Giorgio Armani slams Prada and Dolce & Gabbana

I agree 100% with ARMANI, prada makes men look like little girly boys, and dolce gabbana makes the hot men look ridiculous feminine (even when they have the hottest male models). Even when Armani is repetitive, he never loses the style, elegance, but prada and Gabbana always look cheap (most of the times lately).

Thank God for Armani.

Maybe it's because I worship the ground Karl walks on, but I might actually take Karl's words seriously if he joins into the slamming party as well.

Anyway, I think Dolce&Gabbana looks pretty darn sexy on men. They're all entitled to say what they want ot say but I think that every designer gets famous for a reason (no matter how fishy that reason may sometimes be).

I think I'm agree with Armani (not a 100% of course, but is hard to admit it). Even when I love Mrs Prada she can do whatever she wants and there's not criteria with what she does, sometimes is ridiculous. About Dolce and Gabbana... yeah, they sucks.

I've never been interested in Armani and probably never will after what he said about Prada... I'm hoping for Dolce & Gabbana to slam back but Prada is too smart to fight back, shes classy like that

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->