Sienna Miller Dating News

Status
Not open for further replies.
if Rosetta's fine with this then i'm fine too, from now on... :rolleyes:

didn't think they're this tacky tho - photoshoot with kids for "how we got over it"?! that sets a whole new level in my books...

judging by Rosetta's comments from that period - no, they were very well together - if my memory serves me well!

and they're off again...
They were hot and heavy over the summer, and still vacationing together after Christmas, but perhaps winter iced over this relationship: Jude Law and Sienna Miller have split up, PEOPLE has learned.

"It is mutual and amicable and they are still friends," a friend of the actors says.

According to the friend, the pair separated several weeks ago. "It was an entirely an end-of-the relationship decision," the friend says. "It had run its course."

Adds a rep for Law: "I can confirm that Jude Law and Sienna Miller are no longer in a relationship."

The actors got engaged in Christmas 2004. But they parted in 2006. They reunited in the fall of 2009 and have been dating ever since.

me too. seems sudden. oh well...you never know with these two i guess..

I wasn t expecting this at all...:shock: they make such a beautiful couple...

I'm quite surprised. I would have thought they lasted this time.

Actually not surprised by this news. As much as I like them together I didn't see it lasting.

^ I'm not either. I think they just needed closure. They just weren't quite finished yet. Also Sienna wants to have baby some day and Jude already has three plus a stepson and a love child. I wouldn't be surprised if he's had the snip.

I hope she stays single for awhile. It would be nice for her to throw herself into work and try and get rid of the ''sl*t'' label.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if there is any truth to this but I remember reading that she and Tom dated a few years back. Is that true?

^ they have the same agent/publicist/manager. That old women who's not Sienna's mum that always hangs around her.

I haven't read the Daily mail yet but I've read that she's ''allegedly'' being romanced by Joe Armstrong who's her new co-star. I googled him and he was in the BBC series Robin Hood. Must be more of a stage actor.

I haven't read the Daily mail yet but I've read that she's ''allegedly'' being romanced by Joe Armstrong who's her new co-star. I googled him and he was in the BBC series Robin Hood. Must be more of a stage actor.

read the same thing... though i don't really believe it, theres a constant need to hook up sienna with whole bunch of men...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonb199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->