Gisele rekindling romance with Leo?

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Gisele Bundchen Rekindling Romance With Leonardo DiCaprio?

Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen has sparked rumors she's back with her ex, Leonardo DiCaprio, after being spotted with the actor's family yesterday. Sporting tiny denim hotpants and a black bikini top, the catwalk beauty frolicked on Malibu Beach, California, with his mother Irmalin and his step-brother Adam Farrar. http://www.thefashionspot.com/forums/
Bundchen and DiCaprio split last year, and she's since dated surfer Kelly Slater while he's been linked to Israeli model Bar Rafael. Bundchen and Slater parted ways last month after dating for eight months.

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2006/07/31/gisle_bundchen_rekindling_romance_with_l

OH HOW WONDERFUL!! It is SUCH a lovely (looking) pairing. One of my favourite models and one of my favourite matinee idols, both of German Italian heritage. Only in Hollywood...

Slater, Rafaeli bah.

SiennaInLondon said:
OH HOW WONDERFUL!! It is SUCH a lovely (looking) pairing. One of my favourite models and one of my favourite matinee idols, both of German Italian heritage. Only in Hollywood...

I don`t know...trading a sexy, toned surfer against a formerly-cute "former-actor" (when did he have his last big role? Isn`t getting drunk, down & dirty in Hollywood nightlife his main activity nowadays?) doesn`t sound like a good deal...

(Dear Mod, could you please correct the grammar mistake in the headline! Thx!)

IMO, they are one of those couples who will always go back with each other like Jude and Sienna, Bobby and Whitney (without the drugs and violence), and Pam and Tommy (sorry, Kid Rock but her and Tommy are not done). I personally like them together and would like to see it work. Wonder if she left her hot surfer before or after Leo came back into the picture?

well, it's that time of year again. Always happens around Fashion week.

cocomonkey4 said:
well, it's that time of year again. Always happens around Fashion week.

Hmmm...do you think he does it just to get good seats? :lol:

That's a Bold move on Leo's part if this is true, since not long ago
him and Bar went out to some fancy smancy restaurant in Vegas
with Bar's father. :rolleyes: :innocent:

^ Who names their kid 'Bar'? :lol: Is her brother named 'Plastic Cup'?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heroin_Chic said:
I don`t know...trading a sexy, toned surfer against a formerly-cute "former-actor" (when did he have his last big role? Isn`t getting drunk, down & dirty in Hollywood nightlife his main activity nowadays?) doesn`t sound like a good deal...

Who, Leo? Nah...he's not a former-actor! He's been very busy; check out his imdb profile page. He was recently nominated for the Oscar just last year (2005) for his role as Howard Hughes in "The Aviator". And he's collaborating with Scorsese (who still doesnt have an Oscar - a travesty) in a new movie, "The Departed" to be released this year I think.

His upcoming projects:
  1. The Chancellor Manuscript (2008) (announced) .... Peter Chancellor
  2. Blink (2007) (announced)
  3. The Rise of Theodore Roosevelt (2007) (announced) (attached) .... Theodore Roosevelt
  4. The Blood Diamond (2007) (filming) .... Danny Archer
  5. The Departed (2006) (completed) .... Billy Costigan
---
Plus, he's been more or less terrific in every role I've seen him in so far, and Marty Scorsese has made him his new protege...so I expect to see some very good performances in the future.

I love Gisele and Leo together :heart:. She's one of my favorite models; he's one of my favorite actors. They're a cute couple.

To this day, I still wish that Kate Moss and Johnny Depp were together. Of these two don't end up together, I think I will feel the same way about them in 10 years! :lol:

I hope they are back together again. They looked so cute as a couple :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->