Sienna Miller and Leo Dicaprio

roppal222

Reaction score
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Sienna-Miller-AndLeonardo-DiCaprio-Together-9773.shtml

Actress Sienna Miller was spotted last week in Los Angeles, seeking comfort in Leonardo DiCaprio's arms, just two weeks after she made up with her ex-fiancée, actor Jude Law.

Miller, 24, was seen cozying up Wednesday night in the L.A.'s Mood Club to the Hollywood hunk, chatting and drinking for hours, looking completely oblivious to onlookers.

One reveler told Britain's The Sun newspaper: "Sienna was getting very cozy with him. They spent most of the night huddled in a corner. They looked like they were having a great time."

When they left the club, both Sienna and Leonardo made sure they would not be spotted together. The

source added: "They both went to great lengths to make sure they were not photographed together."

Leonardo first split up with his girlfriend, Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen, before 2005. The on-and-off lovers later got back together and appeared in each others' arms at the 2005 Oscars.

Last month, the couple broke up again and the actor has been single since then.

Hmm !! I loved Gisele + Leo :( i didnt even know they had split !! gee where have i been ..

although i like them both, i really hope it s not true. am sure Gisele and Leo will get back together. they re the type that keeps breaking up just to make up.

That would be an interesting couple.

it's just a rumour. . . everyone likes throwing famous people together, don't they?

Of course it is a rumour. She is the most awful woman and he is awesome. Hope I dont have to eat my words though!

^"She's the most awful woman"? What are you talking about? You don't even know either one of them....

Sienna seems lost! Running to the arms of another man after a breakup is so not the right thing to do.

I also posted these news but I deleted it because Female First dates that spotting to May...:blink:

Sienna seemed like a user. ADMIN EDIT

Last edited by a moderator:
They were both hanging out in Chinawhite in London after the BAFTA awards hugging and dancing together , which I saw with my own eyes...

They could just be friends....perfectly reasonable. but I think she's best shot of Jude Law and would make quite an attractive pairing with Leo. It'd do wonders for her career as a model I'm sure, and for him, another (former) model to add to his collection. See , everyone's happy that way! :wink:

PussyLee said:
Sienna seemed like a user. A publicity hungry wh0re!

Y'know Mr Dicaprio used to be publicity hungry too. i lost count of the number of magazines and MTV programmes he used to crop up on banging on about irrelevant things........Yeah he doesn't need the publicity now, but once upon a time....:wink:

roppal222 said:
They were both hanging out in Chinawhite in London after the BAFTA awards hugging and dancing together , which I saw with my own eyes...

They could just be friends....perfectly reasonable. but I think she's best shot of Jude Law and would make quite an attractive pairing with Leo. It'd do wonders for her career as a model I'm sure, and for him, another (former) model to add to his collection. See , everyone's happy that way! :wink:

you saw sienna dancing? i saw that movie layer cake and she's a horrible dancer from what i saw? was she good at the club?
i'm only asking this because bad dancer=bad at sex=jude law (although he's slimy) getting it elsewhere

^ She wasn't about to give Janet Jackson a run for her money or anything....she was okay...just your typical twnety-something ona dance floor bumping and grinding with a cocktail in her hand. But she was getting down on the dance floor with Leonardo, who incidentally is an okay dancer. And they did make a pretty hot couple, so who knows....

Sorry no, restriction on photographic material very much in place that night....plus I'm not a member of the paparazzi. the Mirror reported on their cosy get together that night

Guess you're going have to take my word for it and use your imagination... :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
opalmaia170
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->