Gianfranco Ferré F/W 09.10 Milan

So perfect.
Dying over those shoulders and that one belted jumpsuit.

ferre33.jpg
ferre34.jpg

ferre35.jpg
ferre36.jpg

ferre37.jpg
ferre38.jpg

ferre39.jpg
ferre40.jpg

catwalking.com

That's the whole collection. Best in Milan so far I think!

I don´t like this now. For me too dark, too uncomfortable.
I´m disappointed after fantastic spring collection.

I agree, Vinciano.
This is def. one of my favorites! :bounce:
Consistently always love his work!

:ninja: kill me but I'm not feeling this at all... Too dark for my taste. And all those games with 80's are not good in general, imo.

After seeing this collection as a whole I'm not feeling the same excitment as I was.
I'm not a fan of the architectural looks but the textures are amazing. I loved how dark it was as well.

Very disappointed with this collection, its just so cold and nothing appeals to me.

I think I had very high expactations after the last season, but I don't like this for the most part. Some of the dresses look good, but I'm not feeling those shoulders...

this is indeed 80s done right

I love what the current team at GF has been doing. They are really honoring his legacy without being boring

Agreed masquerade. The simpler pieces are gorgeous, collector's stuff, though don't like some of the over-wrought looks, especially the pouffy skirts, the too-bulky coats with the furs. The striped pieces and some of the evening wear though - and there are some PERFECT simple black dresses here - are exactly the right 80s-influenced tailored looks for this time.

Last edited by a moderator:
As much as i hate the velvet some of the dresses look really nice, i still prefer the SS collection :D

its very very 80s , some of the dresses are nice but its too costumey for the most part , but gianfrancos ferres designs while being architectual they were very wearable , this is very severe looking.

I actually much prefer this to last season. I love that everything is black and the focus is completely on the exquisite tailoring. Those knit pieces in the middle are gorgeous. I love it. There are some hints of Pilati here and on more than one occasion I was reminded of his earlier stuff at YSL but toughened up and translated into this cold, 80's power-zon woman.

^^^^ the harem pants suits are very pilati lol but lots of designers are aping that look this season , which i personally hate .

Some of these pieces are some of the most beautiful clothes I have ever seen.
Without exaggeration.

I'm pretty speechless.
Most of the pieces are what I want in fashion.
One of the best collections I have ever seen.

Pretty emotional.

^^^^ the harem pants suits are very pilati lol but lots of designers are aping that look this season , which i personally hate .

It's also in the specific use of ruffles, black & gold, velvet. It's like a very geometric, futuristic take on YSL.

It's a bit too dark but beautiful nonetheless

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->