General Dior Questions

they did the other week when i went so id asume they still do

brian said:
i don't think they're selling those bags anymore. at least i hope they're not :lol:

Hahaha, one would hope not, I hope they don't become permenant :sick: .

Ms. Diorella said:
Hahaha, one would hope not, I hope they don't become permenant :sick: .

that would be like a really terrible nightmare!

thankfully, they were only for resort 2005 :sick:

:lol:

lol, i know its not a great bag I prefered the original girly dior bags but the shape of the bag really appeals to me, the bag itself has grown on me even though when i first saw them I did not like them one bit - strange

that is very nice.
its classy looking.
DIOR rocks.

i loved reading this thread. i just made my first Dior purchase a couple of days ago...saddle trotter...i'm not sure if that's what it's called. i'm waiting fr it to arrive here. i'm fan of miniscule bags so that's the one i got :smile:

If only the saddle bag was like 3 times the size of what it really is now.. then I'd use it.. I'm a big bag girl :wink:

Luna said:
If only the saddle bag was like 3 times the size of what it really is now.. then I'd use it.. I'm a big bag girl :wink:

So am I. :rolleyes:

dior.jpg

- Lena

^ i've wanted one of the saddle sport totes forever!! :crush:

THEY ARE LOVELY!
I love the saddle bags! One word of caution- you can not fit much in them... but they are awesome- very classic.

brian said:

i have recently been wanting one too.

i wish the did the dior saddle but just alot bigger, not like the baudrier(sp?) but just a massive saddle:heart:

brian said:

I know this bag came in different leathers and/or materials but I love the leather of my Dior. Whenever I use it, I can't help but stroke it. So supple...

Have you seen this bag in Ostrich leather? Wowee!

- Lena

the shape is just so damned unique and outstanding. me loves it, too!

Pradaromance12 said:
i wish the did the dior saddle but just alot bigger, not like the baudrier(sp?) but just a massive saddle:heart:
i'm going to have one custom made, when i can afford it :woot: :heart:

sputat said:
I know this bag came in different leathers and/or materials but I love the leather of my Dior. Whenever I use it, I can't help but stroke it. So supple...

Have you seen this bag in Ostrich leather? Wowee!
i do that, too!! :lol:
i love the way soft, supple leather feels :heart: so wonderful...

and yes, i have seen the sport tote in ostrich :shock: someone had one in brown on ebay a long time ago, and i deeply regret not getting it :cry:

Well dellamoda has the baudrier for $590...I think it's authentic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->