Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ THIS. The tabs are always saying she's been with all these guys when as she has said in interviews that since Jude she has only been with that Jamie guy, Rhys and Getty. That's 3 not 100. She has also said countless times that she was never with Daniel Craig or Puff D*ckhead but yet they keep on being brought up in gossip tabs etc.

I don't really want S&J back together cause I think it's going to end badly again. I'm at the point where I couldn't give a hoot who Sienna goes out with anymore. As long as she wearing fantastic clothes everythings fine by me (well unless she murders someone and then I'll have to have a rethink).

Funny,I just saw an interview with Marianne Faithfull and she said it's women who are only described as promiscuous not men, quite sexist indeed! I want Sienna to bust out her winter cape again! and some hot boots!

I can't help myself,
i'm happy they're back together !!
feels like 2003/2004/2005 allover again !!

^Unless you guys know her personally, I think that the tabloids are a pretty unreliable source to base an opinion on who she has and has not dated and under what circumstance. And it is not really any of your business.

I agree with this statement but I was actually sticking up for Sienna!

I enjoy them together. Whether it ends badly or not, I'm happy that they are together currently. In my corny, romantic heart, I think they're meant to be!

I liked them together in the beginning but he cheated. I think she is silly to go back with him. Perhaps they worked it out? I don't know, don't care. Maybe they deserve each other.

Funny,I just saw an interview with Marianne Faithfull and she said it's women who are only described as promiscuous not men!

Well to tell the truth in this case everyone I know that loved Jude Law(me included) went off of him exactly because he was a men wh*re, he became known as someone sleazy and unattractive. It did not help his reputation, even professional one, one bit.

I think now they deserve each other.

I loved them when they were first together,they looked so gorgeous,they are like a perfect couple.I'm really happy they got back together.

^Unless you guys know her personally, I think that the tabloids are a pretty unreliable source to base an opinion on who she has and has not dated and under what circumstance. And it is not really any of your business.

Um...this is the "Rumor Has It" section and this is a thread about people speculating about Jugg Head and Sienna being back together again. They haven't come out and confirmed that either so according to your logic all these people talking about them getting back together should mind their own business as well.
I don't think the tabloids photo-shopped pictures of her frolicking half naked on a beach with a married man. His wife was significantly silent on confirming that they were separated when he defended himself with that excuse. She has been to this day.
People are going to form opinions based upon actions. Not just those of celebrities but of everyone around them. Its a bit idealistic to expect that she would be an exception to the rule.

^ That comment wasn't originally posted here in this section. It was in Sienna's style thread and I guess it was moved here. But I see what you're saying in regards to everything else.

Last edited by a moderator:
^_^
Sienna Miller and Jude Law: Barbados Beach Lovers
siennajude122692361035b.jpg

siennajude12269163613c0.jpg

source gossipcenter.com

She looks great. Kate Moss wore that exact same bathing suit - down the wayfarers earlier this summer, but Sienna is rocking it too! Wish I could get away with that style - but too skimpy for me!

So cute!!!! I think the bathers are AP from memory???? I love them and I love Jude & Sienna together.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->