Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like old times: Jude Law and Sienna Miller soaking up the sun
on 28th December 2009

They split up four years ago when he had an affair with his children's nanny.
But time is a great healer, and yesterday Sienna Miller proved she's happy to be back with her former love Jude Law.
It was just like the old days as the pair sat side by side and soaked up the sun in Barbados. They have reunited just in time to spend their birthdays together.
article-0-07B56576000005DC-463_634x602.jpg

New start: Jude Law and Sienna Miller rekindle their romance while on holiday in Barbados :wub:
Miss Miller will celebrate her 28th birthday today, while Law will turn 37 tomorrow.
The couple looked relaxed and happy as they chatted on a public beach - Miss Miller flaunting her figure in a gingham bikini by Agent Provocateur.
A source close to Law said: 'Jude told his parents, children and his ex-wife over Christmas that he wants to make a real go of it with Sienna. He really wants it to work this time around.'
Miss Miller had celebrated Christmas with her mother Jo at a friend's house on the Caribbean island, while Law flew to Barbados with his children, son Rafferty, 13, daughter Iris, nine, and seven-year-old Rudy, on Boxing Day.
wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 634x823.
article-1238791-07B5A0BB000005DC-851_634x823.jpg

Beach babe: Sienna Miller shows off her figure

He had spent Christmas Day with Sadie Frost, the mother of his children, at her home in North London, but as the Mail has revealed, Miss Frost, 44, was furious after Law told her she would have to foot the bill herself if she joined them all on holiday.
Miss Miller and Law rekindled their love affair in October while they were both appearing on stage in New York.
The actor, currently starring in Guy Ritchie's Sherlock Holmes film, recently fathered a child in a brief fling with U.S. model Samantha Burke.
Enlarge
That's my girl: Jude smiles as he chats to Sienna on the beach :cool:
dailymail

they look like the perfect couple , I hope they're back together and it' s not just a rumor!

:smile:

dear mods, could you maybe change title of the thread?
like jude law and sienna miller dating news????

^So, if he denied it it would be more acceptable?

Choosing to forgive him does not mean that she has low self esteem.

LuLover said:
So, if he denied it it would be more acceptable?

:lol: wow, I don't know how you got that. I think you twisted my words there.

I think her going back to him says a lot. IF in fact they are dating again, they could just well be friends or whatever. She can date whoever she wants (heck it's not my life) but I feel like she does have low self esteem to go back to a man who has in fact cheated on her. Just my opinion.

i don't agree. plenty of women (and men) are able to forgive and move on. it doesn't mean they have low self esteem at all. there are so many circumstances that surround an affair that we can't possibly put all women in that box.

we're not putting all women in that box, just sienna. jude just had a child with some random woman. . . he's not exactly classy. he admitted he was cheating because the nanny went to the papers. plus, sienna dated a married man (getty). i don't care what the circumstances were; unless she is desperate (which she obviously is), she does not need to be with people like this. plenty of good men out there.

we're not putting all women in that box, just sienna. jude just had a child with some random woman. . . he's not exactly classy. he admitted he was cheating because the nanny went to the papers. plus, sienna dated a married man (getty). i don't care what the circumstances were; unless she is desperate (which she obviously is), she does not need to be with people like this. plenty of good men out there.

Exactly. Agree 100%.

I like Jude, from the interviews I've seen he has a great since of humor and seems like a cool guy but can't keep it in his pants for the life of him and as for Sienna I think she is beautiful but for whatever reason likes to date men like Getty, Law and their ilk.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: wow, I don't know how you got that. I think you twisted my words there.

I think her going back to him says a lot. IF in fact they are dating again, they could just well be friends or whatever. She can date whoever she wants (heck it's not my life) but I feel like she does have low self esteem to go back to a man who has in fact cheated on her. Just my opinion.

Your words were "who flat out admitted that he cheated on her"- Well, he DID cheat on her so why should he not flat out admit it?

The fact is this-being in love and in a relationship is tricky, nobody navigates it perfectly. Of course cheating on your partner is the wrong thing to do, but it does happen! It has never happened to me but I think that it would take more courage and grace to forgive someone and admit that you love them then be righteous. What if she has never loved anybody more-or never will? It can be pretty lonely on the moral highground.
Calling her desparate is highly immature.

The fact is this-being in love and in a relationship is tricky, nobody navigates it perfectly. Of course cheating on your partner is the wrong thing to do, but it does happen! It has never happened to me but I think that it would take more courage and grace to forgive someone and admit that you love them then be righteous. What if she has never loved anybody more-or never will? It can be pretty lonely on the moral highground.

really well said.

Your words were "who flat out admitted that he cheated on her"- Well, he DID cheat on her so why should he not flat out admit it?

(A little late but my CP has been acting crazy) Some of Jude's fans excuse what he did by blaming it on the nanny. Saying he didn't really cheat because she made moves or some such nonsense. I have been in those debates in other places. He cheated. A fact.

If it's about forgiveness then fine I'm not arguing against that. I don't think anyone is. But I find both parties some what desperate for going back to each other. IF they have. Sienna is a gorgeous girl IMO and could have anyone she wanted. He has proven that he can have anyone he wanted. IF it is true that she invited him on holiday and he went then he is just as desperate. It isn't one sided. They might just be friends and are able carry on as such. Good for them.

It's not about moral high ground it's about having standards. JMO. Just because someone, who you don't know, disagrees with your point of view on a something doesn't mean you call them names. We differ on opinion we should agree to disagree with out the insults.

Well stated McClaire!

Jude is an amazing actor, but a sleaze bag when it comes to his personal life. This guy had a one night stand and couldn't even wrap it up and now has to pay for a poor child who did not ask to be born. Unless he accidentally fell on these women and had sex with them without his consent, its pathetic to blame it on them, it takes 2 to tango as the saying goes. Having said that, Sienna is no better if she likes to keep such a man around, what with her track record of always getting involved with married men with kids.

By the way this whole getting together comes across as a bit of a PR stunt to me. Both of them have been lately on the media about their personal life, more so with Sienna and scandals is never good career wise (esp. if you are still a young actress who has yet to establish her acting credential).

Reunited Jude Law and Sienna Miller go public with their romance on night out in London
on 05th February 2010

Life apart never really worked out for Jude Law and Sienna Miller.
After going their separate ways her reputation took a bashing as she hooked up with a series of men, while a brief fling left him with a new daughter.
Now, more than three years after they called off their engagement, the couple are back together - and they don't seem to care who knows it.
Last night they were out in London together. It was their first public date since rumours began swirling that they had reunited just before Christmas.
article-1248771-0829E946000005DC-686_468x498.jpg

Second time lucky: Jude Law and Sienna Miller are happy to be seen together as they leave a dinner for Louis Vuitton at the Tate Britain art gallery

After attending a dinner for Louis Vuitton at the Tate Britain art gallery, they walked side by side.
They ignored the cameras, but Sienna couldn't stop herself from smiling as Jude put a reassuring hand on her arm.
The Alfie actress carried a baby pink Chanel bag, and wore a black and white dogtooth coat and jeans, while Jude was equally casual in a black blazer and jeans.
Smarting from their respective failed romances, she and father-of-four Jude are said to have become close again as both appeared in plays on Broadway in New York.
article-1248771-08299D8D000005DC-273_468x608.jpg

Heading home: Sienna is selling her London home to move in with Jude, after rekindling their relationship

They enjoyed a series of low-key meetings at their apartments, going to great trouble to avoid being photographed together.
Two months on and 28-year-old Sienna has put her London home on the market as she prepares to move in with Jude, 37.
The move comes despite the worries of her family, who are anxious about her being hurt once again.
It follows a private holiday in Barbados over the Christmas break with both Jude's children and Sienna's family.
A friend said: ‘They are back on track and living together is the next step. They had an amazing holiday at Christmas and made a decision to commit to one another.’
dailymail

Last edited by a moderator:
(A little late but my CP has been acting crazy) Some of Jude's fans excuse what he did by blaming it on the nanny. Saying he didn't really cheat because she made moves or some such nonsense. I have been in those debates in other places. He cheated. A fact.

If it's about forgiveness then fine I'm not arguing against that. I don't think anyone is. But I find both parties some what desperate for going back to each other. IF they have. Sienna is a gorgeous girl IMO and could have anyone she wanted. He has proven that he can have anyone he wanted. IF it is true that she invited him on holiday and he went then he is just as desperate. It isn't one sided. They might just be friends and are able carry on as such. Good for them.

It's not about moral high ground it's about having standards. JMO. Just because someone, who you don't know, disagrees with your point of view on a something doesn't mean you call them names. We differ on opinion we should agree to disagree with out the insults.

Hi McClaire!!!

I think that it is an immature act to call someone desparate when you don't know them personally-I can't help it, I simply think it is!!! I am certainly not calling anyone immature for disagreeing with my opinion-no way-I think a difference of opinion is interesting and healthy!!

Now that I have that cleared up I think that agreeing to disagree is a great idea and that we should sit back and enjoy this wonderfully disfunctional couple for what they are-great eye candy!!! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonb199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->