Sienna Miller romancing Jamie Dornan?

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Sienna Miller Romancing Jamie Dornan

2006-03-28 09:59:58
sienna-miller-freud-1.jpg
Sienna Miller is rumoured to be romancing Keira Knightley's ex-love, Jamie Dornan.
The stunning actress - who has been linked to 'Star Wars' hunk Hayden Christensen since splitting from fiancé Jude Law - has allegedly met the Irish model for a string of secret dates.
Sienna and Dornan - who split from 'Pride & Prejudice' beauty Keira last year - have reportedly been meeting at London's swanky Electric bar since becoming neighbours in the capital's Notting Hill area.
Onlookers spotted Sienna "flirting outrageously" with Dornan, according to a report in Britain's The Mail on Sunday newspaper.
One of Keira's pals said the screen beauty will be furious Sienna has the hots for her ex.
The source said: "Keira still holds a flame for Jamie.

"There is every chance that he and Keira might one day get back together, so she will be spitting feathers that Sienna is trying to get her mitts on him."

Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Sienna+Miller+Romancing+Jamie+Dornan-9188.html

I think there should be a whole sub forum dedicated to the latest boy Sienna's got her claws into.....We can just update it monthly.

i wish she'd just go away......when are her 15 mins of fame finally over?

^^Agreed.......I think she should just be called Sienna AND Boy attached to her - because she doesn't seem to be known for anything else OTHER than her latest squeeze.

If you want her to go away so much why are you on her threads so much?

I don't get why Keira would be so upset, she has moved on so why wouldn't he? Probably not even true anyway:rolleyes:

Keira and Sienna......OMG, knowing that Keira still holds a flame for Dornan......I can just see it coming! CAT FIGHT!!!!! :lol:

This sounds more realistic!

Keira: Steer clear of my ex, Sienna!
Keira Knightley has warned Sienna Miller to stay away from her ex, Jamie Dornan, because she fears he’ll break the actress’s heart.

Keira, who dated model Jamie for two years and even set up home with him, is hoping that it won’t be love actually for her fellow actress, because she fears Jamie cannot cope with his partners being more famous and successful than he is.

The Pride and Prejudice star even called Sienna and advised her to steer clear of the Irishman, telling her that her rising movie career will only make him jealous. “Keira went through hell with Jamie, because he couldn’t deal with her fame,” revealed an insider. “She’s dating Rupert Friend now. But she was horrified when she heard Sienna had enjoyed a series of dates with Jamie. She likes Sienna and doesn’t want to see her make the same mistakes.”

t.gif
Even Jamie himself confessed: “There is a big pressure when you go out with someone like Keira. You can feel a bit second-rate and that’s what started to happen.” But Sienna has refused to take Keira’s advice on board. Instead she thanked her for her concern and said: “I’m a big girl and I’ll make my own mistakes,” before marching down to London’s Electric bar to sup pints with Jamie, who’s also her Notting Hill neighbour. Oh Sienna, please don’t embark on another rollercoaster love affair, we don’t think we could take the stress!.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww he is way so hot!But i don't think they would look sweet together:blush:
And Jen,i totally agree with u...why r u here if u don't like her...?!?!^_^

Ya probably..awww i hope Sienna will have babies soon!

Everybody is setting her up with some guy .. Like with Hayden Christensen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->