Gisele Bundchen

dont like the outfit as a whole...but the straps on the shirt are very LuLu FFX-esque.

haha...

she looks sunburnt.

If I had a body like that I would flaunt it too! :lol:

I love Gisele and have always thought she was beautiful, but I have never liked her style...it can be a bit too tacky at times.
100021117.jpg
100021175.jpg

tacky indeed.

so what does everyone think....her breasts:

real or fake?

i personally would have to say fake, i saw some of her old old old pictures...and she wouldve had to sprout up overnight, because yikes! she used to be F L A T.

But she is Brazilian...non?

i hear they are real
I think only her can look good in that outfit no one else!

My guess.......boobs are real :P

I don't like the outfit that much, but she has such a beautiful body! Wow! And I like her smile :wink:

Wow she looks great in the first photo posted! :wink: Not just anyone can get away with that look.. if someone else wore that they could be called sl*tty or fatty. :flower:

the body is amazing, a bit too tan but amazing. I don't care for the outfit in the first picture, but I have always liked the one posted later with the blue top and khaki pants.

Amazing body and a very pretty face!
I don't really like her style though.. :flower:

this is why gisele is a supermodel. she is the embodiment of so many different types of beautiful. there are only a handful in this world that could pull of the polished nonchalance her outfit exudes.

Originally posted by marc jacobs addict@Dec 15th, 2003 - 2:40 pm
they're fake.

She has a belly-button ring and breast implants.

from supermodelguide.com
I believe her boobs are fake, but I wouldn't believe everything on their site. They have James King listed as 5'9! My bum! That girl is 5'7 tops. B)

The myth about Gisele having implants is just that. She's outrageously hot with a body that could stop a tornado. In this age of Nip/Tuck (amazing TV show by the way), people forget volcanic figures still occur naturally.

Originally posted by Atelier@Dec 15th, 2003 - 8:16 pm
The myth about Gisele having implants is just that. She's outrageously hot with a body that could stop a tornado. In this age of Nip/Tuck (amazing TV show by the way), people forget volcanic figures still occur naturally.
Gisele's boobs are so obviously fake, its not even about people wanting not to believe that a body like that is imposible. Implants in Brazil are soo common. I think its even covered by heath insurance. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->