• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Georgina Chapman

christina126

Reaction score
I think she always looks great! She wears Marchesa better than her clients most of the time.

getty

Is that rather *ahem* rotund man always seen with her... is that her boyfriend? Husband?

^That's megamegamega producer Harvery Weinstein, who is/was promoting Sienna Miller's Factory Girl film...she was seen wearing Marchesa constantly, to the Globes, etc...

Thanks for starting this thread christina! I wish there were more HQ pics of Georgina to ogle. She is so beautiful, and I agree, she pulls off Marchesa far better than almost anyone else out there. If anyone knows a good source to look for pics of her, let me know! :smile:

Harvey Weinstein financially backed Marchesa and is a primary reason that so many starlets immediately flocked to the label, since he is such a mega film producer.

Great thread, she is stunningly beautiful :heart: and I love how she designs clothes for herself, she looks better in many of her dresses than the a list stars she designs them for! :P Any pics from the Met?, I think she looked stunning in the dress she wore from the fall collection:flower:

Does anyone have pics of Georgina wearing the yellow Marchesa dress in Cannes this week? (the one that Jlo and Kelly Brook wore previously).

She is really quite lovely. I would agree that she definitely wears Marchesa far better than most of clients:

Credit | Corbis.com

she has the best cheeckbones..does anyone have pics of her when she was young? or any close ups of her face?

Thanks for the great pics Luxx!:flower: I love how she put the black leather jacket over that black and gold dress, very fierce:heart:, and she looks so gorgeous in that last pic in the gold strapless dress:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->