I went but I could have been mistaken because I only saw the Boston version of this bag for definate :smile:

vintage_princess said:
RRP stands for recommended retail price.

I suggest going to Selfridges, they have the Dior range there and im guessing its £200-£300. I dont think you need to go on a waitlist.
That's what I assumed...Im used to MSRP so I went from there.

i don't think they're selling those bags anymore. at least i hope they're not :lol:

I don't know if they are or not but I should think they are seeing as they are still on the dior website :smile:

2muchchoice said:
I don't know if they are or not but I should think they are seeing as they are still on the dior website :smile:
They still make them, they were a new for Spring 05 collection.

Diorling said:
They still make them, they were a new for Spring 05 collection.

they were for the resort collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->