Sienna Miller and Leo Dicaprio

I don't like Leo.

Didn't Sienna say that she never did get back with Jude?

The only "news" Sienna Miller has is all about being with or breaking up with some guy. Whatsupwith her acting career? Or maybe she doesn't have one.

The twist now is that Jude is getting back with Sadie Frost...! (And I think Leo is still with Gisele....)

This Primrose Hill Set are a bunch of twats y'know....

Sienna is pissing me off. I thought she wanted to be famous for acting.. well then don't sleep around idiot

The tragedy is she is in fact a really good actor..on stage she was fantastic, but it's up to her to decide what she wants to be famous for...

Having said that, I think the press hounding her is beyond her control now..

Guess she made her bed, so ...

In some ways Sienna Miller is an opportunist. She isn't notable, she's very
blah! I saw that movie Alfie which she co-star with her ex Jude (which by the way was so horrible I puked) and she didn't have that appeal like some actresses have (Nicole Kidman, Naomi Watts, or Hilary Swank) Sienna obviously is dealing with some self-esteem issues. I say this with the fact,right after her and Jude took time off, she just had to go off and spend cuddle time with Orlando, then she goes back to Jude, breaks up with him again and now supposedly is chillin' with Leo. Why can't this woman just take a breather and try to make something of herself on her own and instead to use other and bigger celebs to get noticed?!

Rumour resurfaced

Sienna and Leo seen together again,

Link to hilarious article about it:
http://www.hecklerspray.com/hecklerspray/2005/12/forget_jude_are.html

Leonardo DiCaprio cares. And not just about helping the environment, either. Leonardo DiCaprio cares about trying to get into Sienna Miller's knickers, it's been reported.
We were still under the impression that Sienna Miller and Jude Law were trying to patch up their wreck of a relationship, but it turns out we might have been wrong. Get this - Sienna and Leonardo DiCaprio have been seen "chatting" and - worse - "flirting" together.
By her own admission, it's been a tumultuous year for Sienna Miller. Her relationship with Jude Law is about as stable as a clown's car driven by that man from Shine; during the last few months she's been seen with red marks all over her arms and she was even apparently even pregnant for a bit in the summer.
But the Jude Law/Sienna Miller saga has taken another pointlessly tedious turn, hopefully it's last. Sienna has been spotted sitting in the corner of a New York bar with Leonardo DiCaprio - fresh from trying to win an Oscar save the world by making a serious documentary about the environment. A source told The Mirror:
"Sienna was with some pals at the club, dancing and drinking. Then at midnight a scruffy-looking Leo appeared on his own and joined Sienna's gang. She seemed very happy to see him and gave him a huge hug. They spent most of the rest of the evening huddled in a corner, chatting. There was a lot of flirting going on. Leo didn't even look at any of the other girls. He would whisper in Sienna's ear, then they'd laugh together. It looked pretty cosy. At one point she tried to get Leo to dance, but he just laughed it off. Then at about 2am some of the group left with Sienna and Leo left too, through a back door."
Chatting? Whispering? Leaving? The sl*t!

Hahahaha....I think the rumors about Sienna and Leo could be
put to rest since miss Miller is now back with Jude....:D :P

This is getting really strange now...

the press here in the UK has convinced themselves that Sienna is double-dating Jude and Leo....and thus calling her a cheater. 'A source' told the mirror that Sienna likes them both....

What a strange love triangle...and add to the possibility that Kirsten and Leo are dating.... even more messy!

Give it another few months, Sienna and Jude will continue being the oddball couple that they are and Gisele and Leo will be back together. I'm just at at loss who gets my vote out of all four of them for being the most fickle couple.

They should all just put their car keys in a bowl and be done with.

roppal222 said:
The tragedy is she is in fact a really good actor..on stage she was fantastic, but it's up to her to decide what she wants to be famous for.
On stage she was absolutely mediocre... if mediocre can be defined as an absolute quantity. That play was just horrible. I do have high standards, but taking that into consideration, the play was... how may times am I allowed to say mediocre in a paragraph?

She is a plain girl, with horrible clothes, a horrible boyfriend and a horrible career. The only thing going for her is that her hair is shiny. Lucky damn her.

As for Leonardo -the love of 12 year old me, she better stay away from him :lol: I think Gisele is the right standard (physically anyway - she seems a bit ditzy but they you can't be 100% sure)

Car bowl!! Ha ha karma.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered why you hate her so much. I mean a lot of people on this board don't like her but you almost act like she's done something personal to you!?!

Who me? Do I act like that? I didn't realise. I mean she doesn't affect my life but as far as you can dislike a celebrity, I dislike her. Because I like my gossip as much as the next person but she takes all these column inches when someone ACTUALLY pretty (Kate Moss, Angelina Jolie... even celebs who don't get media attention) could have them instead.

Also I did see her on stage and wasn't impressed in the least. You know when someone has something and you know they are going to be big no matter what... well she doesn't have it.

Oh also she made my name common! :P

Oh I think people on the board notice I dislike her because my username is SiennaInLondon so I am almost expected to like her. I don't think I am disproportionately active in the Sienna bashing... I don't regularly visit her threads or anything.

I thought the new buzz is that she's seeing Hayden Christiansen (her co-star in her new movie)??? Apparently they're very flirty...If I can find the article I'll post it....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
opalmaia170
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->