Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett?

christina126

Reaction score
Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett Get Cozy

New couple alert? Sienna Miller and Josh Hartnett certainly seemed cozy at Hollywood's Chateau Marmont on Tuesday night.

Miller, 25, and Hartnett, 28, sat side-by-side on a couch in the hotel restaurant's living room area, laughing and chatting for about an hour before they were joined by a female friend of Miller's.

But they kept things intimate – at one point, Miller stood in front of a seated Hartnett, who held on to her thigh with his hand. The pair eventually headed out, cocktails in hand, to the hotel's poolside bungalow area.

So are the single actors (she split with Jude Law in November; he most recently dated his Black Dahlia costar Scarlett Johansson) an item? "They're friends, just friends," Miller's rep tells PEOPLE. "They were just hanging out."

Seconds a rep for Hartnett: "There is nothing to comment on."
people.com

I don't know if Josh is quite famous enough for Sienna, I'm surprised she didn't try and steal Brad away from Angelina at the Globes. I thought Sienna's behaviour was obnoxious and all "look at me", totally reminded me of Julia Roberts and not in a good way. Sienna would hump a stranger in public if they paps would take her pic and then of course she'd whine about the nasty paps harassing her.

I thought Sienna looked very beautiful at the Golden Globes....not at all obnoxious. :rolleyes: Hmmm Josh and Sienna though? :huh:

canuckcutie said:
I don't know if Josh is quite famous enough for Sienna, I'm surprised she didn't try and steal Brad away from Angelina at the Globes. I thought Sienna's behaviour was obnoxious and all "look at me", totally reminded me of Julia Roberts and not in a good way. Sienna would hump a stranger in public if they paps would take her pic and then of course she'd whine about the nasty paps harassing her.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

canuckcutie said:

exactly what i thought!! she's just so full of herself, and its sooo obvious!!!:shock:

canuckcutie said:

/me explodes.

:angry:

ooh how cute Josh and Sienna. Sexiest couple alive anyone?

Honestly, I think Sienna's gross and looks dirty. And I also think someone should be fired for letting her walk arond with that mustache all day.

Though I doubt this story is true (which I do. Wasn't there something about Sienna and Leo Dicaprio a few weeks ago), Josh can do so much better.

Sienna gets around. Damn, now I have the Beach Boys in my head.

I don't think that Sienna is a step down for Josh to be honest I prefer Sienna Scarlett is great actress but she ain't that beautiful.

Ivonka24 said:
I don't think that Sienna is a step down for Josh to be honest I prefer Sienna Scarlett is great actress but she ain't that beautiful.

Gentlemen prefer Scarlett.

don't these people ever date outside of their disgusting little dating pool? Yuck, they all friggin date each other until they've all just slept with each other...

fashionicon said:
Honestly, I think Sienna's gross and looks dirty. And I also think someone should be fired for letting her walk arond with that mustache all day.

It's our national speciality: the ability to look dirty. Kate Moss looks vile as well.

ewww. I liked Josh with Scarlett and I absolutely cannot stand Sienna!

fashionicon said:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I just realised she has a LOT of facial hair. All around her cheeks and chin but its bleached...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->